PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome our 2 new moderators ...

Champion of the Force
Nov 2nd, 2001, 03:02:57 AM
Jedieb and Jedi Master Carr. :)

You 2 should now have mod powers and access to the mod/admin forum. If you've got any problems just contact either myself or SWFans.Net and we'll fix anything up.

Thankyou to all those who nominated and/or stood for nomination. It was a tough job having to pick the final 2 with so many good candidates. :)

Doc Milo
Nov 2nd, 2001, 03:05:31 AM
Congrats guys!

JonathanLB
Nov 2nd, 2001, 04:22:26 AM
Congratulations to you both. I am sure you're going to do a great job especially as the influx of new posters probably occurs as Episode II draws closer.

:)

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2001, 05:47:21 AM
Think you picked the best two. Congrats you two!

Jedieb
Nov 2nd, 2001, 09:11:12 AM
Wow, I wasn't really expecting this. And JMC gets the nod as well, good news all around. Some of that Yankee magic must be rubbing off on me. I would like to take this opportunity to promise every one that I will take my position seriously. I look forward to seeing the increased traffic that AOTC is sure to bring us. I hope I can help make this forum a place where all Star Wars fans feel free to post thier opinions and ideas, whatever they may be. Let's keep it different, but positive. Remember, if you step out of line I've got buff on a short leash. You really don't want to make him angry, it's not pretty!

darth_mcbain
Nov 2nd, 2001, 09:52:27 AM
Congratulations to both of you two - I'm sure you'll do a fine job and keep this place going through the AOTC rush...

JMK
Nov 2nd, 2001, 10:36:25 AM
Way to go! Kinda like Palpy says; "Together, we shall bring peace and prosperity to the forums." Without the lying of course. :)

imported_QuiGonJ
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:56:58 AM
Good luck... you're gonna need it! :D

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 2nd, 2001, 12:09:52 PM
Thanks everybody me and Jedieb will do our best to keep the board clean, now I think I will go check out all the neat stuff that has been hidden from me :P

JonathanLB
Nov 2nd, 2001, 02:32:12 PM
For a second there Carr I thought you were going to say, "Now I'm going to see what types of things I can delete with these cool new mod powers." Haha, j/k ;)

Yeah you'll go into the mod forum, "Wait... is this the mod forum or is this a rumor mill about Jonathan." lol, just kidding :)

Mu Satach
Nov 2nd, 2001, 02:38:38 PM
Congrats you two!

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 2nd, 2001, 02:54:57 PM
I thought about it Jon for a second:mischief
J/k
I would never misuse my powers I am too honest.

JonathanLB
Nov 2nd, 2001, 04:33:20 PM
What do you mean you're too honest? You just lied right there! ;)

Haha, just kidding you man.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2001, 04:54:48 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the staff. :)

Darth23
Nov 3rd, 2001, 01:36:01 PM
Congratulations!

To commemorate thasi special occasion I'd like t post a brand new Titanic Rules/Star Wars Sucks thread. ;)

BUFFJEDI
Nov 4th, 2001, 04:03:29 PM
Bring them on EB(s) I'm READY!!!!!!!!!!!:evil

Congrads guys:)

But I kind of feel bad,I know Master Carr will do a great job,But I think we over looked DOC MILO:( he would have been fantastic as well.

Champion of the Force
Nov 4th, 2001, 07:35:30 PM
But I think we over looked DOC MILO he would have been fantastic as well. :(
No one nominated him. I also agree Doc would be good (hey, most of the posters in this forum would be fine in the role) but neither he or anyone else nominated him for the job, so I didn't include him when determining who would get the job.

Jedieb
Nov 4th, 2001, 07:50:06 PM
Great, I feel like crap now! I don't mean to speak for Doc, but I don't know if he has the time to drop by every day. If he does then it's a shame because he'd do a better job than me. Sorry if we left you out Doc. :(

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 4th, 2001, 10:41:13 PM
Its too bad Doc wasn't nominated he would have been a good mod too.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 5th, 2001, 05:06:58 PM
I feel REALLY bad ,Doc's like EB(s) and JMK,he has always been there for me and put up with my idiotic ?'s and comments and treated them with respect.How I missed Noming him I don't know but I am ashamed of myself .Can we have another mod ???

ReaperFett
Nov 5th, 2001, 05:17:28 PM
Come on, its not like Doc needs it. And you cant really just have another mod, because then its unfair on others.

You dont need it, right Doc? :)

BUFFJEDI
Nov 6th, 2001, 08:54:48 AM
your right of course Reap.And i doubt Doc needs, it Heck I dont even know he even Knows about it :rolleyes (just my personal thang :) )

Jedieb
Nov 6th, 2001, 02:42:23 PM
Doc's just too busy, too busy with the ladies if you know what I mean!:smokin

BUFFJEDI
Nov 6th, 2001, 06:05:24 PM
:lol

JMK
Nov 6th, 2001, 08:54:02 PM
Guys, don't you know that Doc secretly pulls all the strings here anyway? :lol

Doc Milo
Nov 6th, 2001, 08:57:09 PM
"I AM GOD HERE!"

:)

I really didn't want to be mod, or I would have "applied" for the job. But thanks for the sentiments anyway...

And it's just one lady, Jedieb -- and her two children (one of whom I introduced to the OT of Star Wars and watched his mouth open in an O of suprise as he learned that Darth Vader was Luke's father. I feel my job is done, now....)

Champion of the Force
Nov 6th, 2001, 09:11:52 PM
Guys, don't you know that Doc secretly pulls all the strings here anyway? :lol

* ahem *

I am the only one who pulls strings here. Do not offend me or you shall all feel my admin wrath. :verymad

:mischief

JMK
Nov 6th, 2001, 09:55:51 PM
Let me clarify;
Doc secretly pulls the strings
Davwj OBVIOUSLY pulls the strings!

Better?

BUFFJEDI
Nov 6th, 2001, 09:58:52 PM
:lol

Jedieb
Nov 6th, 2001, 10:40:32 PM
One lady, right.. whatever you say Doc. And Yoda's "gimmer"stick is just a harmless piece of wood, not the hottest piece on Coruscant. ;)