PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our 2 new mods - Jedieb and Carr

Champion of the Force
Nov 2nd, 2001, 03:03:05 AM
Welcome guys! :)

Be sure to check up the sticky thread up the top of this forum regarding mod functions and accesses. If you've got any problems just sing out and either myself or another staff member will help you out.

Again, welcome. :)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2001, 03:09:57 AM
Welcome to the team :)

As Davwj said, if you have any questions just ask and they shall be answered by one of us.

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2001, 03:50:44 AM
BOO, HISS, CONSPIRACY!!!

I mean...Welcome :D

Pierce Tondry
Nov 2nd, 2001, 10:13:04 AM
Sanis: And here, I thought this place was free of the general poster paranoia on the RPing forums... :p

Welcome, guys. If you need a hand, we're all happy to help you out.

Jedieb
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:11:40 AM
POWER IS MINE! EVERYONE WILL RUE THE DAY!!!!

(Man, I hope nobody saw that.):rolleyes

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:25:58 AM
Yay!!! More people to enjoy the insanity!!!:crack

Welcome to your doom ^_^

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 2nd, 2001, 12:14:13 PM
Thanks everybody I will do my best to bring order to the board. By the way I was wondering which forums Jedieb and I were in charger of moderating? Is is just the two SW films and SW Boxoffice that at least was my guess but I just wanted to make sure.

Champion of the Force
Nov 2nd, 2001, 08:56:05 PM
Your main duty is the SW category, which is all the forums from SW Films down to General Discussion.

As the moment though the Films and BO forums are the only places with any sort of activity in them (Eu gets a bit) so you probably only have to concentrate on those areas for the time being. :)

PS. BTW, your mod powers are enabled across the entire board, so if you see a problem in one of the forums you're not officially assigned to then you have the ability to take action there as well if necessary.