PDA

View Full Version : "Forbidden Love" Trailer ROCKS!

JonathanLB
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:16:47 AM
Wow... Screw Harry Potter, I could not wait. I saw it online so obviously I had to see it. :)

I did this same thing with Trailer B in March 1999 anyway, although I went on to see it in theaters the opening day too.

No question Episode II is going to be a much darker film, wow. This is awesome. I would say this trailer reveals a good amount of what causes this rift between Obi-Wan and Anakin that eventually, apparently, tears the Jedi and the galaxy and the republic apart.

The scenes in these trailers are beautiful. Wow I thought I was blown away by TPM's imagery but this stuff is just stunning. It shows so much more of Coruscant. If there is really that much from Naboo and Coruscant, then I think it would be tough for me to resist calling this film my favorite Star Wars film providing it has the great plot and dialogue we have come to expect.

I won't mention anything specific about this trailer until another day or so, we don't want to spoil it for anyone...

I will say that this film is just amazingly beautiful in every way. Wow. This wait is getting WORSE thanks to the trailers, not better. Before these trailers I was just ignoring Episode II in hopes that it would be like one week until release and I wouldn't have to wait long in the time between I start getting super anxious and the actual release, but damn!

I will have to see this film like 75 times.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:37:12 AM
I'm with you Jon I can't wait to see this movie now. The trailer I think is terrific for a lot of reasons and I want to wait until more people see it before I go into more. Also I want to add that Natalie is really stunning, I like that one dress that shows off her back and then there is this one
http://www.nenya.net/sw/padme21.jpg

I love that one:D
Also I created a similar topic in Star Wars films and unless Davwji has a problem with it I think its okay to let this one stand too, heck it you want we can talk about how we know think the box office will look for AOTC I'd say it makes at least 400 after watching that trailer but it has a chance of making 450-500 IMO too.

Champion of the Force
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:45:44 AM
:: types with eyes closed to avoid being spoiled ::

Moved to SW Films. :)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 16th, 2001, 03:11:38 AM
I loved the trailer. :D:D:D:D

Here are a few screen captures from it.

http://thesithempire.clanpages.com/swtrailer/full/

Can you tell I like Amidala? >D

JonathanLB
Nov 16th, 2001, 03:23:56 AM
I don't mind you moving it... we just always talk about many things in the Box Office forum, so I post most everything there...

Well, I say AOTC will beat TPM and probably make about $450 million or more. In ticket sales, I bet TPM wins, but in dollars, AOTC will hold the edge.

Thanks for the caps, SWFans.net (ok that sounds weird saying that, hehe). :)

Man the days are getting longer until this movie comes out, seriously. I cannot wait!

Starquest aka AndyR
Nov 16th, 2001, 08:04:52 AM
Hayden is gooooood - very good. From what is in the trailer, I really think he will make the film.

On another note. I remember reading something from an official source that said they will not be giving away the plot like they did with TPM trailers, so I am expecting the love story to be a smaller portion of a much bigger picture.... *big grin*:crack

darth_mcbain
Nov 16th, 2001, 11:11:59 AM
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I can't see the trailer... As with the first one, my PC just won't pull it up - I'll have to see if I can get it from someone else at work or something... :mad

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 16th, 2001, 12:48:27 PM
If you can't get I am sure it will be on E News Daily or Access Hollywood, I'm not sure about ET they should have it but they have become terrible lately about real news.

darth_mcbain
Nov 16th, 2001, 01:12:04 PM
Yeah, last time I watched ET was for the first teaser, and they didn't have it, just a whole episode on who was the best dressed at some awards show... ARGH - I'm still bitter about that...

BUFFJEDI
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:15:08 PM
Where can I download it from (TRAILER A) I have found where it view it BUT not download it to my puter(unless I'm doing something wrong:(

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:30:49 PM
Try E at 6:30 if you get that station or Access Hollywood it comes on odd times though. They are your best bets.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 16th, 2001, 03:11:39 PM
Thanx Master Carr :)

WOW!!!!!! I sat for about 20 mins waithing for the Trailer waitng for it to load. It loaded and it began.I have never In my entire life seen such a BEUTIFUL PIECE OF FILM (EVER) If ATOC is anywhere near as good as this trailer It will be all AND MORE than ANY star wars fan could ask for.I was just STUNNED how beutiful it was.WOW WOW WOW WOW.If you can not watch it on your Puter (I cant believe I'm saying this) GO SEE Harry Potter The AOTC Trailer Is MORE!!! than worth your 7 bucks. WOW wow WOW

I tell you people Its Titanic meets Star wars.IF it's half as good as the Trailer 600 mil is in the bank.I really DID like the duel of fates being played AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone notce Amadala's hair in the field by the water fall's scene?(look familiar?)

ReaperFett
Nov 16th, 2001, 03:18:22 PM
yeah. Mmmmmm, Portman and Danish Pastries...........

:)

BUFFJEDI
Nov 16th, 2001, 05:10:28 PM
:lol :lol :lol

JMK
Nov 16th, 2001, 06:44:20 PM
Dear sweet fancy Moses. That was disturbingly amazing. All those shots of Padme. Excuse me while I have an aneurysm.....

Ouch.

Well I have my weekend set out for me. Watch the damn trailer 6 million times....
This movie is seriously going to kick ass!

JMK
Nov 16th, 2001, 06:53:56 PM
Are there any of those links available yet to download the trailer?

darth_mcbain
Nov 19th, 2001, 12:05:03 PM
Oh yes... Natalie is looking incredible in this trailer... Especially that dark dress she's wearing when she says We'd be living a lie ... Wow...

Another thing that struck me in this was how dangerous Anakin is. In Ep. I, I of course knew he became Darth Vader, but it didn't really strike me - he just seemed such an innocent boy. In this movie, I would be afraid of him - he seems very angry and very powerful. I think it very nicely qualifies what Obi-Wan said - "The boy is dangerous..."

darth_mcbain
Nov 19th, 2001, 12:28:47 PM
Two other things I noticed in the trailer...

Did you notice the "pod" behind Anakin when he says "This is all Obi-Wan's fault." It looks just like those images we saw way back when that people claimed were cloning chambers. If I can find one of those old images I'll post it. I wonder if all of that was simply a red herring, making us think that they were important when they were just things in Owen's (?) home.

Second, just for fun, did you notice the blue milk in the scene immediately following... I caught that and had a little chuckle... :lol

JedHead
Nov 20th, 2001, 08:58:48 PM
The trailer was, well, it was amazing to say the least. I like how it grabs your attetion but nothing of the plot is told really.

ReturnOfTheCB
Nov 23rd, 2001, 07:13:41 PM
I was thoroughly impressed by the trailer...love the Fett part...and please tell me someone did not just say "Titanic meets Star Wars"...I sure hope the movie's not that bad :D

(Don't get me started on Titanic :D )