PDA

View Full Version : how do people do it ?????????

BUFFJEDI
Oct 29th, 2001, 03:54:29 PM
I went out of business about 1mon/half ago. the money I have saved isn't going to last and I have a bad habit of spending money like it's growing on trees.

So I have been EVERYWHERE putting in Resumes' ,and I was either Over quilified (beleive it or not :D ) or I was under.

I wound up taking a job ( I will not say what kind) but a job. I hate it ,I hate working for someone else and MOST of all I hate the pay,12 F"N bucks an hour
HOW the HECK!!!!!!!!! do people live on such little money??I sware I'll be in the F'N poopr house in less than 3 month.
Am I alone , Is there anyone making less than me ?? Hell with tips waiters make more than me.how the hell do they expect people to live ?????

Ok sorry for rambling BUT I have been wanting to get that off my chest for awile now But was to ashamed.

Jedieb
Oct 29th, 2001, 09:01:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your business buff. DAMN IT, WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO BUFF PEOPLE?! At least you were able to land a job making $12 an hour. That isn't a lot, but I've got students whose mothers are trying to raise them on less than that. At least your single, buff, and younger than me. Keep a positive attitude. I know that things will turn around for you. Hell, a year from now we might see you giving interviews on E!

May The Force Be With You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUFFJEDI
Oct 29th, 2001, 11:47:36 PM
Thanks EB(S)

I really needed that :) You know you think you have the world by the horns Than BAM!I hope you are right Cause to be honest with you I feel like the biggest loser/crybaby in the world right now
:( But of course when I'm famous we will forget about this thread ;)

BUFF people can't handle failure

JMK
Oct 31st, 2001, 07:53:09 PM
Stick with it Buff. You're bound to come into something new. I'm making about that same as you, in canadian dollars, and I do a HELL of alot of work at my place with alot of responsibility. I'm beginning to hate doing the workload 2 people (we're 3 doing the work of 6) and so I went to school, upgraded my skills and hopefully will get out of there soon. Plus, look at it this way, the Good Lord wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle, at least that's the way I see it.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 1st, 2001, 05:57:59 PM
A-men too that:) Jmk

Thanx guys,i'll keep plugging away at it ,and hope for the best.

I'm just glad there is a place for me to vent to good people ,who listen to my dribbel.

:)