PDA

View Full Version : Text Based themes - use another 'New Posts' icon?

Champion of the Force
Nov 5th, 2001, 08:49:04 PM
I'm just trying out the new 'Text Based - Light' theme now, and it's good :). However the flashing lightsaber looks pretty crap against the white background.

Since both text themes use the same template, could we possibly use another icon to represent unread posts? I was thinking perhaps a simple folder icon or something.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:07:23 PM
Hmmmm, I actually have a simple folder icon I downloaded a few days ago. That isn't a bad idea. Its also no surprise to me that you like Text Based - Light, since the color scheme is the same as your Basic - Light. :p

Champion of the Force
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:11:51 PM
:)

PS. I forgot to add - I've reduced the main table width in the Text - Light theme to 90%, so it matches all the other themes.

Also last week I went through the Text Only template and replaced some more graphics with text links (especially in the Calendar area). :)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:13:43 PM
Thanks. I went through and cleaned up a few more of the graphics the night I made the Light theme for it too, I think I got all the "Go" buttons, but there are still a few templates with images they don't need in them. I'll get around to cleaning them all up soon.