PDA

View Full Version : Crossing Jordan

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 22nd, 2001, 09:27:02 PM
Has anybody seen the new show Crossing Jordan on NBC? It is about a female coroner, (very similar to the late 70's early 80's show Quincy) played by Jill Hennessy (ex Law and Order alumn). The show is pretty good, it has good character development and great writing, also great acting lead by Hennessey and also by Miguel Ferrer who plays her boss. Ken Howard is also good as her ex-cop father. Also a plus is Hennessey who is really hot.

http://i1a.yimg.com/1a/baffaefc/g/a973f603.jpg

Jedieb
Oct 23rd, 2001, 12:25:59 PM
It looks like Law and Order meets CSI. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, those are two of the better shows on TV. I haven't given it a chance, but I just might. I remember Ken Howard from his White Shadow days and Hennessy was great on Law and Order. Plus you're right, she is a babe.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 23rd, 2001, 05:09:05 PM
I would say your close with that description Jedieb that is also why I called is similar to Quincy which stared Jack Klugman as a Medical examiner who like to solve crimes. It is also different from L&O in that it concentrates more on the characters. Oh another really cool thing is in about two weeks Chris Noth (who used to play Mike Logan on L&O) is going to guest star as a FBI profiller in a two part episode where they team up trying to hunt down a serial killer. I can't wait for that episode Logan was one of my favorite characters in L&O so it will be great to see him and Hennessy together again.