PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Fighting

Grand Admiral Vriss
Nov 16th, 2001, 04:48:48 PM
I just got a quick question. Have any of you made a system of actual fighting with Star Wars ships or troops? I was just thinking am I the only one that throws socks in his room, with the lights out, trying to throw his father off of the bed with his younger sister? :D :lol :lol

My sister and me have actually constructed a style of battling, where we take a pair of socks and roll them up into a ball when they get folded by my mother. :D We then try to sneak our father up into my room without him catching on to our plans. We give him four or so socks, and myself and my sister get two.

We usually get the floor since it is uneven with the players, him versus the both of us, so he gets the bed higher from the ground for a better chance of winning in strategic fighting. We commence in the fighting as if you have been hit by one of the socks you are killed. Though it seems you have an infinite amount of lives in the game :cool

Grand Admiral Vriss
Nov 16th, 2001, 04:55:19 PM
The hits go as followed.

-If you are a stormtrooper, snowtrooper, sandtrooper, whatever I am missing you only recieve somewhere around 1 hit then you are killed. This is also the same sceneario if you are a Rebel fighter for the normal battlefield.

-The higher in rank the character you play for that split second gets more hitpoints. A sergeant will get two hits to be killed, where a Lieutenant gets three, or two if hit in key organs.

-This also brings into play, if you are of lower rank such as a Sergeant or a trooper/rebel fighter if you are hit in the head, you will be killed immediately.

You are thinking why don't we just play as one character and then just shrug him if he gets shot[if the character is above the rank of Sergeant]. Well, if you play as a higher ranked fighter and you are actually hit you have to stick it out with that character until he or she is killed. Though if you are not hit and you want to switch from Magor to a rebel trooper, it is allowed.

Grand Admiral Vriss
Nov 16th, 2001, 04:59:01 PM
We have also created different scenearios me and my sister. Like the Guerilla Warfare, and the Western gunfights. If you want to know anything about these just ask and I will tell ya all the information.:D

Grand Admiral Vriss
Nov 19th, 2001, 04:33:50 PM
Hmm I am getting the impression you all think I am totally out of my head, or have blocked me.o_O O_o O_o

Mikey the Midichlorian
Dec 10th, 2001, 08:10:59 PM
Right on both counts. I only read it because this is a fairly new username and I forgot to block you.

The lessons I have yet to learn...

Mikey the Midichlorian
Dec 10th, 2001, 08:15:45 PM
Originally posted by Grand Admiral Vriss
"I was just thinking am I the only one that throws socks in his room, with the lights out, trying to throw his father off of the bed with his younger sister? :D :lol :lol"

o_O

Yes. Oh god, yes.

Gav Mortis
Dec 12th, 2001, 07:07:25 PM
o_O

I don't even know how to respond to a thread like this. So does this mean that if I threw a sock at you and hit you I could like completely take you out, depending on your rank - that is unless I get a headshot?

*Aims at Vriss with his cheesy sock launcher*

>D

General Harrsk
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:02:19 PM
:uhoh

Well, yes basically in the official rules. But we just never keep track most of the time and just pelt each other with socks. :)

General Harrsk
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:03:03 PM
Oh yes, by the way this is Captain Vriss on a different screen name :)