PDA

View Full Version : Two more trailers

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 7th, 2001, 12:34:10 AM
Well it looks theforce.net was right there are two more trailers on the way this is from the offical annoucement from SW.com

The full teaser trailer for Episode II is coming - an all-new trailer will play in front of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone starting November 16 in North America and other territories. Picking up where "Breathing" left off, this new trailer is over two minutes in length and features never-before-seen footage and dialogue.

Then there is this

MP3PO dropped us a note to say during the season premiere for 24 on Fox, there was a commercial for the EP1 DVD telling owners of the DVD to go to dvd.starwars.com on November 9th for a "sneak peak" of Episode II. Star Wars is getting more airtime, no doubt this is also a calculated effort to increase DVD sales. It's working, and expect other franchises to follow suit.

Now I am not sure how DVD rom thing will work, hopefully they will release to everybody for Download on Monday but they might not I am not sure. As far as Harry Potter I am defintely going to see it. I was thinking about it before but I guess I will now.

darth_mcbain
Nov 7th, 2001, 07:59:02 AM
Excellent! I was thinking that I would probably skip Harry Potter, but now I think I'll definitely go.

JMK
Nov 7th, 2001, 10:04:21 AM
I'll be one of those people that pays to see it, watch the trailer and then contemplate leaving.

darth_mcbain
Nov 7th, 2001, 10:13:22 AM
I don't think I would do that. Harry Potter at least looks like a halfway decent movie that I'd be interested in. Now, when they put the EP I trailer on The Waterboy, that was one that I was considering paying for and leaving :) Sorry, Sandler doesn't do that much for me... But I think HP would definitely be worth seeing - especially with a trailer attached to it.

darth_mcbain
Nov 7th, 2001, 10:57:02 AM
By the way, in case you need the link...

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2001/11/news20011105b.html

Jedieb
Nov 7th, 2001, 01:09:26 PM
That DVD Rom trailer better be available for download eventually. Shutting out Mac users is outrageous! Especially when you consider how tight LFL is with Apple and its Quicktime software. They really should have made the DVD compatible with Macs. :(

JMK
Nov 7th, 2001, 04:11:01 PM
They are racist to Mac Users! Elitist pigs! :lol

You know I'm just kidding.

Darth23
Nov 10th, 2001, 06:27:49 PM
Yeah, but they ARE classist towards non computer/DVD-ROM drive owners.

:p