PDA

View Full Version : The Coming (open)

Saharia
Oct 18th, 2001, 11:45:13 PM
::A figure shimmered in the sudden breeze and as soon as the breeze had come the figure became solid. Dark hair hiding a heart shaped face and blue eyes looked out at the water. it was blue, where she came from water was red. The again she came from here, grown up somewhere else. The sand where it had been black was a soft yellow/white colour. Eyeing the sky up ahead it looked normal, her version of normal. Perhaps the sky would be blue too. It was time to find answers now, peices of the past and to put them together. She did not feel lonely, she had had an isolated childhood anyway, taught to live by survival mode.

Her small dagger was all she ahd kept from her childhood realm, and now she had opted to go 'home' as her 21st birthday choice, she could never go back. But dwelling on small worries never helped anyone, especially a fighter.

There was only the future, the past is the past. Accept responsibilites of your actions, but do not bend to anyones will.
They were her mothers last words written down. She never knew her mother well, she had died when she was 3 months. But there were people here who did know her well. It was time to find out ::

Trunks Yurali
Oct 20th, 2001, 12:51:27 PM
The purple haired teen watched as the lone figure stood by the body of water. He had been following her for some time.He had seen her earlier and he had been folloing to see if she had anything worth stealing off of her.From what Trunks could see she was a beautiful girl, but that didn't mean she didn't have any way of protecting herself so he just sat there and layed low until he could see an opportune moment.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 20th, 2001, 03:49:07 PM
*Mhalbrecht watched both the thief and the girl, waiting to see what happened.*

Tempist Opps
Oct 20th, 2001, 05:36:52 PM
Tempist watched from the shadows as this girl emerged. She looked very familiar, but somehow completely a stranger to him. He was not very good at introductions, and even less so when the person was so incredably young compaired to him. He slowly steped out of the shadows, in his human form, and called to the girl.

"Hello there! You seem lost, may I be of assistance?"

Saharia
Oct 21st, 2001, 05:00:40 AM
IC:

::Saharia had been looking around for location, more like linkign this place to memory. This was where her mother Saphire had spent most of her time so she believed. She lookd up, suddenly aware of two such people. One ayoung teen, a little younger than herslef, and one a man, a little older thna herself so she believed as she lay eyes on him. She studied him for weapons or danger first and then untensed a little::
::She looked carefully at Tempest again,now knowing full well someone else was watching her as well, but she could not find the location with her instinct. She nodded at the man offering help and smiled, wanting friendly help.::

That would be most kind.
I am wondering what the name of this location is and if this is galaxy 345.

:;What a stupid thing to say! of course he wouldnt know, he probably doesnt know any other universe::

I mean, just the location.

::She walked towards him and nodded::

I am Saharia. and you?....
Id also like the name of the one behind the bush with purple hair.

Trunks Yurali
Oct 21st, 2001, 12:50:33 PM
Trunks jumped up in surprise, but he quickly calmed down. How could she have seen him? He didn't let himself be seen. Whoever she was definitely had some major talents, but whatever she had it was to late to think about it now so he stepped forward out of the bushes and introduced himself.

He walked forwards and stopped about five feet from them. He let them both take in his appearance and let them judge whether or to trust him.

Trunks was wearing his black pants with his black tank-top. He was letting his purple hair hang down naturally and flowing with the night breeze. He had his sword with its 3-foot blade in its scabbard slung across his back. He also had his blaster hanging down beside his left leg.

He then walked a few more steps and extended his hand.

"My name is Trunks Yurali. It's nice to meet you."

Tempist Opps
Oct 21st, 2001, 02:26:05 PM
"My name is Tempist Opps, a Sith warior. To be honest, im not sure where we are, The last thing i remember was a small party last night, I woke up over there" he said, and pointed to a small building. "You look very familiar, do I know you?"

Saharia
Oct 22nd, 2001, 03:59:25 AM
::She bowed politely to Tempist and stood to shake Trunks hand. She looked at tempist and smiled::

No, but you may have known my mother. Her name was Saphire.

::Sighing she looked around again::

A sith...

::Where she grew up there had been no force. Only instinct, but she could feel it, it was in the air. She looked over at Trunks and smiled again. She knew looks didnt tell you of a person, they didnt for Mentor. As famous words had said 'there is no art, to find a minds construction in a face', she almost laughed at that, having heard it more than a few times.
Still, she checked his attire, he seemed trustworthy, innocent to proven guilty.
There had been theives in her town and they had all looked genuine. Theives dont go around wearing dirty clothes and having faces of evil, you'd get killed. She would trust him, she had shaken his hand already.::

Nice to meet you too Trunk, perhaps you would know, you seem to have a keen sense about you.

Tempist Opps
Oct 22nd, 2001, 02:08:09 PM
Saphire.... the name sounded familiar to him. He couldnt remember any personal encounters with her, but he had seen and heard about her. She had been a Sith Warior too, but a more experianced one. Tempist smiled at Saharia, now seeing the resembelance between the two, and shifted his weight slightly.

Trunks Yurali
Oct 22nd, 2001, 03:10:42 PM
Trunks tilted his head and tried to think. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember from where or whom he had hear it. So he shrugged and lifted his hands.

"Sorry.I don't seem to know the personn you are talking about, but the Sith I know all to well."

He thought about the Sith he had met earlier today. He had watched the guy beat up on a helpless Jedi.Trunks chose to stay out of it because it was none of his business, so he just left them be. When he went back by there today the Jedi was laying on the ground dead, so it was a good thing he didn't get into it.

Saharia
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:46:17 AM
::She nodded in amusement::

Not that, I was wondering where you knew this place was. Do not worry, I will find for myself if you would direct me to the local place to stay.

::Saharia regarded the sith again. Her mother had been a sith, using the dark force, or as sh had been explained, the dark version of the force. The jedi used the light side. Such was things, but she needed to find someone, she also needed people to tell her of things she did not know.
She took out her knife and as it gleamed in the light she cut off the bandage across her arm swiftly, letting the bandage fall to the ground. The blood had dried up, but she would bear a nasty scar for a while.::

And someone with healing powers....?

Tempist Opps
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:09:53 PM
"I may be able to heal you, and there should be an inn in the village. If you'd like, I could help you find it."

Trunks Yurali
Oct 23rd, 2001, 04:34:59 PM
Trunks looked into one of his pockets and serached around for a moment before pulling out a small tube of medicine and offered it to Saharia.

"Here. This won't heal the wound completely but it will leave less of a scare if you chose. As for a town I'll leave that up to the Sith because I too have been lost out in these woods for a day myself, but I am sure I will find a way sooner or later."

Saharia
Oct 23rd, 2001, 09:01:37 PM
::She nodded in appreciation Trunks::

Thank-you for your help. You could come with us?

:;She walked towards Tempist, pulling her black wavy hair out of te way. He was a sith yet offered help. Perhaps it was the connections of saphire, or just that the people of dark ways were different from those of her realm. Which ever it was, there was only stupidity in refusing.::

would appreciate any healing, though the scarring I do not care much for, only one more to add to the others.
I can pay for the expenses with a meal, and perhaps you could tell me more of the social structure around this universe in context to sith, jedi and planetarian agreements?

I::Perhaps that was the wrong way to say it, but there were some things that were difficult in transferring speech patterns to fit this realms.::

Tempist Opps
Oct 24th, 2001, 03:06:12 PM
"Your not from around here, are you?" he replied, with slight humor in his voice. He could see confusion in her face at his actions, or the fact that he was a Sith, but didnt act it twards her.

"I know what your thinking, it's odd for a Sith to be acting so nice twards anyone, and it is. I'm not your typical Sith...." he began to trail off. "The Sith and jedi each use an energy, a living force that surrounds everything, called the force. The jedi use the light side, while the Sith use the dark side, the stronger of the two. The light side leans more twards order and tranquility, otherwise known as boredom. The dark side is more chaotic, and unpredictable, making things much more interesting. The jedi, from what I have seen, have a twisted code of honor, that revolves around removing the Sith, and any "dark forces", which are simply people who go against it. The Sith hate the jedi for this, and the two have been fighting since before I was born."

He motioned for her to follow him, and for Trunks to as well if he wanted, and slowly began to walk down a street, leading to a main avenue (sp?).

Saharia
Oct 24th, 2001, 04:36:33 PM
::Chaotic, she almost smiled at that. Mentor had told her the woman who bore her had an unpredictable temper. He had admitted that the dark users werent that nice, so perhaps her instincs had been nice. But there was somethign oddly changed in her instinct. It was stronger..or different.
She nodded, taking in his words::

Yes, I'm not from here.

:;Without a word she looked around before following the sith, wondering if Trunks would follow. There also ha dbeen someone else, but she could not sense where, her instinct was failing her.::

[i]I will find out sooner or later..<i/>

OOC: hey, have either of you got aim or msn?

Severen Morkonis
Oct 24th, 2001, 05:20:01 PM
A swift fast movement sounded behinde the party gatherd about, a sudden shadow over-powerd the humans then it disapated into nothing, Sieken was wathcing the new young lady, a pretty yet senceless chracter filled with dred and hatred...

Sieken hopped from tree to tree un-noticed blocking his force signature out to hide himself...as a former NR Ninja..he was used to all this and now as a Sith Warrior....the ability came in handy freqently....Sieken hid in a tree 20 meters away from the crowed...and willbetter hearing than what thay have, he listernd in carefully...gathering infomation...

Trunks Yurali
Oct 24th, 2001, 06:02:56 PM
OOC: MSN- cowdude2002@hotmail.com, aim- planeswalker2002

IC:
Trunks jerked his head to the side as he thought he heard something. He waited for another moment before shrugging it off as a bird or a squirrel and then he turned back to the other two.

"Sure. I'll come along. I'd like to hear more about the Sith and Jedi also. It has always perplexed me to why they fight."

Saying this Trunks turned down the path and followed after his two new aquaintances(sp?).

Saharia
Oct 25th, 2001, 03:32:44 AM
OOC: AIM - sithsaphire (is changing it soon) MSN- rubytearsoffire@hotmail.com.
I love this new set out!

Tempist Opps
Oct 25th, 2001, 03:23:07 PM
Tempist felt a quick breze against his back, and he turned his head as quick as he could. The ainchent shapeshifter had seen beings who moved fast enough to have the same effect, and hightened his guard slightly. He quickly got back to the two. He continued to walk, talking as he went.

"I do not know much of Sith and jedi history, but from my own experiances I have seen the effects of both, and I stuck with what I feel is the better of the two...."

He started to traill off with his speach when they arived at a local inn, with a pub in the basement. It would be sufficant, according to what she said. He grasped Infinity slightly, incase his suspissions had been correct, and they were being followed.

"Will this suit your needs?"

ooc: AIM: TEMPIST SCRATCH

Saharia
Oct 25th, 2001, 09:28:33 PM
OOC: Ill be away for the weekend (fri-sat american time), so I wont be online for those days.

IC:

::Saharia looked around, it was sufficient enough. She would not draw attention yet it was comfortable. She nodded at Tempist, pleased::

Thank-you. It will do me great.

:;She went up to the owner of the inn and looked him in the eye, not coldly nor warmly, and he returned the look, comign to an understanding that she would nto take any cheating in payments nor would she be unhonest::

I'd like a room please, one with a single bed. I'll be staying one night and out by 7 am, I assume you open at 7?

:;She got a nod and a formal grunt with the pay ment and counting the credits, she moved them accross the counter::

And I'd like a meal for my companions here and myself, if that isnt too much trouble.

::The man nodded agaian, and signalled at a table. She looked at Tempist and trunks and motioned for them to sit. She had questions to ask.::

Trunks Yurali
Oct 26th, 2001, 10:47:54 AM
Trunks walked around the table and sat in a chair on Saharia's left. He glanced around the place and slowly nodded his head in approval. It was a good place if nobody wanted to cause a scene or be found. He made a mental note about where the place was incase he ever needed to come back to it. He then turned back to his hostess and began to speak.

"So, you said you had questions.What kind?"

Saharia
Oct 29th, 2001, 03:36:10 PM
:;Saharia nodded. There were many questions, but only few would be asked. there were things that had no answers that only one could find for themselves::

Do you know of the land rights each sith and jedi group holds? I am also aware that there is a dark jedi group called Black Hand. Would you tell me of them?
What I most want to know though, is what planets belong to who and which people are in high power that I must be aware of.

:;She knew that was a lot to answer in one go, but it was sufficient. She took the glass of water she had asked for and nodded a thank-you at the waiter as food was bought to the table::

Trunks Yurali
Oct 29th, 2001, 10:22:33 PM
Trunks nodded to the one named Tempist.

"He might be able to tell you more about the Jedi and Sith. All I can tell you is that I have heard about the Black Hand, but nothing recently.It is kinda like they have just dissappeared, but I doubt it. As for the power thing...I would say beware of anyone fromthe Imperial forces because there are very few of them you can really trust."

Trunks reached out for his glass that the waiter brought and he said thank you and took a sip of the Corillian wine.

Saharia
Oct 30th, 2001, 04:35:55 PM
::Be aware of imperials, keeping that in mind she took a peice of tender meat and chewed it slowly as she contemplated what he had said. Generally a powerful group who stayed silent was more dangerous that one that was active. But there was someone she must find in that group who was a friend to her mother, someone who would have information.
She swallowed and looked at tempist, hoping for some more information from him, and then looked at Trunks::

What of the smuggling and general criminal trade, how does it run around here?
Who are the main players in the game of crime?

::She did not explain why she asked that, and did not expect to get an answer, but it was worth an ask. She supposed she could find out somehow if he did not answer, but it was perferred to get answers the less painful way::

Trunks Yurali
Oct 30th, 2001, 08:38:18 PM
Trunks sat back in his chair and contemplated about whether or not to answer her last question. It made her look interestingly suspicious. Also he did think it would be wise to reveal that he was among some of top wanted people in the galaxy. He leaned up and placed his elbows on the table and rested his chin in the palm of his hand and tried to answer her question the best he could without mentioning too much.

"Well, the Hutts are pretty notorious...and then there are other smaller factions, most are owned by the Black Sun and other smaller criminal organizations...........and then there are the individual criminals. They can pretty much hook you up with whatever your heart desires, for a price ofcourse, be it drugs or your enemy's head on a silver platter."

He then stopped and shook his head to clear his thoughts. He then slapped his hand down on the table. This was getting to be frustrating when he had to try and stay away from things that might connect him. Trunks turned to looked at her.

"Why all the questions anyways? What are you really here for?"

He wasn't going to let her find out anything about him before he found out something about her or until he was forced to say something about it and from what he could tell by the situation it would probaly be the latter as two hulking grunts walked into the pub. They were two bungling bounty hunters that Trunks had eluded many times before, but this time they could blow his cover so he put his head down and tried not to be noticed.

Tempist Opps
Oct 31st, 2001, 06:59:05 PM
"Be polite Trunks, I may be evil, but I will not tolerate anyone being a schmuck to a young lady."

As he said this, he gave Trunks a look, a look that implied his throat wouldnt be there if he kept it up. He turned back to Saharia, changing expressions.

"I do not know much of the jedi, or their land holdings. The Sith and jedi each have much land through out the galaxy, and we (sith) have the king of Ord Mandel among our ranks, Rama Sha. He is one of the more powerful people, as well as his wife Nuriko, Sith Master Havoc, Sith Master Ogre Mal Panis, Sith Lordess Dalethra Mal Panis, and Lady Vader, to name a few. The Black Hand is an organization of dark jedi, beings so foul that they were rejected by their own kind, and the Sith alike. There is one exteremely powerful being among their kind, named Hobgoblin. No one really knows much about him, or his order, but I dislike them all the same, light or dark, they are still jedi. I have also noticed that Sith masters and leaders seem to be more active than jedi leaders, I have never seen or heard of a jedi master taking part in a battle of any kind. Organizations like this should be lead by example......."

Trunks Yurali
Oct 31st, 2001, 07:18:12 PM
Trunks leaned back in his chair and took a deep breathe. He then turned and nodded at Tempist.

"Forgive me it is just that I am not used to having someone ask so many questions, especially when it is about something that I am involved in."

He then turned to Saharia and lowered his head in a sign of repentence. What was he doing?,He had to keep his cool or else they would figure what he really was and then he would be back on his own again.

He then looked back at the two grunts and let out a sigh of relief as he noticed them sitting towards the bar and not facing him.

Tempist Opps
Nov 4th, 2001, 01:23:39 AM
"Anything else you'd like to know?"

Saharia
Nov 7th, 2001, 11:25:21 PM
:;Saharia had heard what he had said, but decidedly pretended not to take notice. What he did was his own business, she just needed to know the main gurus and how the system, all systems worked, even vaugely. What hed been explained pleased her and she took another sip hiding a smile as the criminal looked around to see if anyone noticed. She did not care for rules and regulations herself, but those were of her own business as well, being far too good at hacking came to advantage at times. Someone had said that was a gift from her mother. She mused at Tempists comment and cracked a faint smile again.
She was no lady, but they didnt need to know that, in fact she had been quite unruly, and was still in some ways.
She turned to trunks and nodded soundly::

that is alright, what you have said is enough, I was surprised to even get an answer. What planets belong to whom? which planets are the base for each group?
Im only asking to get the idea of where things stand in the important areas.

::She thought about what trunks had hinted and supposed she would have to share as well::

I am from another realm to tell the truth. Im a warrior and not as much of a lady as you may think Tempist, but thank-you for the compliment.
I mean no danger to any of you, nor expect you to say anything that endangers yourself, so do not feel obliged to do so.

::She had always believed in striaght out explinations, accept in certain times and certain situations::

Tempist Opps
Nov 17th, 2001, 02:15:18 AM
ooc: the planet guide is down still, ill get back to this post IC as soon as i do a lil studying and askin around.

Trunks Yurali
Nov 21st, 2001, 09:46:28 PM
Trunks nodded.

"I appreciate your understanding. It is just that I am not used to even answering questions about things like that. I am sorry for the way I blew up earlier."

Saharia
Nov 28th, 2001, 06:17:36 PM
::Saharia nodded, there were things that were had for eanyone to talk about, whether it be personal or proffessional security.
Looking at the food on the table her hunger suddenly went. A sick feeling weaved into her stomach and as she pushed it away, she also pushed the plate away a little::

Delicious. Thank-you for the time and information you have given me, it's going to be very useful.

::The music had quietened, and the chatter had hushed. Saharia looked towards the door. Saharia's eyes immedietly went to the door and watched as the door flapped, leaving dust to drift inside the door. She averted her sight to go longer and noticed a tall almost stick-like figure, somehow shaped uniquely, fading into the night, her eyes reverted back to normal sight and she looked around::

Strange...Looks like it is not safe to talk of such things.
Hows the meal?

::She kept her eyes at the door for a second then returned her attention to the two men at her table, keeping in mind to look for a similar shaped person during the next few days::