PDA

View Full Version : And the award goes to...

Garrett Blade
Oct 14th, 2001, 10:26:50 AM
Brad Pitt, for his role as Mickey in Snatch.

I absolutely loved that film, and Brad Pitt was great in it! Best line in the entire film was when the dog jumped up and barked at him, and he said, in that great accent and as fast as he could:

"**** off!"

I was in stitches! All in all, one of the best films I've seen in a while!

Q
Oct 14th, 2001, 10:43:44 AM
I agree that it was a very, very good film. Although I liked "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" better for some reason. I just liked the way things came together better.

ReaperFett
Oct 14th, 2001, 02:32:25 PM
Mickey rules :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 14th, 2001, 10:34:44 PM
I LOVED Snatch, and I need to buy it. I already have LSaTSB (gosh it's almost as hard to type out the initials as it is to type the whole name! Not to mention this long paranthetical statement...) and I LOVE it as well. I don't know which one I liked better.

I let two of my friends in Cali borrow Lock, Stock, and they watched it at like 2 am, and called me and woke me up to tell me they hated the ending. There's no accounting for taste, I guess. I'm not friends with them anymore... j/k ;) I liked it, anyway.

Mickey was such a good character. Brad Pitt is not only good looking, but a good actor?! Who woulda thunk it!

Q
Oct 14th, 2001, 10:41:29 PM
Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise both surprised me with the quality of their performances in Interview With the Vampire.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 15th, 2001, 01:01:14 AM
I never saw it. I heard it was..gory?

Garrett Blade
Oct 15th, 2001, 02:30:44 PM
They were both excellent in Interview with the Vampire - but my fave was Tom Cruise in his role - Lestat was amazing! I just loved his attitude to (un)life!

Leeloo Mina
Oct 16th, 2001, 02:43:26 PM
Mickey was such a good character. Brad Pitt is not only good looking, but a good actor?! Who woulda thunk it!

AH! You mean you've never seen him in a movie?? You think I like him just for his looks?? GO WATCH 12 MONKEYS NOW! And Interview...and Cool World...and fight club.. and...