:mischief (: mischief)

I love the mischief one. :)

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2001, 04:23:59 AM
but we already have a :mad icon...?

Champion of the Force
Nov 2nd, 2001, 04:36:47 AM
But this one stands out more. :)

Then again, it isn't as effective as the good old :rant (supposed to be for rant, but I think most interpret it as a very pissed off icon).

Love the mischief though. :mischief

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2001, 10:41:22 AM
I like them both. :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:21:53 AM
Gives two thumbs up!! :D

I actually saw a shake the booty icon but I don't think we want that here :lol

here it is tho :mischief

http://www.envy.nu/spoonfan/gs/bumshake.txt

Jedieb
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:29:26 AM
That "shake the booty" smilie rules! It looks like someone took a snapshot of Homer or Bart mooning all of Springfield. Excellent....

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 2nd, 2001, 12:30:57 PM
I like them both too and I agree the mischief one is very cool.

Champion of the Force
Nov 2nd, 2001, 08:56:26 PM
Well lookie here what i found. Perhaps something that would have been appropriate for Firebird and co. to use?

Behold, the UH OH icon:
http://apolyton.net/forums/images/smilies/uhoh.gif

Perfect for when the system goes bust and you fear the admins will conquer the world. ;)

PS. I haven't put this one in the smilies list yet - I think it might get confusing to have this many smilies with rolling eyes in them (currently 3 - rolleyes, mischief and idea), so I left it out for now to see what you all think. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 2nd, 2001, 09:09:34 PM
I guess it could get a little confusing but it is a different color so it might not. But I don't think we necessarly need it or anything.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2001, 09:35:35 PM
I like it. :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 3rd, 2001, 08:00:27 PM
Ok, here's what I've done:

1. Removed the angry icon. Instead what I've done is renamed the rant icon (:verymad) as Very Mad (most people seem to translate it as that) so its code is now : verymad (remove space).

2. Put in the Uh Oh icon (:uhoh). Its code is : uhoh (remove space).

3. I've just changed the Wave icon (:wave) code from ': wave :' to plain : wave (remove space) so its code is in line with the others.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 3rd, 2001, 08:09:20 PM
Cool. :D

If you have problems with some of the smilies not displaying again, let me know(some are located on one of my other web hosts) and I'll move them to our localhost here. :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 3rd, 2001, 08:12:21 PM
Ok then. :)

That's why I originally removed the :wave icon - it kept showing a broken link at the time so I assumed it had been removed.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 3rd, 2001, 08:13:27 PM
Clanpages can be a little finicky sometimes.

Champion of the Force
Nov 5th, 2001, 08:11:31 PM
Here's another one:

http://aamanbagstuff.homestead.com/files/claps.gif

We could probably code it as :clap, however I think it needs to be uploaded to another server.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 5th, 2001, 08:19:07 PM
I uploaded it to the SWFans.Net Forums host server and added it. Obviously I like. :)

:clap

Champion of the Force
Nov 5th, 2001, 08:22:13 PM
:clap

Sweet. :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:15:57 PM
Whil we're here, is there anyway we can fix up the confused icon:

:huh (I changed it's code to : huh for simplicty)

Due to the use of black quesion marks above the icon it doesn't stand out on dark backgrounds (used in most of our theme sets).

I noticed that the Sleep icon (:zzz) uses both white and black in the 'zzz' part - white text with a faint black outline on the outside so it shows up on all backgrounds. Maybe we can do something like this?

Alternatively, there's a ? icon in the Icon list which could be used too.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:25:34 PM
I don't know that changing names is such a great idea, since it does disable all that were used in the past. Simplicity is good, but messing with things done in the past bothers me a little. I should be able to get the white outline in the smiliy question marks, maybe.

Champion of the Force
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:31:57 PM
I don't know that changing names is such a great idea, since it does disable all that were used in the past.
So where were you when I renamed :verymad, ^_^;, :zzz etc etc etc? :)

(though i wouldn't recommend changing them back - some people have already started using the newer codes)

I don't think many have used the :huh smilie much though since it didn't go well with the dark themes which pretty much everyone uses.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 5th, 2001, 09:34:57 PM
Originally posted by Davwj

So where were you when I renamed :verymad, ^_^;, :zzz etc etc etc? :)

I was in a daze. :x :p

Yep, I am almost done with the images for text based sets, well, two images, and next I'll start working on fixing confused so it works with any style type.

Q
Nov 5th, 2001, 11:25:25 PM
I am the only one who thinks the :clap emoticon looks really dirty? :| I didn't even know what it was supposed to be until I looked at the code for it.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 5th, 2001, 11:29:48 PM
Seems Hera figured it out quickly, since she used it not more than 15 minutes after I added it.