PDA

View Full Version : MSN Explorer

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Nov 11th, 2001, 01:02:43 PM
Does anyone else use MSN Explorer?
I just got it, and it kicks!
Except I have to re add my favorites, wich is a pain.

Lor Pallen
Nov 11th, 2001, 04:51:52 PM
I will not even dignify that inquiry with a response.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 11th, 2001, 05:38:00 PM

:|

Tolerance is the key to non-violence, Tolerance is the key to non-violence, Tolerance is the key to non-violence...
"Yeah. Sure thing..."

Gitane Van Derveld
Nov 12th, 2001, 05:51:47 AM
o_O Ron... There's nothing special about Explorer... A lot of people use it, but as far as I know.. It's not an actual internet provider.

Khendon Sevon
Nov 13th, 2001, 05:08:29 PM
*falls over laughing and rolling, blinks.*

Erm, *clears throat* Well... yes, I believe most Windows capable users use Explorer, mainly due to its being bundled, which was taken to court, if you don't remember (what ever happened to that?) But still... *mumbles* evil, evil, evil, evil... I know... I use the Explorer OCX, but still... :o)

*runs off a cliff*

TheHolo.Net
Nov 13th, 2001, 05:12:27 PM
"MSN Explorer" is a little different version of Explorer though. Skinned and trimmed. I myself prefer Explorer as it is more fully featured and does all that MSN Explorer does and more.

Lor Pallen
Nov 14th, 2001, 02:48:19 AM
I have the latest version (7.0) of MSN Explorer downloaded and installed, but I don't feel the need to use it. Microsoft has yet to differentiate between "easy to use" and product placement. And the MSN Explorer shell leaves you with only about 75% of your screen area with which to surf. And what is the point of all those extra-large buttons rather than the standard sized versions? Definitely not an efficient program.