PDA

View Full Version : Anakin Skywalker's Braid

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 12th, 2001, 02:55:43 AM
If you look at the banner of the Light Ep. II style, you will see that the two pics of Hayden show the padawan braid on opposite sides of his head.

:huh

Sanis Prent
Nov 12th, 2001, 03:05:10 AM
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

EDIT - TRANSFORM - FLIP HORIZONTAL

:mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 12th, 2001, 03:15:46 AM
Yeah yeah, thats all very well to SAY that, but YOU didn't make the banner. So, is that why? I thought maybe it was, but I wanted to find out for sure.

I'm not as dumb as Sanis thinks I am. :cry How come whenever I post something now, the staff ridicules me? :cry :p Well, I'm half serious.

BUT AN ANSWER I NEED!

ReaperFett
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:57:03 AM
I told Sanis this :)

In the breathing trailer, it does switch. However, I read something about it being just the camera angle, and in fact is in the same place

Admiral Lebron
Nov 12th, 2001, 02:17:07 PM
Did you ever think it could be whipped around his head? Or does the way the picture have it show it is coming from his hair from a certain spot?

Champion of the Force
Nov 12th, 2001, 05:52:25 PM
Moved to SW Films, with redirect from OOC. :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:19:49 PM
And I thought Ole Fetty here DIDN'T want to watch the trailers! ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 13th, 2001, 01:57:57 AM
OMG it moved. :cry

Sorry, I'm hormonal. What with the baby and all. ;)

So it *is* that way in the trailer? And I didn't try to imagine that it was wrapped around his head, but in the other pic its obviously sort of short...couldn't wrap around. Plus, couldn't he use the Force to put it on the correct side, instead of all that swinging around nonsense?

And, I noticed the same thing happening in TPM with Obi Wan's braid, so I think its just a Padawan ailment that they all suffer from.