PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween

darth_mcbain
Oct 31st, 2001, 05:47:04 PM
Happy Halloween everyone!!!

I was wondering if any of you are dressing up as SW characters? I'm not this year - I'm not going to any Halloween parties (I know, I know... I'm a party pooper...) But I would definitely go as one sometime. When I have kids and take them trick-or-treating, I'm definitely there in the Darth Vader costume or something... I only hope that by that time SW isn't passe and they're like "Come on Dad, why don't you dress up in something a little more hip", or worse yet "Who are you supposed to be?" :rolleyes I don't think it would ever come to that - gosh I hope not...

Anyway, anyone here dressing up?

Mu Satach
Oct 31st, 2001, 07:32:18 PM
I'm sportin a Fedora & brown leather jacket for a cheesy wanna be like Indy look today.

Was thinking about maybe one year doing a Jedi or a Sith outfit... don't know...

Possibly one day I'll do a SW character... but last time I dressed in SW drag I was 4 or 5 and was sportin the double ear muff hairdo. :D

Darth23
Oct 31st, 2001, 10:33:38 PM
No costumes for me.

This morning at work I was the invisible man, though. :-|

JonathanLB
Nov 1st, 2001, 01:59:15 AM
That was great Darth, at least if you are saying what I think you are ;)

Oh man, I gotta use that one sometime. Classic!

darth_mcbain
Nov 1st, 2001, 10:15:49 AM
Yeah - I'm hoping the day I dress up as Darth Vader and my kid asks me who I'm supposed to be is the day that pigs will sprout wings and fly away... :lol I think SW has definitely proven its staying power though, and it will last many generations.

And 23, why the heck did I never think of dressing up as that for our work costume contest?!?!? That is an awesome idea - who knows, maybe I could get my boss to fall for it? :cool

BUFFJEDI
Nov 1st, 2001, 06:08:11 PM
:lol