PDA

View Full Version : Anyone over 19?

Trent Antilles
Nov 2nd, 2001, 05:05:51 AM
I am very happy to be at FANS, finally, where are the people
over 19 congregated? as I was there you see on opening day
for Star Wars and I was 21 *LAUGHING* )-8 *G*
Anyone else there that day Wars opened WITHOUT a premier!?

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2001, 10:58:19 AM
Hi Trent, and welcome to SWfans.net. This is our OOC forum, and as you've probably already seen, we can be scatterbrained at times :lol. But, we're a big happy dysfunctional family, through good and bad.

Best thing for you to do by getting started is to read up the and the <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52>Roleplaying FAQ (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51>General). Its a great way to get immersed into the basic and not-so-basic rules of our roleplaying game, as well as simple tips on posting anything at all.

As for who everybody is, thats a question only others can answer. I will say that our RP universe is wide and diverse, featuring things from SW canon (the trilogy), Expanded Universe (EU), and a lot of our own posters' imaginations. We've got New Republic, Imperial, Sith, Jedi, Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunters, and some other strange and interesting people and groups as well. For now, I'll leave you to the rest of the welcoming committee, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

DarthNuriko
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:37:56 AM
O_o ??

Admiral Lebron
Nov 2nd, 2001, 03:31:34 PM
We have a welcoming comittee? I thought it was in the works. Anyways, Hi. I'm me. I'm hated by half the universe for some reason or another beats me. Don't join The Galactic Empire. They are invading my people!

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2001, 04:24:26 PM
(reminds Lebron not to use welcoming committee position as recruitment or defamation platform, etc) :)

Trent Antilles
Nov 2nd, 2001, 05:08:24 PM
I am open for recruitment...LAUGHING

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Nov 2nd, 2001, 05:39:09 PM
Well if you were on Naboo, you'd most certainly be on one of The Galactic Empire's many planets :p

Even though I'm part of no commitee, welcome to SWFans!

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 2nd, 2001, 07:14:51 PM
Hey Trent, there are quite a few people here over 19. I am, for one.

I had a question about your first post: When you said you were 21 when Star Wars opened, did you mean in 1977? Or when the Special Editions opened...or when The Phantom Menace opened? :) Just curious... There are quite a few "openings" to choose from.

As for over 21 year olds, quite a few of those also. I'm one of those too. :p

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2001, 07:40:55 PM
But she doesn't look a day over 12 :mischief

Trent Antilles
Nov 2nd, 2001, 09:05:37 PM
This great place gave me a great welcome! I will keep looking around and take in the sights! I love the abilitie to change the color schemes on demand here (-8

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2001, 09:46:01 PM
Your not in ezboard anymore Doroth...errr Trent. >D vBulletin ownz ezboard, in many areas. :D

Admiral Lebron
Nov 3rd, 2001, 10:47:00 AM
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. It's quite obvious how desperate I am for cannon fodder.. er.. I mean members..

Rama Sha
Nov 3rd, 2001, 01:59:21 PM
hello Hello Hello.............Welcome Trent.

Wanna sip of my Soda?

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Nov 3rd, 2001, 03:41:19 PM
I'm not on the commitee, so I can recruit.:D :p
If you don't like the Empire or the New Republic, join TVGC.
You could be one of the founders, and we (well, I) have big plans.
I just need 4 more members to become official.
Basicaly, TGVC wants to bring down The Empire and The New Republic, and Create a new Empire, the way Lord Vader would have wanted.
If you want to become a founder, just PM me, or E-Mail me sandy_brophy@hotmail.com.

Gitane Van Derveld
Nov 3rd, 2001, 04:20:29 PM
--Waves, trying to figure out where the little wavey-emoticon ran off to...--

'Allo. ^__^ I'm only 15, but I signed up for the welcoming commitee, so Hello..!

TheHolo.Net
Nov 3rd, 2001, 04:26:04 PM
--Waves, trying to figure out where the little wavey-emoticon ran off to...-- Grumbles at Davwj for removing things without mentioning it again.

:rant

:wave:

imported_Dara Shadowtide
Nov 3rd, 2001, 06:33:29 PM
Hi there Trent and welcome to swfans. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

:wave:

Yay! And thanky Mr. SWFans.Net for bringing back the waving smiley.

Champion of the Force
Nov 3rd, 2001, 07:07:27 PM
Grumbles at Davwj for removing things without mentioning it again.
Because the damn link was broken last time I checked, so I got rid of it. :rolleyes

But it's working now I see. :)

DarthHERA
Nov 3rd, 2001, 10:30:01 PM
Im over 19 :D

Welcome to the nuthouse Trent :crack

Does anyone else think of Amidalas speech everytime
they read the word committee?"My people are dying Senator...."
I even say the word in my head with the accent "Committee"heh

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Nov 3rd, 2001, 10:36:11 PM
Welcome :wave

TheHolo.Net
Nov 3rd, 2001, 10:49:29 PM
Originally posted by DarthHERA
I even say the word in my head with the accent "Committee"heh Easier for some than others. :p

DarthHERA
Nov 3rd, 2001, 10:55:21 PM
:D :wave (for SWFans.Net)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 3rd, 2001, 11:02:53 PM
:evil

BTW: I am well over 21 years old myself. How well is for me to know. :p Though I will say I wasn't 21 when the first episode of Star Wars first released, but I was old enough to recall it pretty clearly. :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Nov 3rd, 2001, 11:21:56 PM
:p Well..I am over 19 BUT was NOT during the original trilogy either LOL :lol

Just remember seeing videos many years after that.

Admiral Lebron
Nov 4th, 2001, 12:31:00 AM
Ron, I wouldn't go flaunting that around.. if you haven't noticed m' current condition..

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 4th, 2001, 12:48:10 AM
*is 20 and only saw the videos later as well*

Figrin D'an
Nov 4th, 2001, 01:06:04 AM
* is older than 21 and remembers seeing ROTJ in the theatre and has been told that he saw ESB in the theatre as well, but was too young to remember *

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 4th, 2001, 01:41:38 AM
*had to take a bathroom break during RotJ because she drank too much pop in line....Special Editions, that is. :p* You guys are OLD!!! But we love ya anyway ;)

Sanis Prent
Nov 4th, 2001, 02:16:32 AM
I remember seeing RotJ when it first came out, even though I was a young'un :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 4th, 2001, 02:46:20 AM
You had to be like 1. Geez I hate it when people take little kids into movies! ;) I didn't see it in the theatres until the Special Editions. But we must have worn out all our action figures and the videos we had of the movies. We even used to have the Millenium Falcon from Hasbro...but all we had left by the time I was interested in Star Wars (like at 5) was the holochess table.

We had (I say "had" because they've been passed on to my sister's children) four different Princess Leias, a few different Hans, Darth Vader and Obi Wan sans lightsabers... two identical Yodas. We used to make him lift up the other guys and kill them by letting go and crashing them into the carpet. :) Evil little Yoda!

*"Memories" plays softly in the background*

Lady Vader
Nov 4th, 2001, 02:50:50 AM
Welcome, Trent.

Don't worry, we don't bite... Hard, anyways. :p

Rama
Nov 4th, 2001, 03:52:31 AM
"* is older than 21 and remembers seeing ROTJ in the theatre and has been told that he saw ESB in the theatre as well, but was too young to remember *"

Im the same MO..............I remeber hideing under the seat when Jabba was on the screen, he really put a fright in me. And Althought I wasn't born......my mom and Dad's first date was going to see Star Wars when it first came out.

Trent Antilles
Nov 4th, 2001, 08:06:56 AM
This welcome was so cool! I am sorry to be scarce, I must tell you why! The Gungan Council a 2,000 + member Star Wars based EZboard had an inner conflict and the disgrunts when and opened another board and GOSH the drama! the high emotions and the bad feelings! But all will simmer down now and I am certain a great many of the peeps will play at both boards! (-8

I originally herald from the now dead Cybersites The SciFiVine, a fantastic cyber community with homepages and a people panel that we would hang out at till 2 AM being mischevious [LAUGHING]
I will miss that place....but FANS ROCKS!

May I see a the hands of all women over 40? ummmmm :-P

Catch ya later! I gotta JET! WOOOOOOOOOSH!

Morgan Evanar
Nov 4th, 2001, 08:57:28 AM
We've had a few runs against the Gungan Council now and again. Some people there rubbed us wrong. We have our spats here now and again (just had one recently, was pretty ugly,) but some good usually comes out of them. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Trent Antilles
Nov 4th, 2001, 09:18:18 AM
I just like to hangout and be friendly, I asked the EZop there for a job and at THAT exact instant he deined me, a spamming happened that took out the diner )-8 he blamed me, he is still is blaiming me....I did find it funny as he was very abusive to me. Now I hang at anywhere BUT TGC, but all will be cool in time :-D

Trent Antilles
Nov 4th, 2001, 09:26:02 AM
It is 6:30 am here in southern California, it is overcast and cool....life is great SMILE SMILE.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Nov 4th, 2001, 11:17:27 AM
Hehe...you're an early person huh?! :D

Hmmm...your username sounds more like a Jedi. If you're interested in RPing you should check out <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/bgjo>Greater Jedi Order</a>. This is the Jedi's main base so to speak for RPing. Then we roleplay w/the other groups here (fights and stories and such)

Maybe We'll see you around. Atleast stop by and say "Hello".

But...afraid to say it, I won't be around much today. But nice to meet you. :)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 4th, 2001, 11:48:12 AM
Originally posted by Trent Antilles
I will miss that place....but FANS ROCKS!Thanks. :) Hope you continue to enjoy.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Nov 4th, 2001, 04:23:17 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Lebron
Ron, I wouldn't go flaunting that around.. if you haven't noticed m' current condition..

Flaunting what?

Lady Vader
Nov 5th, 2001, 01:42:42 AM
OOOOOOOO!!!! A fellow southern Californian!! *Waves* :)

Trent Antilles
Nov 5th, 2001, 04:55:00 AM
*waves* back at Lader Vader at 2 AM Monday morning LAUGHING *yawn*

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 5th, 2001, 07:19:37 PM
hmm, a male Southern Cali native? we never get those on these boards....:D :cat

imported_Firebird1
Nov 5th, 2001, 11:39:56 PM
:D

Welcome to SWFANS.NET!

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 6th, 2001, 01:20:10 AM