PDA

View Full Version : Trailer A

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 13th, 2001, 03:34:24 PM
Looks like Trailer A might be on the net Thursday here is the story from theforce.net
We just recieved word that the Attack of the Clones Trailer that is scheduled to be attached to Harry Potter will be online Thursday, Nov. 15th. It will be online at the Official Site before it hits the theaters (or at least that's what we were told).

I also bet that it will be on Access Hollywood, etc then too. I guess we will get our first look before friday then.

darth_mcbain
Nov 13th, 2001, 03:52:27 PM
Excellent! I'll probably still go to see it on Harry Potter, but it is good to know it will be out on the web too...

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 13th, 2001, 04:08:47 PM
I was thinking about seeing HP anyway but I'm glad because if the the trailer is not with the movie I will still be able to see it on Thursday.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 16th, 2001, 12:23:34 AM
Trailer A is ready to be downloaded its called a Forbidden Love and I am starting to download it now here is a great pic to occupy your time.
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/trailers/forbiddenlove/img/love4.jpg

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 16th, 2001, 01:26:36 AM
I just saw it and it is incredible way better than Mystery 3 times better. First we see more of Padme-and Anakin's romance. We also see hints of what Anakin will become. Also there is a lot of Jango Fett but still not enough of Count Dooko, I think they are saving him for the film (which is good) the trailer also seemed to indicate that it will be a lot darker especially from the music. we first hear Leia's love them from the ESB and then it moves into Duel of Fates but it just seems darker to me the way its played, maybe that from the tone of the trailer I don't know. I will wait for more of you to see it before I say more.

Sanis Prent
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:16:11 AM
Can anybody get me a really good screencap of Count Dooku from that trailer?

OMG that was so awesome...SO SO SO AWESOME!

TheHolo.Net
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:26:42 AM
drool

The costumes, the sets, the music, the feel of it all.....simply awesome. :) Waiting is so rough. >_<

Here you are Sanis:

http://thesithempire.clanpages.com/swtrailer/full

Sanis Prent
Nov 16th, 2001, 03:33:39 AM
Thank ya dude :D

ReaperFett
Nov 16th, 2001, 07:52:25 AM
IMO, it is the weakest of the three.

That showed so much of the first kiss. So now, as we wach it, we know when it will appear.

However, I believe this trio show they learnt from their TPM mistake. They overshowed Maul, and people were dissapointed that he wasnt a major factor. They overshowed saber fighting too. You KNEW where it was going to be.

This time, it is different. We know WHO fights, but we see so little. When we get into that Cinema, we will have the element of suprise.

Had they NOT shown so much of the kiss, it'd be the best of the three. Due to it though, Id say Breathing was best, followed by Mystery. Neither gave much away, but showed good things

Sanis Prent
Nov 16th, 2001, 08:26:09 AM
between all the things I've seen...I really wonder how this is gonna be a 2 hour movie

ReaperFett
Nov 16th, 2001, 08:33:35 AM
Palpatine

Jedi Council

Ric Olié and Watto becoming smugglers

They will fill :)

Sanis Prent
Nov 16th, 2001, 08:49:20 AM
:eek SHIELD GENERATOR'S BEEN HIT!

Gah...I wanna punch him in the face :verymad

Jedieb
Nov 16th, 2001, 08:50:39 AM
Is this the trailer that's been called "Black Eyes"?

ReaperFett
Nov 16th, 2001, 08:57:48 AM
yeah, that was the covert name

And I demand that http://www.swforums.net/forum/images/eyes.gif 's code should be : olié :)

Jedieb
Nov 16th, 2001, 10:08:57 AM
I just saw it and I was very impressed. It's the most REVEALING trailer yet. You get a good sense of some of the major plots of AOTC. There's also tension between Anakin and the characters around him. We finally see ANGER and CONFLICT from Anakin. I thought that the Mystery trailer had more action, but this one gave you more of a sense of what is going to happen to Anakin's character. I can see how this would be a bad thing for those who want to be kept as spoiler free as possible. My advice would be to skip the trailer or watch it just once and let it be until May. Another thing I was very impressed with were the performances. Hayden seems very natural and I thought there really was some chemistry between him and Natalie. The dialogue was the best we've seen in the trailers also. The characters just seemed very natural in the lines they delivered. I have to agree though that we have seen very little of Count Dooku. Perhaps we'll see him more the focus of Trailer B? I'm going to go check it out a few more times. C'Ya!

ReaperFett
Nov 16th, 2001, 11:38:12 AM
anyone else seen Jar Jar yet? I have :)

"Annie? Goodness, you've grown"
Wouldnt you if talking to Natalie Portman? :)

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 16th, 2001, 12:44:09 PM
Jar can briefly be seen behind Anakin in the very beginning of the trailer. Also I disagree I thought that this one was the best IMO, call me the romantic but I loved that kiss it showed a glimpse of what we will see. Now for some spoilers you are are right Jedieb esespecially at the end of the trailer you see Anakin decapitate somebody it looks to me like a Tusken Raider so you have to wonder why. And then there is anger at Obi-wan that may make people why is so mad at him, and I think there is a connection but I will not speculate further because I'm not completely certain at what it is. Then there is Jango he is the best in new trailer he is how I picture Boba Fett (considered he really never did anything) in action. And also they are not showing what probably will be the greatest action scene in the film involving Mace Windu and the other Jedi. I know Mace fights in the end and they aren't showing which I think is a good thing. Well now I am going to wait until it comes on TV so I can tape it and watch it some more.

ReaperFett
Nov 16th, 2001, 12:54:25 PM
call me the romantic but I loved that kiss it showed a glimpse of what we will see

1st Trailer: Showed kiss. Looking behind, Id guess Naboo

3rd Trailer: Shows a large pan out, so we can know when it will happen.

So, all the suspense to when it will happen is lost. It isnt as bad as the TPM trailers, but I wish theyd learn to keep things a bit more secret. Everything else was well hidden. We saw Jango fighting. We saw Obi fighting. We saw Anakin fighting. We saw Dooku with a saber. What else do we know? Nothing. Few hints nothing else. We dont know where they fight, when in the film, and so on. Youll know the kiss is coming though

Jedieb
Nov 16th, 2001, 01:46:00 PM
Reaper's got a point, with a little bit of work you can anticipate major events from what we've seen in the trailers. But it's still not as bad as TPM's Trailer B which gave away Qiu-Gon's fate to many who saw it. I'm very satisfied with what we've seen so far. It's been more than enough to get me jacked up about what's in store. I am worried about Trailer B however. I'm sure the quality will be excellent, but will it give away even more? Just how many different trailers can you make without giving away the whole movie? We've gotten 4 so far (if you count Choices) and with the 5th coming out closer to the film LFL is bound to want to reveal more and more of the story. I think that's the trailer spoilerphobes may want to steer clear from. Part of me doesn't want to see it. But how can I resist?

ReaperFett
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:00:31 PM
yeah, this shows enough for a final trailer. I bet the last one will spoil a la TPM's

BTW, any noticed the music they used was Han/Leias and Duel of the Fates? Is Lucas too tight to make any more or anything? :)

BUFFJEDI
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:13:08 PM
Where can I download it from (TRAILER A) I have found where it view it BUT not download it to my puter(unless I'm doing something wrong:(

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:28:50 PM
Unfortuntaly you need QT Pro 5 to save it which sucks, that is why I'm just going to tape it off TV the moment it comes probably around 6:30 E News Daily comes on then and they are pretty reliable about showing it, Access hollywood is good too, ET sucks if you ask me though.

As far as revealing too much, I don't think it does at least not to me. Sure they show them kiss but there is a lot they don't show (like how that romance will end). I knew long ago that they would fall in love mostly I guess because they have to somehow concieve Luke and Leia and I can't think of too many other ways for them to do (the only other possible ways would never happen in a SW movie maybe in a soap oprea and that would probably involve cloning or raping) so that really doesn't bother me. Besides as I pointed there is a lot of the story we don't see, ie the political situation, Palpatine has been shown once, the Clones, for a film titled Attack of the Clones we only seen them maybe twice I am guess those are clones boarding the ships, Mace Windu's huge fight scene, Lucas said he would and Jackson has been bragging about all the cool stuff he does and we haven't even seen it once, and then there is the Sith Darth Sidious included haven't even been dealt with other than Lee lighting up a lightsaber and some fight scenes which doesn't reveal to me much about it. Now its true Lucas might cover alll this is the next trailer hopefully he won't give too much away I am thinking he won't about the latter two, we will probably get the political stuff and maybe a few shots of clones in the next one and maybe one quick scene of Mace fighting and that would be enough.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:33:45 PM
Thanx Master Carr:)