PDA

View Full Version : A Night Of Rage,Blood Fury

Severen Morkonis
Nov 11th, 2001, 10:43:47 PM
The rain plummeted down outside the old abandoned house, the wooden structure, was wet,cold and damp near damn falling to its final end, the small fire lit and made the empty front room slightly, the only thing in the house was a mat, which lay across the front of the fire place..this is where Sieken sat crossed legs looking into the open fire the heat slightly burning his eyes but keeping the tears away....his long blonde hair flopped like a dish cloth just past his shoulders..normal it was all spiked up...he had been in this lonely place for days, he had not ate, he drank only rain water from time to time...

Sieken rubbed his cheeks, the smoothness of the young man reminded him of his family back in his days, his little baby boy, his wife Brandy...what had happened to all the memories?, the cute little house on Naboo sleeping next to his wife in a warm bed...even being woken up 2 o'clockaccount in the morning from his baby boy , he did miss it, till he went insane and left his family for find his darker side, the warm touch of her hand kissed his hand imaginary he stroked his own hand eyes closed listening to the rain fall..dreaming of his Angel being with him once again..cudderling in bed...kissing her lost lips...suddenly reality came into play once more...he opened his eyes to the orange hell of fire...

A smoke of breath raised from his mouth and disappeared into nothing...he opened his mouth to say something...but stutterd slightly...'I...I...' he Struggled to find the words he said to her on the last night he left her asleep...

'I...I..love you Brandy' he said to himself, feeling stupid he was talking to a fire place...he shook his head in silly ness and smiled...talking to a fire place...stupid...

He Thumped his fist down on the wooden floor hard wishing it was all back to what it was...the enemies he had were not in his head...the rage he had gained was nothing but love for his family...suddenly he got up fast picking up a chair and smashing it head on at the fire place, the roar of the fire exploded into little fires, all of a sudden the place lit up, the room filled up terror and fire spread like wild fire across the damp wooden house...Sieken barely dived out the room before the room burst into a pure hell hole...he walked our of the main door into rain a freezing weather.,,,,his breath was seen trailing his mouth....Tonight.....Tonight would a night of rage....Enemies...beware...

Severen Morkonis
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:40:49 AM
10.45,Night,Raining Heavily

Siekens eyes burned with rage as he made his way into the city center, his emotions,fears and rage centerd on one individual....Sanis Prent..the town centers busserling life was about to be disrupted into chaos, collateral damage, blood spilt, but this was all up to the master of the bounty, Mr.Prent, he could ether wake up and smell the coffee and gimme the locations of a few Enemies of mine, like....Jeseth,Warren,Khendon so i could rip there guts out and tear them limb from limb, or his club can have.....lets just say, a Fire ball of a time...with him in it...it was his call...

Sieken stepped into an ally and walked down it for a little...

'Hey baby..are you looking for business?' a woman, dressed in a leather trench coat,6'0 blonde, nice legs..sieken turned and looked with interest...

'Business you say?'
'Yeah..you know doll face, you gimme 100 credits i show you a good time...'

Siekens arm flew up like a flash hitting the woman nose and cracking the bridge of her nose right into her brain, of course she was dead within seconds, her body fell into a muddy puddle and sieken continued his walk...

'What the @*ck!!!' shouted a man, tall,bearded fella, in leather also, baseball bat in hand, i really wanted to get to Sanis without a single death, i rearly did..

Sieken turned slowly...'What?' his eyes burned daggers into the mans head..

'You little posh bastard, what was that about huh?..you just killed a un-armed woman...' he tapped his bat on his hand ready, poised to strike..

Sieken rubbed his chin contemplating the situation watching a fellow prostitute attend to the woman...'You know people like you really..REALLY get on my nerves' his voice became a shout 'YOUR LITTLE DAMN GOATY BEARDS YOUR DRUGS AND YOUR DAMN INSANIC BASEBALL BATS REALLY DON'T MAKE SCARED CAPEESH, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF STANDING DOWN TO YOUR PEOPLE RUNNING OF SCARED....IT ENDS HEAR NOW!!!'

BASH!!!, the baseball bat hit Siekens cheekbone with a crack, sieken fell to the floor blood came from his cheek...

'HA!, you little week bastard...HA, posh as they come'

Sieken raised up slowly...

'You want some more do-yas you posh nut-ball' the baseball was swung again only this time sieken caught it in one hand useing his full force ability to snap the wooden thing in half...Sieken kicked up hitting the thug in the genitals then need up as the thug gripped his balls, cracking the thugs eye out and knocking him back down, one half of the base ball bat slammed down on the mans face with so much force ability it crushed the mans skull right into the concrete floor...Siekend turned and walked off....

The Lights from the other end of the ally, could be seen of Sanis's club in the wet pavement..Siekens walked out of the ally and crossing the road with a light jog he made it to the qu of people and joined the back...his name was not on the list...but, once he go to the front..the bouncer would let him it....he smiled..

Sanis Prent
Nov 12th, 2001, 02:20:10 PM
(The comm beeped in my office, interrupting my solace with a glass of bourbon on the rocks. I tapped the channel open, reclining back in my chair.)

Prent here.

Mister Prent...we have a situation down here. Sieken Kasstra is trying to get inside. He isn't on the list.

(If it wasn't one controversy, it was another. I never could keep up with Sieken's mood swings, and there was no telling what this latest move would portend. The guy was a borderline manic depressive, but he had enough skills to make himself useful.

I sighed, taking another drink.

Still...he was as much of a liability as he was months ago, when he redecorated my apartment with a concussion grenade. Sometimes I began to question even my own generosity. There was a list to keep the common rabble out of the club, and the street urchin booze fiends. Sieken not being on the list was more oversight than intentional. After all...he was a bit shifty, and he didn't exactly frequent the club. So why now? Who knew? Maybe Sieken's only rhyme and reason was the law of chaos, or murphy's law.)

Let him in, Zalder. But keep an eye on him. Give him free credit at the bar, and a 100 credit bubble on the baccarat table, if he's so inclined.

(I tapped the comm off, sat for a moment, and downed the rest of my bourbon, grabbing my jacket to head down to the club.)

Severen Morkonis
Nov 12th, 2001, 05:34:20 PM
:grumble 'you gonna follow me all night you great lump of crap or do i need to crack your head open on the pool stick over there...' he said to the 6'3 nut-ball following him around..

'Look,you little tick terd,im walking to the bar, im not following your butt around...now shut it blondy before i crack with this here bottle over your paraniod head'

Sieken was on the limet...but he was not about to punch a fist though the guys head...Sanis's costumer problems was his own game, not siekens...'You know "BLONDY" unless you diy your hair...i just batterd a few people out there...see this..my cheek...a baseball bat round my face....so im sure your fat 6 feet wide hands wont hurt me...now pee off', the guy backed of a bit and went to the other side of the bar with his friends talking to them and looking over at sieken...something was about to happen sieken felt it comming...

Turning on the bar stool he faced a woman,pretty looking, 5'9, hiar dyed purple, shiny purple, looked nice on the girl slevless top on and latex pants she was realy quite the show behinde the bar...Sanis with taiste...my god...

'err yeah...a large Namana fizz with ice please...'
'Your waiting for the boss arnt ya cutie' sieken was rather surprised at her words 'No one comes in here alone unless they come to see the boss'

'Is that a fact...' he looked at her tag 'Gemma'

Just then 5 Big guys surrounded the man sieken, the girl coward off and the bar fell silent, these were the club regulars, the guys that always looked up at a new commer...

'Come on then big boy...say your @*it now then...come on..diss me punck'

Sieken glansed over to the staff door operning......Sanis..

Sanis Prent
Nov 12th, 2001, 05:51:13 PM
(I'd seen the exchange coming in, and Sieken was running on a short fuse, showering expletives and threats across the bar. Not a punishable offense in any book of law, but not the friendliest of things to do in a somewhat-cosmopolitan locale.

Zalder's bruise squad were assembling behind Sieken, ready to assert themselves, with all the subtlety of sledgehammers making scrambled eggs. I took an order with the bar, glancing subtly at the blonde man enough for him to pull back on the leash. Zalder returned to door duty, and the other zoots found other things to feign interest in. It would work for now.

I ordered a Sullustian dark off the tap, taking a few gulps down as I approached Sieken.)

Sieken, welcome to the club...first time for everything, huh?

(I smiled, taking another drink)

Business or pleasure?

Nichos Marr
Nov 12th, 2001, 07:01:38 PM
Nichos stared at the delicious sandwich in front of him. It was comprised of Traladon steak and wheated bread from the crop fields of Dilonexa XXIII. Rarely did he ever get to dine at a fine restaurant, especially this deep in the core. Nichos opened his mouth and started to take a bite, but was interrupted by the beeping comlink on his belt. Nichos rolled his eyes momentarily and put the sandwich back down on it's respective plate. He was dining alone, so there was no need to excuse himself from the table. The young man rose off his seat and shuffled toward the rest room.

After finding a considerably clean and otherwise empty stall, Nichos locked the door and tugged the device off his belt. His finger brushed over the activation button. This allowed Nichos a second to wonder why he had actually accepted this call. He was eating, and should have continued doing so. There was a chance that the tyrannical Imperials could intercept this call and use their resources to capture him. Throwing caution to the wind he pressed down on the button and brought it close to his mouth.

"Tanner here." Nichos was using his false name. Upon arrival at Coruscant he had to use a fake identification code. His beard would help, considering it was hard to recognize the Jedi Knight from afar.

A series of warbles returned him in a greeting. Nichos focused the volume on the comlink, only to realize a second later it was his droid that was calling him. "Breep vroop brup!"

Tanner Sylla otherwise known as Nichos Marr had passed himself off as a freight hauler, delivering munitions to the to Empire. After using a fake code clearance he'd bought off the black market, Nichos was on his way to a good vacation, and a little reconnaisance. He knew that this wasn't really a mission, but grave danger still lay ahead if his identity was unmasked to the Imperials. It had been his experience that they took no mercy when capturing victims, especially Jedi victims. The former Diktat Viscera had probably trained the new Diktat Schreiger to hate the Jedi as much as he did.

"Artoo, slow down...What do you mean?" Nichos focused on the Force, using it to sense the urgency in his droid's warbling voice. "Okay, lock all the doors I'll be right there."

Nichos figured that it was some vagabond looking for spare parts on the sizable Cargo transport he'd used to ferry himself onto the Empire's gem. The Jedi clipped the comlink back to his belt and stalked off toward the exit. Before leaving he swung by his table and left the right amount of credits his meal had caused. Nichos hadn't eaten any of it, but his Jedi training had extracted the good person within. He felt it only right to pay, or else it wouldn't sit good in his mind.

The Jedi quickly exited the restaurant and headed off to the Upper levels of Imperial city. He pulled his jacket over his body since the air had gotten a little chilly. Nichos would find an air taxi and swing by landing pad 11978 where the Cargo ship Oracle Wisdom was berthed. The urgency in his droid's voice was not that serious, but it called for some concern. Nichos felt something far off as he opened himself to the Force, a presence...But it was only for a few seconds. The Jedi thought it of little consequence to his safety.

Nichos Marr was glad he had taken that call after all.

Severen Morkonis
Nov 12th, 2001, 07:41:03 PM
Sieken burped with the Fizz and looked at sanis...

'Well i wouldn't exactly come into this maniac filled bar with the capacity of a phycoactric ward for a friendly chat now would i Sanis?'

his eyes turned to Sanis who was giving his glass a little look see..Sieken leaned forward towards sanis...

'So far I've had a nut-ball bouncer who only intention in this place is to shove his fat nipples around and call the guys sassy...look at him man...hes a fruit cake...then I've got a gay man following me around for half an hour looking at my butt...what kind of place are you running here?' Sanis only gave a angry grunt...

'Look the bottom line is I'm not here to have a drink with you although i would like to, perhaps when I'm in a better frame of mind, I'm looking for a few of my......"Past aqantences" its time to show them a wreak of vengence as it were....now...if you know a few of there locations...fine...i owe ya...but if you don't or decide not to talk...it would take longer and be a harder road....i need your help...' he said..but if sanis didn't tell him....well sanis knew what would happen...

Sieken gulped down the rest of his Fizz and ordered another from the cute waitress...'Sanis..that is ONE thing i like about your club...' the waitress giggeld...

Sanis Prent
Nov 12th, 2001, 09:14:25 PM
(Sieken was as grating as a 60 grit power sander against a pine stump. Of course, he lodged his complaints of the establishment in his trademark-unique style. I downed the rest of my draught in an attempt to drown out the expletives. However, some bit of sense was finally gleaned from the barrage of complaints and insults, and I could make headway of the situation. Putting my empty mug on the counter, I signaled for another round.)

Names cost money, Sieken, and not all names are the same. You got a list?

Severen Morkonis
Nov 12th, 2001, 09:51:11 PM
Sieken knew the score, if it was the other way round he would say the same thing,Sieken staired at sanis for a moment flashing past there first in-counter with eathcother...a bomb...anger.....near damn rage...he flew 300 miles to pick the guy up and get a 20 credit chit...Sieken shook his head with a sneer, Sanis was a........"Aqaintence."...him and sanis were in contact...what every few months if a mission flew by...weather sieken took it or not was a diffrent story...but if Sieken wanted help...he knew where to come...for a price of course..and visa versa.....for a price of course...sieken woke from a day-dream quickly with the aid of Sanis shaking his arm' Buddy' was what woke him...

'Oh...sorry...lost in a world of memeries there...' Sieken side smiled for the first time all night....a rare smile indeed

'A list you wanted right??...' Sieken slapped down a list on a bar coaster quickly and slid it to sanis'

Warren Azalin
Jeseth Cloak
Nichos Marr
Khendon Seveon...
Dead!

The last word was wrote is his own blood...Sanis proboly now knew this was no flip out from Sieen...Sieken had crossed the other line and broke rageing point....Sieken even knew he couldnet beat a few of these people..but he had all the confidene he could...it was time to find out...

Sanis Prent
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:03:10 PM
(Sieken slid the paper to me, and I lifted it up long enough to commit every one of them to memory. Putting the paper face-down again, I slid it back to him, rubbing my temples slightly)

First and third are on the house. Simple enough to find. Second, I don't have any info on. Fourth..that'll run you two thousand.

(I stood up, adjusting my jacket as I lit up a stim cigarra. Glancing to the door, I nodded to Sieken)

Lets take a ride.

Severen Morkonis
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:32:45 PM
11:45pm, still heavy rain

Siekens journey had taken him to Sanis's club, to ask a favor, and now he was being asked to take a ride...Sieken took the chance and put on his red trench coat, giving a alst glance to the waitress who only gave a wink, he took to the cold streets...looking up to the bouncer on the way out...he only had to hit the buy and the bouncer would be spread across the floor...but sieken thought otherwise considering the circumstances...the night had grown colder with the rain and specks of hail...the wind howled and the que to the door had all gone inside

Sieken got into the passenger side after sanis un-locked the door..sieken admired Sanis car as sanis rummaged around in the glove compartment for a cigarette, a Sedan Esprit 180 series...top of the range..one of the best cars in the shipped galaxy..

'Great get away car dude bet you have robbed a few banks in this right' sieken said laying his head back on the head rest, sanis had finally stopped rummaging and lit a smoke...

CRACK!!! storms had set it...thunder cracked in siekens brain as he cringed at each one...Sanis turned the fans on and pulled out onto the buiisy highway...

Sanis Prent
Nov 13th, 2001, 12:18:17 AM
(I had to grin at the comment. Robbing banks...well, it was a bit of a goomba-ride, and maybe earlier in my career, I'd rob a bank or two in a ride like this.

Then again...earlier in my career, could I even afford this?

I turned to Sieken, smiling slightly)

I don't rob banks. I make withdrawals.

(I plugged a small chrome device into a power port on the dash. A running blue light blinked with an eerie neon hue for a few seconds, and then blinked green.)

We're clean. Good.

(Banking around a skyscraper, I merged upward into a 4th tier skylane, hitting a left lane with minimal traffic and a good view.)

Sorry for the change of venue...but the kind of business we're talking about isn't fit for public situations. The names you're after are pretty well-known.

One and Three are easy enough. Arcan IV. I spend enough time there, and I've seen them at several locations, including a major bar and restaurant in the capital city called Master Yoghurts Bar & Grill.

Four...Four can be found here on Coruscant. Doesn't keep a low profile, but he's well protected enough. My best bet is the Imperial Admiralty in the Northern Hemisphere naval district 235-B.

(I flicked the stim cigarra out of the half-opened window.)

That'll be two thousand credits.

Severen Morkonis
Nov 13th, 2001, 02:45:29 AM
'2000 credits for a few words and a taxi lift to the next drop off...gimme a break..' sieken had the sudden earge to just jump out and let himself fall to a grim end...but sanis woulda pulled me back in....for the money...

Sieken sat there, the rain splattering itself on the tinted windows of the car, the sky-scrapers towering above the traffic, the window wipers makeing Sieken think for a while in a trance...The massive light configeration infront of them and flying lights in the sky signified a space-sport of some kind...as they were nearing a billbaord sieken read

"**Hunnagan Space Port 13 Miles** >>>> Turn Left at next Exit "

Sieken thought for a second and looked slowly as sanis with a grin...'Good Getaway car correct?...hmmmm...good idea' sieken smiled sanis looking a little un-easy...

'Turn off at the next exit...you can earn a littlemore money outta this cant you sanis...?'

Khendon Sevon
Nov 13th, 2001, 05:28:31 PM
Fire raged from the inferno slowly boiling to a climax as the wood burned steadily in the hearth across the room. Khendon was seated in a leather chair, behind his large oaken desk that was covered with miscellaneous objects. Some of the materials located on his desk ranged from those of ancient Sith manuscripts to modern data pads, flickering with readouts from current skirmishes.

Khendon’s eyes were rimmed by dark shadows, caused by his usual lack of sleep. The room he was located in had a high ceiling, lined by raised, tinted windows on the northern side. To the east was located the magnificent Tahigean marble hearth, red coals popping as the wood from a maple tree slowly burned, its red radiance casting an eerie glow over the entire office. The ceiling was lined with Bagmesian plates of the ancient Empire, the walls showing their wood origins, in actuality metal plates guarded the entire palace, shield generators defending the windows as elite Imperial troopers marched throughout the complex.

Young Sevon allowed his eyes to rest for a moment, casting them upon the large trophies located above his mantle. The room, all in all, was cozy, a perfect getaway on the large, chaotic planet. A bottle of JD rested, as well, on Khendon’s desk, another escape for the master of so many fleets. Two black clad, armored troopers stood outside the rather small, compared to the rest of the room, doors that graced the western side. Each trooper was equipped with a high-output stun pistol, and a lethal Sevon, Co. Ultima Commando rifle, capable of unleashing fully automatic fire upon any unwise enemy that tried to infiltrate the building. Bio scanners lined the entrances, directly linked to a monitor that sprouted from Khendon’s desk.

As the goatee equipped Khendon filed through reports of combat and conquest, he yawned, deciding to spend the remainder of the night reading. He drew a book from a drawer, pulling open the covers. Khendon wore a black Imperial uniform, tailored specifically for his wearing. The mark of Vice Diktat was born across his right arm, a small tattoo, almost invisible to the naked eye. Rank cylinders were in his uniform jacket, much more complex than the Empire of old’s. Guarding his feet were standard issue military combat boots. Khendon wore his goatee with pride, his hair cut in standard military fashion.

The book Khendon read was labeled “War and Politics, a Thin Balance”, written by his mentor, Sir Jehardi Lemik. Droids roamed through the ventilation ducts, which in turn passed through filtration systems and detectors, and could be locked off incase of emergency. Even more elite combat droids lingered in the hallways, as did a stealth heavy combat droid in Khendon’s office. The custom build droid was set with black, thick armor and heavy Sevon, Co. repeating blasters with varying intensities. The droid had a personal shielding system, which wasn’t truly needed. All in all, Khendon Sevon felt safe.

Sanis Prent
Nov 13th, 2001, 10:47:31 PM
(I wasn't sure what Sieken had in mind. Maybe he wanted to go straight to Arcan IV with no delays, or maybe he had other ideas. Whatever it was, I hit the exit vector, flying toward the spaceport.

When Sieken mentioned something about more money, I listened. Neither an affirmative or negative, but worthy of hearing out.)

What do you have in mind?

Severen Morkonis
Nov 14th, 2001, 12:17:49 AM
The sharp turn had sieken half out of his seat, banging his head on the roof and landing back down on the leather coverd chair..

'What you trying to do kill me on the first shot?!...bloody hell'

The Space ports termal was in view...a long way off but in view...the huge structure must have been the size of a SSD and about 3 storys tall, much contruction was underway however and the super cranes towerd above even that, freighters and cargo vessels along with passanger liners the size of a VSD on there own were on the concrete...Sieken sat there...eyes focused on the entrance to the massive hall..peoaple from all over the galaxy flocked over the pick up point...Hover Busses were like flys on a warm day...packed out...

Sanis stoped behinde a bus waiting to get into the pick up point...

'The idea here Sanis is you leave me...it was great working with you bud and thanks for the help....ill give you the money when i get back to the bar...if im not in one pieace....just find my house...you know where it is...

Siekens eyes gave a shin and a shimmer he wernt going to see Sanis again...'Thanks alot man'....he looked foward at the bus....

Sanis Prent
Nov 14th, 2001, 12:44:17 AM
(I nodded, and held up two fingers)

Two days. If you need transportation, I'll arrange it. Just don't be late. Can't be much help on Four, but look me up on One and Three. I might be able to make some chips fall into place.

(I smiled, closing the door)

Good luck on your withdrawal.

(With that, I left the spaceport)

Severen Morkonis
Nov 14th, 2001, 01:03:53 AM
As sanis pulled away from the cerb,sieken gave a thumbs up and lightly joged across the buissy duel carrageway, the rain still spilling its contents like golf balls, sieken walked into the highly lit depart area..

The huge hall consisted of 15 diffrent indervisual areas for, of course the arlines to load there passangers onto and check Passports and such...a skyway went over the center of the facilty which was the staff area..on the southern side of the area was a recreation area, cafes, bars, a view point in which you can go outside and view the ships...sieken popped his kneck and continued inside the facilty, his eyes latched onto a ticket machine...of course he hadent booked yet...but now he would...

The people from every angle cut across sieken bumped into him, it was a liveing nightmare to get to the machine....he kept cool and finaly got there....

....Welcome to Galactic Space Travel, please type your name and address for our refrences....

I did as it said, typing in my name and adress on consurant..

....Checking, please wait...complete....accsess granted...please stait your desternation and perpose..

Again a imputted my reasons for going, of course it was a bunch of crap, but hey...my desternation?...Nichos Marr was the first guy on my list....again i punched in a load of rubbish..."Vacation"..

....Processing apllication and ticket text ....(bleep)...thank you for waiting..please take your ticket and luggage to gate section 34..your airline is "Starways Express" have a nice trip...

After that the infernal machine shut down leavein me stranded, i ripped my detials from the printer and made my way over to the desinated spot...lined up and looked at my ticket..

Flight Number: BT0143
Name: Sieken Kasstra
Price Owed: 230 credits
Airlines: Starways express
Perpose: Vacation

i smiled and thought of the bloos shed that was going to be tonight...as another bag trolly rammned my ankle...

Severen Morkonis
Nov 14th, 2001, 01:10:03 PM
Arcan IV 1:45am, day two,Snow fall

I sat there as i just finished my midflight meal, Gorgon Ham with cheese and Flagan Chips...horrible,but my first bit of grub in days non-the less, i gulped down the rest of my dark beer and slumped back maryly in the econmemy class seat, all i could afford with only 500 creds to my name, the streaks of stars shot past as i started to drift of to sleep...

**SMASH**, a window broke, i heard a babey screaming, i found myself in a dark corridor, filled with wall paper of childrens toys...my wifes voice cryed my name "Why Sieken why!!", i stood in fear rooted to the ground, my aching limbs trembled...WOOSH! the floor fell away leaveing me suspended in pitch black flaoting like a puppet on strings, my stomerch cherned as i looked down my body was coverd in blood....BOOM a flash of light flashed toiwards me as i was coverd in white now..still susspended, red rose petles started falling around me...my eyes burned then...

'Sir?...sir??...Mr.Kasstra...a man in first class word like a word with you....sir?...

The dream shook me up, i sat there sweat dripping from my brow, i ignored the woman for a seconde then looked at her...

'Okay...okay'...i got up still shaking and made my way to the first cabbin

Severen Morkonis
Nov 16th, 2001, 09:58:28 AM
The dream shook me up, looking around felt like i was within a dream anyway, my head was in a bad stait, my brain was just screaming to let itself go...suiside,murder...one of the 2 i did not know which, why was i on this mission of retribution i left my wife 5 years ago, why do i miss her now whats makeing me want to kill all these people....why?

I also wonderd who or what this person was...was it sanis? or one of his grunts, or a bastard that wanted a game of fisty-cuffs ether way i was about to find out, the ship was bigger then i thought, carrying 4500 fools on board and 2 decks high it was one of those ships that was about as clean as a cats basket, rubbish everywere, sick,candy rappers....was'nt my scean, but it got me there...i went up the stairs and the atospehre changed the place was like a 5 star hotel....for only 500 credets more you could have a view and clenliness....what crap...

Mr.Kasstra.....meet Mr.Kasstra..... said the stewardess...

'Deven....i shoulda known....'

OOC: for the benifet of the readers,,,Deven is my real life bro...were just setteling him into his accoutn and such...hence the dot above :)...he coulent log in and i was seeing if he could post etc...sorry for the confusion

Deven Kasstra
Nov 16th, 2001, 12:31:37 PM
Thats some welcome bro. It's bin too long, and 's a shame we gotta meet under these circumstances, but I gather you bin gettin u'rself in2 a situation? Well I couldn't let my lil brother have all the fun by his'self now could I? So, here I am.....

Severen Morkonis
Nov 16th, 2001, 01:27:19 PM
...I was surprised at his looks his apprence...when i left my wife 5 years ago i left my family also...including him...we had a massive fight about me leaveing, it came to blows...we almost killed eathother...i stabed his leg twice, he shot me with a blaster to my chest...as you can see...we were never that close....mabey our latest encounter would set our diffrences aside..

Trusting me...i started out on the wrong foot...

'Whatta you want damn it!, how the f'ing hell you get on this ship and find me huh?...how did you even know i was looking for my enemys huh?...

I looked at him driniking his stella and eating some kind of posh food....evedently he had recieved my dads will....

'I want answers now Deven!'....he osiond me to sit down in the seat next to him...so thats what i did...

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 16th, 2001, 02:16:50 PM
Within the walls of the Dark Apollo Tavern, on the planet Helios in the outer rims, sat a bitter man. As of current though, the pridehe had shielded him from the sourness he possesed. His promotion to Sith Lord, and the numerous bottles of JD he had consumed, annexed his mind from the fact that his wife had been driven to insanity by the clone created by his grandfather. It was a complicated and clichéd story, which his mind was not partial to retelling.

Vega hadn't bothered to clean up the array of broken cyan glass which lined the marble floor, nor had he replaced the gapping whole in the doorway left by his grandparent, and quite equally un-remedied were the blood specks tarnishing the walls. The crimson streaks were all that remained in the bar as a reminder of Gitane, and though it was marginally sadistic, he liked them there.

Wallowing in his JD suited him quite fine at the moment however, and with the twins off his hands (being cared for by Eve and Dalton as of usual), he could spend as much time partaking in the habit as he wished. With a slight grin playing on his lips, he looked around at the bar before beginning to laugh, for what reason he could not fathom.

Oh well...

Deven Kasstra
Nov 16th, 2001, 03:43:26 PM
"Since you left things have been hard Sieken. Mother became very ill, she still is now, it was only her persuading that got me to come and find you. I was actually setting out to bring u home, or kill u, one way or the other. But it was harder finding u than i thought. and in doing so i fund out a lot, and i know sum of the things u've been through. Obviously this ain't the place to go into it, but i appreciate u've had a harder time than i thought, so i'm here to help.
As you probably gather I received Dads will, and at this moment in time, the paperwork is being filled out that entitles you to 25% of all he owned.
I don't want a war with you Sieken, I want a war wiv the people who've made you who you are."

I extended a hand, hoping beyond hope Sieken would take it.....

Severen Morkonis
Nov 18th, 2001, 04:51:29 AM
I looked at his hand for a few seconds, thinking if i take it i would need to rip the thing of and smach my fist through his head....i am alot powerfull than i was 5 years ago....im Sith Warrior with all the learnt force to go with it...he was just a petty bounty hunter lokking for a quick break...

I took the chance giveing him the benifit of the doubt and shook it, i mean his eyes looked honest, but this guy was a mind bender, brillient at playing games in the head...but i guess it was time to find out....why exsactly he had come all this way to find me....as we were decending into our desteration...to go and find warren...i smiled as we clasped hands...mabey it was just the sence of brotherhood oncemore...perhaps it put a sence of feeling into me that i was not alone in this world after all....

Hello my brother....

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 18th, 2001, 05:39:22 AM
<center>....Corellia, Central Landing Pad....</center>

A standard diplomatic shuttle hissed and puffed, steam billowing out from beneath it's wings as it folded them closer to the ground. An alarm blared away, lost in the scuffle of feet and chatter of deck officers. A few hundred Corellian citizens boarded shuttles, while a few thousand out-worlders made their way down the ramps of ships and transport freighters. All in all, the central landing pad was about as heavily populated as some of the worst spots in downtown Coruscant.

Through the maw of aliens and technical crew, four guards pushed and cut themselves path with ease, the mere sight of them sending most individuals fleeing for a safe haven. The diplomatic shuttle had let down it's loading ramp, and a brown haired, brown eyed man, dressed in formal (but still conventional) black clothes now stood at the top of it. The guards awaited him at the bottom of the shuttle, making sure that commoners would be clear from his path as he made his way towards the armored transport awaiting him at the ground level entrance.

Almost as instantly as the light struck his features, the press attempted to fall upon him. Jeseth kept his composure, wanting to lash out at them in a frenzy of saber flashes and destruction. Only the four poorly equipped (but still formidable) guardsmen formed a barrier between the mob of journalists and himself. There was a wave of silence as sound seemed to clap in a monumental absence, and then the press came to find that all of their equipment had ceased to function.

Holo-recorders had all been wiped, along with most other information banks in the area. As the sound all came flooding back, most people stopped to remember what they had come to the landing pad for in the first place. Jeseth continued to walk, vanishing into the minds eye of all who attempted to remember him. It wasn't by any means a very powerful invocation of the Force, but very few individuals had the will power to wear off its affects. At least not among Corellia's general populace.

Khendon Sevon
Nov 18th, 2001, 11:45:44 AM
Khendon sat at his desk, book in hand, the light of the fireplace being supplemented by a small desk panel that glowed evenly. A small flash emitted from the monitor on Khendon’s desk, a face appearing as a light began to blink, trying to catch the Vice Diktat’s attention. After several minutes, a small beep emitted, and Khendon sat down his book on the long, oaken desk, studying the figure for a moment.

“Imerix, good to see you old friend!” said Khendon, in a slightly groggy voice, his lack of sleep getting to him.

“Likewise, Khendon. I have some information which might interest you… Sieken Kasstra is on the same liner I’m on,” with this both men smiled.

“Really? This is an interesting opportunity, tail him, I don’t want you to let him out of your sights.”

“As you command,” replied Imerix, pounding his chest with his right fist.

The glowing light of the monitor slowly subsided back into the red glow of the coals, popping and burning slowly in the hearth. This night might be interesting after all, Khendon silently thought to himself.

Deven Kasstra
Nov 18th, 2001, 02:09:58 PM
A smile spread across my face as he gripped my hand, However I felt a power in him that I could tell had never been there before, not when we had fought.
"There will be time for more talk later, but I believe there will be people waiting for us upon our arrival, so you may be needing this."
To his suprise I pulled out a B-40 Blaster from my leather jacket and handed it to him.
"I've got one too, and I believe we're gonna need to use it."

Severen Morkonis
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:32:14 PM
Taking the gun i found myself putting it into my trench coat...why i took it when i had a gun 2 times more powerfull in my houlster baffeld me, but i took it....out of kindness and teamenship...the ship touched down after a few minutes of decending and we were allowed to depart...the trip took 2 hours in total...me and my brother made away through the terminal and out into the warmish sunshine, better than bloody snow i say...

We grabed a cab and i leaned foward to the cabby 'Yogas Bar And Grill...make it snappy'

The Cab pulled away and we made our way to our first victime.....warren azalin...i found myself keeping an eye on the man i havent met in a while....its a pitty i couldent trust my brother fully...i found myself actrally starting to miss him...but this was nether to time nore the place...we headed into the big city to find my firstEnemy.....Warren...

OOC: Okay this is a thread that will move from location to location...of course our next stop is the B&G...Link:http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1368.topic

we will be useing this thread later on...:)