PDA

View Full Version : How come no new posts after 10 hours?

streetjudge
Oct 13th, 2001, 08:54:55 AM
Is this new board working correctly? After 10 hours, no new threads?
Mods, I liked the old boards much better.. Cant we go back to that?
I used to check the boards every couple hours, if it stays like this, Im going to loose interest in the forum rather quickly.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 13th, 2001, 09:00:08 AM
The regular visitors of the old replica props forum are creating their own alternative to ezboard, which will most likely get more traffic than this Props section does. This board was created by the Roleplayers but did include the Replica props section and its forums and posters so that the could use this board if they liked.

We do not wish to toss out any of the history of the SWFans.net Forums, and will keep the old topics and most likely even a Replica Props forum in one incarnation or another open here, even after their alternative is up and running.

Hez
Oct 13th, 2001, 05:34:47 PM
Streetjudge, the old ezboard is still open. Wander back over if you like, its as busy as ever...

Propcenobyte
Oct 15th, 2001, 09:50:31 AM
I also have been wondering why no one has been posting here. Everyone bitched about the other board so this one was made and still no one uses it..
Hmmmmm

Brandon

leiasky
Oct 15th, 2001, 11:43:19 AM
Not everyone may know about this or they are waiting for the new RPF to be completed. This is a nice interum forum and I love all the new features.

Edit: What are the little blue stars under my name?

Q
Oct 15th, 2001, 12:18:51 PM
The blue stars are relevant to your post count. Check the thread in the Communications forum for more info.

Mandalorian
Oct 16th, 2001, 09:30:32 PM
Be patient for Cliff & Nikki's board. It's great, but they're finishing up working on the bugs, etc. Keep your eyes out for when we switch from the old EZ Board to Cliff's Board.

This attempt at a Prop Forum will not be the main one and likely fade away.

M. :smokin