PDA

View Full Version : (Sapphire here) The Last transmission.

Saharia
Oct 18th, 2001, 09:31:28 PM
::The ship lay alone on the soft sands of time, the waves went slowly in and out, splashing delicate water drops and the moon reflected on the ships glazed surface. The door was open and ther didnt seem to a soul in there accept for a few scattered objects. A Filmy lace covered the door, made of energy only a few people could enter in. The few people who would collect tonight::

Kat Kariena
Oct 18th, 2001, 09:43:35 PM
Kat walked along the waters edge watching the moon reflect off the surface. It was peacefull and lately she had had far to little peace in her life. She had only been walking a few minuites when she stumbled apon a ship that seemed to be abandoned. There was something firmillar about the ship, she just wasn't sure what.

Walking inside the ship she looked around.

Saharia
Oct 18th, 2001, 09:51:03 PM
*The ships gentle weave evaporates and the computer suddenly comes alive, a beeping button breakign the still silence*

Welcome to the ship Of Sapphire Dragoness, please state your name and intentions.

Kat Kariena
Oct 18th, 2001, 09:58:55 PM
Saphire! alarms rang in Kat's head. What's happened?

"Kat Kariena, I intend nothing but peace," Kat replied to the computer.

Saharia
Oct 18th, 2001, 10:15:21 PM
*The Button stps beeping and the hologram table comes alive, a face floating in the air. A list is printed and a short, cold, yet slightly warm smile is added onto the face*

Welcome, this is my last good bye. You may have question to which I cannot answer, but I have switched universes, do nto ask how and why, all in time will gaurantee an answer.
As time runs here, a year is a day there. IN 21 days the arrival of someone With both parts of I and Warren will arrive, and will hold the answers you seek. Thus if this person decides to return here shall you find.
To my jedi ex-master I give three of my throwing knives, the other three is for the one I used to call my second half of my heart. My first ship, my cargo VY2400 Blood Rider I give to Jeseth, the one who I never told held my heart again. My fathers silver saber, killer, I give to Dara Shadowtide, who I remained loyal to till the end as was promised, to Livewire, my Dragons Pride saber, the red one. To my friend I was lucky to find, I give my ship A-wing, Dragons Pride 11 to Miryan. To my child who will come I give my sword, the dragon emblazed emblem on it.
A long time ago a species unknown anymore wanted to poreserve their sepcies. they genetically made creatures of flight and dragon breath and created a planet, and a time the species would die. Two children escaped the night it exploded and for that there was a time limit for their life span. MY time limit has come, I do not know when my brothers shall come, but i hope my child shall not have this curse, and her fathers genes will be a savior. Tales will be told soon but know this. I loved this life and I have honour for all those touched my lives, may honour rest in you all and guide you to your path.

*The Ship became dark once more and the possetions on the seat sat alone. On the sword lay a messagte "For the one who found this, hold this until she comes and retrieves her mothers treasure*

OOC: sorry dude, this the last of my saphire character, but id love to rp with you as saharia :)

Kat Kariena
Oct 18th, 2001, 10:36:43 PM
Kat stood there in surprise for a few momments and played the message again. She was glad that her former apprentice remembered her, yet deeply saddened that she had to leave. She walked over to the chair and picked up three of the throwing knives. Placeing them in her belt she shook her head. She stood there for a momment and took the throwing knives intended for Warren and placed them in her belt as well.

Sighing and looking back once she walked out of the ship and headed back to the Jedi. She might as well get Warren his knives while she waited to see when Saph's daughter would arrive.