PDA

View Full Version : A little Star Trek News...

Arya Ravenwing
Nov 16th, 2001, 04:40:44 AM
www.wilwheaton.net

Wil Wheaton, better known to us all as Wesley Crusher, is going to be in the next Star Trek movie, also the last TNG movie made. I'm excited...maybe this ending to Wesley's life will be more interesting than the Traveler buisness they sent him off in the end of the series!

Also, there will be a Star Trek edition of The Weakest Link on Nov. 26th...with LeVar Burton, William Shatner, Wil, and others. Should be interesting.

...The WWF Weakest Link was interesting... >_< How do you guys watch wrestling?!

edit:typo

Azure Regalia
Nov 16th, 2001, 05:30:22 AM
Oh gawd, I hope they give Wesley Crusher a decent ending to his life. You're right... that business with the traveler was just... ugh. >_<

And as to that Weakest Link thing... cool! Marking it down. :)

Sanis Prent
Nov 16th, 2001, 09:50:19 AM
I liked the traveler!

Pierce Tondry
Nov 16th, 2001, 04:45:36 PM
The Traveler angle would have been far better if it had had a greater effect on the universe. As it was, the Traveler had only a few episodes, and in those episodes he dealt with Wesley 95% of the time. When they left together, that was it. They were just simply gone, no news, no nothing. Without a point, the angle was useless.

And I watch wrestling with my eyes. They're useful like that.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 16th, 2001, 05:47:30 PM
Star Trek?? Star Trek is not REAL(unlike Star wars:D )

Loved the WWF weak-link I felt real bad for Booker T. what o dolt He makes me look like a Genus(get it):D

How about Steph's Boob job:smokin

Lord Gue
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:07:50 PM
The Traveler was only good in two episodes I thought... oh yeah, and WESLEY SUCKS!
I liked how the Big Show handled losing though, lol

BUFFJEDI
Nov 16th, 2001, 10:39:32 PM
Yeah:) But he should have slammed her:lol

Figrin D'an
Nov 18th, 2001, 11:14:31 PM
Interesting... I'll be curious to see how big of a role Wesley Crusher will play in the next film (which will supposedly be the last Star Trek film with the Next Generation crew).

Some of plot rumors I've heard about the upcoming film sound kind of... well... forced. I hope they are just that.... rumors. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...