PDA

View Full Version : One Day!!!

JonathanLB
Nov 1st, 2001, 07:23:44 PM
Do I need to explain the subject heading or not? Hehe.

I'm taking a taxi to see Monsters, Inc. and then The One after that. The first movies I've seen myself here in LA. No car really sucks. I can't wait to go to college in Oregon where at least I get my own apartment and car.

Anyhow, I cannot wait to see the teaser :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 1st, 2001, 07:59:51 PM
Have fun. :)

PS. Just a note to everyone - if you have an urge to discuss the new SW teaser trailer just make sure you do so in the Star Wars Films forum instead of here, since there's already some teaser trailer topics over there. Just want to clear that up. :)

JonathanLB
Nov 1st, 2001, 08:28:26 PM
If so, my bad, but we always just talk here about a million different things.

Champion of the Force
Nov 1st, 2001, 08:32:31 PM
:lol - no you haven't done anything wrong. No harm in saying you're looking forward to seeing the trailer. :)

Since this thread was here though I just thought I'd use the opportunity to remind everyone that topics reagrding the SW films, including the trailers, would best be served in that specific forum, just in case people started to post topics about the trailer in here. :)

JonathanLB
Nov 1st, 2001, 09:16:59 PM
Thanks!

Anyway, cannot wait. Wow, it seems so weird that the teaser trailer is coming tomorrow. I have not been paying any attention to spoilers and I know nothing about the movie besides the obvious, so I don't know about about the teaser either...

How long is it? Dumb question, but I don't know...

darth_mcbain
Nov 2nd, 2001, 10:20:20 AM
I think it is supposed to be on the short side, so probably between 0:45 and 1:00, but I could be wrong. Personally, while I love trailers, I hope that they don't make some huge three minute trailer for AOTC. I hate it when you are watching a trailer and then you realize "hey, I've been watching this for about 3 or 4 minutes, how much of the movie have they actually shown me?" I just feel like lately they give you the whole movie in the trailer. I'd rather see a trailer that is exciting, but doesn't give away all that much.