PDA

View Full Version : Things nearly in books

ReaperFett
Oct 25th, 2001, 01:43:32 PM
-Zahn wanted C'Baoth to be an insane clone of Obi-Wan

-Zahn wanted Noghri to be Sith

-KJA initially was going to have Exar Kun be a Dark Jedi, but Lucas suggested he be a Sith and provided Anderson with information.

Jedieb
Oct 25th, 2001, 03:18:10 PM
Where'd you pick up all these juicy tidbits?

ReaperFett
Oct 25th, 2001, 03:25:07 PM
second hand :)

The two Zahn ones were from an old interview he made with a magazine, I think it was SW Gamer #1, may be wrong.

The KJA comes without knowing where. It was with a few other facts I know are true. Added to the fact Lucas did help KJA about the Sith in some form or other, makes the story good

Figrin D'an
Oct 25th, 2001, 04:53:33 PM
In a sense, though, Kun was a Dark Jedi. He bascially abandon his master and the Jedi after he felt he had become superior to them. He fell from grace because of his ambition and lust for power. Later, he became a 'Sith', after his encounters with the spirit of Freedon Nadd and the Massassi Temple on Yavin IV...

So, he kind of was a 'Dark Jedi' before he revived the Sith arts... I guess it depends upon one's definition of a Dark Jedi...

Interesting information, though...

Jedieb
Oct 27th, 2001, 09:11:27 PM
I was always rather fond of the term Dark Jedi. It opened up the possibility of Force powered villians. The "always two there are" Sith rule kind of limits you. With Dark Jedi you can have a bunch of bad guys running around hacking away with red lightsabers. Is there anything more fun than that?

Seth Darkserpent
Oct 28th, 2001, 12:42:57 PM
Dark Jedi don't limit themselves to Red lightsabers :p

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Nov 18th, 2001, 06:41:57 PM
Plus, Vader was Sith.