PDA

View Full Version : Possible release date

ReaperFett
Nov 6th, 2001, 02:28:41 PM
Apparently, Lucasfilm have been planning for a worldwide MONTH release of May. As in, no matter where in the world you are, you will have it in May.

HOWEVER, a German TV Channel apprently said that it would be release May 17th, Worldwide.

I wonder if either is right

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 6th, 2001, 03:14:04 PM
I think the world wide release date might be right I guess we will have to wait and see. I don't think though it is the 17th, I'd say its either the 15th or 22nd. The reason why Lucas might do a world wide release is because LOTR is doing it and might feel he have to now.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 6th, 2001, 03:29:37 PM
The trailer, available internationally via StarWars.com, says "The Saga Continues May 2002", at the very end.

ReaperFett
Nov 6th, 2001, 03:49:29 PM
Most trailers do that. Normally signifies the US

darth_mcbain
Nov 6th, 2001, 04:00:52 PM
Yeah - unfortunately a lot of trailers and release dates are bent towards the US only. With something like this though, I would hope that they don't make certain people wait though. I didn't realize that LOTR is being released on the same date worldwide, but it makes a lot of sense. Hopefully the whole "One-Release Date" thing made its way back to LucasFilm and they will let everyone be able to view it on the same day.