PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Duel (open challenge)

Korran Horn
Nov 16th, 2001, 06:12:58 PM
I'm looking for a worthy opponent to spar with so if anyone is intrested gimme a shout.

-Korran

Slayn Cloak
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:03:38 PM
A dark chill was sent down Karran's back as the Sith warrior steped out into the light. Slayn stood centric to that light it reflected slightly off his pale skin and danced in his crimson eyes. Fear built inside karran and endrealine began to flow in his blood. Slayn took a few steps to the side circling his prey.

"Do you scream?"

He asked in a voice that prejected crule intentions and strife.

Korran Horn
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:05:54 PM
Korran Reacted almost instantly sending a message through the force that said i see u. He raeched down and grab his light saber and thumbed it on as he stood up to face his foe.

Slayn Cloak
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:14:13 PM
Slayn held out his hand, calling for Eternity. The double saber came off his belt and into his hand. The weapon ignighted with a hiss, the black blades couldn't be seen if it wasn't for the haze of white light that was given off after the burn of black. He gave the Jedi a force push witch sent him off balance and toward the left. Slayn ran at the man and slashed left with Eternity's left side following through with the righ.

Korran Horn
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:17:50 PM
Korran regained ballance just in time to block a left slash and dodge another. Using the power from the hit he rolled right and arced a cut at the sith's shoulder narrowly missing.

Korran Horn
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:24:12 PM
Hey ill be bak in luke 45 mins, ok? so just hold on and don't kill me until i get bak.

-Korran

Slayn Cloak
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:25:26 PM
Slayn side step to dodge then maid a gesture with his right hand. The Jedi's left leg had been held in mid stride of him running; it cuased him to trip. Waving it again a near by droid flew at Karran as Slayn leaped at him with a verticle strike.