PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Portman

BUFFJEDI
Nov 11th, 2001, 06:17:21 PM
I know she has been talked about MANY times here But, after seeing the teasers I have to say WWWWOOOWWWWW HHHUUBBBAAA HUUUBBBAAAAAA. I normally dislike ALL female celeberties,they are only considered Hot due to there fame BUT DANG!!!!!!!!!! Natalie Is SMOKING!!!!!!!! Has anyone ever seen her in person? and if so Is she really that hot?You know I think I have FINALLY found a woman that would be compatable with me.If only I was famous:(

Darth23
Nov 11th, 2001, 06:45:48 PM
I guess Ep 2 has the young male demographic covered.

:p

BUFFJEDI
Nov 12th, 2001, 08:58:33 AM
and some of us Semi-young:p

darth_mcbain
Nov 12th, 2001, 10:20:42 AM
I've never seen her in person, but I went to the same high school that she went to. Unfortunately, the year after I graduated, she would have been a freshman, so I just missed her... Oh, to have been born a couple of years later... I remember when my parents kind of nonchalantly told me "There was this article about a local girl starring in Episode I as the queen or something" I almost dropped the phone - at the time I had no idea that she grew up in my hometown... So now that I've got that in common with her, that probably boosts my chances of getting a date with her to about 0.00% :lol

JonathanLB
Nov 12th, 2001, 02:11:04 PM
Female celebrities are not considered hot just because of fame. Some of them become hotter with their fame, though, at least to some people.

Generally speaking, actresses are going to be hotter than normal people you see walking around on the streets. I mean, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Eliza Dushku on the same show, Buffy, now that should be illegal. They are both perfect 10's and incredibly hot. Someone grab the ice maker! SMG is the hottest celeb. around I think :)

Natalie Portman is even hotter now than she was before, if that was possible, haha. She's awesome.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 12th, 2001, 04:55:31 PM
That is somewhat true ,BUT for real if MOST not all of the women who are famous were not and you saw tham on the street they would be regular women.Jon your a very smart going places kind of guy BUT you taste in women WHEWWWWWW:p J/K

Mc bain,thats so cool ,wish I was born in your home town;)

JMK
Nov 12th, 2001, 06:04:58 PM
Well boys, Nat is right here next to me, and she wanted to let you all know that she's flattered, but ultimately, taken. :p

darth_mcbain
Nov 12th, 2001, 06:27:27 PM
:lol LOL JMK... In your dreams... :zzz

I still have the article from my hometown paper about her being in Ep I and being from there and all. *sigh* Maybe in retrospect I should have purposefully gotten left back a few grades so I could have hung with her... Actually, while I wasn't into acting, I was into the whole performing arts scene - who knows, she may have had some of the same teachers as me...

BUFFJEDI
Nov 13th, 2001, 04:10:47 PM
Hind sight is 20/20 isnt it Darth mcbain:D

And I have said it once I'll say it agian, I want your left overs JMK

;)

JMK
Nov 13th, 2001, 07:17:40 PM
You got it Buff.;)

BUFFJEDI
Nov 13th, 2001, 07:27:44 PM
its always good to know you can count on master Kyle :)

darth_mcbain
Nov 14th, 2001, 10:04:22 AM
Yep, buff... 20/20 - no need to rub it in... :cry

J/K

BUFFJEDI
Nov 14th, 2001, 04:13:35 PM
:mischief ,Sorry boss won't do it agian;)