PDA

View Full Version : The Haunting Within...

Phantom Magus
Nov 4th, 2001, 08:44:34 PM
He looked into a mirror, wondering if the person he saw was actually himself. His image had been changed...altered...yet his personality had remained the same. He wondered to himself what had happened...as he was blacked-out for most of the time. He considered on calling his sister, Eve, ... he figured she, out of anyone, might have the answers he was looking for.

"Sister...would you mind joining me...?"

Eve Siren
Nov 4th, 2001, 08:56:57 PM
"Sister...would you mind joining me...?"

Eve walked directly to her brother's room as she heard his words. Feeling some sort of oddness in Phantom's voice, Eve got worried, of course. Opening the door of his room, she stepped in and looked at the man standing there. His aura was the same as Phantom but he looked different. Very very different .. In fact, it was not even him.

"Phantom ...?"

Phantom Magus
Nov 4th, 2001, 09:00:00 PM
He turned around slowly, hearing Eve's voice. He knew what she saw was not the same person she had seen before. He brought his hands up slightly at looked at Eve.

"Sister...what has happened to me...?"

Eve Siren
Nov 4th, 2001, 09:14:20 PM
Eve hesitated. She didn't if she should approach what seemed to be her brother or stay back. For all she knew, it could've been one of DK's soldiers.

"..Let's sit down first."

Taking a risk, she grabbed his hands and motionned him to sit down on his bed as she went to sit in a chair. First, she had to make sure it was really Phantom here. She pulled out a dagger from her sleeve and kept it hidden.

"Uh ... Answer me this. Who's my master ?"

OOC-Sorry I had to log off, Blankie >_< AIM Express booted me off and I can't get back on, but I gotta go anyways. -__-;

Phantom Magus
Nov 4th, 2001, 09:23:45 PM
He sat down on the bed, hearing the hesitation in Eve's voice and actions. Placing his hands in his lap, he looked over at Eve who had taken a chair to sit.

"Rama, of course."

OoC: Okie dokie, no prob. :wave:D

Eve Siren
Nov 5th, 2001, 07:16:15 PM
"Ah ..."

He got that right. Maybe he was truly Phamtom after all. Now, what could have happened ..? ... DK. It was the only explanation. She pulled back her dagger into her sleeve and let out a small sigh.

" ... Do you remember anything from the past few days ?"

Phantom Magus
Nov 5th, 2001, 08:21:50 PM
He pondered for a minute, then shook his head slightly.

"Not exactly..."

Eve Siren
Nov 5th, 2001, 08:59:45 PM
I knew it ! Eve remained silent for a few seconds then bit her lower lip. What could have possible happened ?

"What's the last thing do you remember .. dear Brother ?"

Phantom Magus
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:04:19 PM
He tilted his head back in thought for a few seconds in thought.

"I...I was walking...through a forest outside the HQ...after that...I draw a blank..."

Eve Siren
Nov 7th, 2001, 06:09:29 PM
"Umm ..."

Why would DK want Phantom's former body ? Everything is so complicated ... She stayed silent for a few moments and finally spoke with a serious voice.

"You don't remember anything about DK and the lab after the blank, do you ?"

Phantom Magus
Nov 8th, 2001, 07:56:49 AM
He thought for a few moments...trying to piece together the things he does remember...and the things he doesn't.

"No...not really...after I was unconcious the next thing I know, it's a couple days later and I'm asleep in here. ...With a new me...and a very large headache...":headache

Eve Siren
Nov 9th, 2001, 11:52:14 AM
"You should take a rest now, we'll figure it out later, ok ..?"

Eve spoke softly as she stood up, walking to the window and closing the curtains gently. She looked over her shoulder at Phantom and smiled.

"I'll stay here while you sleep. It's better that way."

Phantom Magus
Nov 10th, 2001, 06:20:44 PM
He smiled lightly. He took off his shirt slowly, then leaning down to take off his boots. He layed back on the bed and looked over at Eve.

"You might want to take a little nap too, sister. You look tired..."

His voice trailed off, his eyes closing heavily as he drifted off to sleep.

Eve Siren
Nov 11th, 2001, 09:47:26 AM
"I..."

Phantom had already fallen asleep. He must be really tired. she thought. She sat back down, taking out the weapons on her and posing them on the table. She pulled out two daggers from her boot, the "Maiden of Silence" from her sleeve and the gun from her back. She let out a small sigh as she took off her leather coat, only wearing a turtleneck sleeveless spandex shirt. Now, what could have happened ? The only way to find out was to get into Phantom's mind. She had never done it before but ... His mind barriers must be down since he's sleeping. It's for his own good.

She stood up and took off the glove of her right hand. She slowly ran her fingers across Phantom's forehead and stopped right in the middle. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Suddendly, images of DK appeared. Then she saw the body of a man and Phantom's former body ... A machine between them. They were both in a tank ... Phantom was in pain ... The thing on their heads .... Phantom !

Eve finally let go and fell back, knocking her head on a table. She was ok but was still breathing heavily. Poor Phantom ...

Phantom Magus
Nov 11th, 2001, 11:03:25 AM
Deep in sleep he felt nothing...but in his dreams he did. He saw things that seemed unfamiliar...yet...he recognized them. Faces...people...objects...things he had seen in the not too distant past.

The next thing he knew he was in a tank. He looked down at his hands. Noticing he was in his old body, he looked over to the tank next to his. He gasped at what he saw. His new body...hooked up to some machine. He felt what was on his head. The same machine.

Looking out the tank he saw a strange person moving around the room in great haste. Moving from machine to machine the man flipped switches, twirled knobs and dials, then finally stepped in front of both tanks.

Suddenly a sharp pain hit his head. He started screaming. Screaming at the unbearable pain.

He jolted up in his bed suddenly, a cold sweat running off him. He looked over at the chair next to his bed and saw Eve sitting there.

Eve Siren
Nov 11th, 2001, 05:31:51 PM
Eve rubbed her head, groaning of pain. She looked up at Phantom and calmed herself down.

"I think ... Now, we both know what happened. It must've been horrible, brother ..."

Phantom Magus
Nov 11th, 2001, 05:55:53 PM
He reaches over and picks up his shirt off the floor. Dampening the sweat from his face with it, he looks over at Eve.

"Sis...why would they do this...to me?"

Eve Siren
Nov 12th, 2001, 03:57:11 PM
"It's all my fault ... I shouldn't have left you alone, on your own. I let you go to the surface when we're supposed to lay low, especially around this time .."

Eve stood up and stepped forward to her brother. With a sad look, she simply leaned down and wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders tightly.

"I'll kill DK the next time I find him ..."

Phantom Magus
Nov 12th, 2001, 07:21:05 PM
Smiling lightly, he wraps his arms around Eve...the faint glimmer of a tear rolling down his cheek.

"We hardly hugged when we were kids..."

Eve Siren
Nov 13th, 2001, 11:43:17 AM
Eve smiled slightly. She closed her eyes slowly as she loosened her grip around Phantom.

"Admitting we care for each others was really hard back then. Besides ... We're not kids anymore."

Phantom Magus
Nov 13th, 2001, 07:08:47 PM
He smiled slightly and layed back on the bed.

"I know...just pointing out a fact.."

He cringes slightly, holding his head with both hands. Rolling around the bed, closing his eyes tightly. He turns over, opening his eyes to look up at Eve. His voice is merely a whisper...

"Sis...make it stop...please..."

Eve Siren
Nov 14th, 2001, 11:54:58 AM
Eve's eyebrows arched sadly. She really didn't know how to make it stop. She lifted his head with her hand and sat down on the bed, resting his head on his thigh. She kept brushing her fingers on his forehead gently.

"Shush ... Go to sleep now, it'll go away ..."

Phantom Magus
Nov 14th, 2001, 02:54:48 PM
Calming himself down, his eyes slowly close as he drifts off into a deep sleep.

Eve Siren
Nov 14th, 2001, 04:26:02 PM
She smiled, watching her brother sleeping so peacefully. If it happens again, you know what to do. she thought. Then a little song came to her mind. The song Galatea and Dalton sang to her. Fly me to the moon.

"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars ..."

Phantom Magus
Nov 14th, 2001, 07:04:51 PM
A faint smile formed across his lips, as he curled up closer to Eve as she sang the song.