PDA

View Full Version : Reality Shattered

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 12th, 2001, 06:21:07 PM
My number is TK 147. My name is not important. I am a soldier first: Person second. I have no mind, other than that of my superior's will. I take orders. I do not analyze them. It is not my job to be a person. It is not my job to be compassionate. It is my job to take orders. It is my job to execute the orders.

<center>Today is Day One.
Today is Year Zero.
Today is the dawn of the New Republic.
Today, reality shattered. </center>

I am still TK 147. My name is still not important I am still a soldier first: Person second. I still have no mind, other than that of my superior's will. I still take orders. I still do not analyze them. It is still not my job to be a person. It is still not my job to be compassionate. It is still my job to take orders. It is still my job to execute the orders.

But now, it is not my job to serve the Emperor. The Emperor is dead. His remains float around the sterile Endor. His spirit haunts the forested moon of his defeated shield generator.

I am a Stormtrooper dedicated to the Emperor's will now. I am but a soldier with no mind. It is not my job to think.

<center>***</center>

The debris rained down from the sky like apocalypse. The raining debris plummeted the earth into many deep craters It burned deep into the twilight forests of the moon. Fiery embers scorched the earth.

Few pieces of technology remained on the moon to be tormented by this apocalypse. Already, the Rebel commandos broke camp and moved on to the distant Bakura before they could meat this terror. Wreckage from the Rebel Commandos still remained though. The fallen silhouettes of hunched over All Terrain Assault Transports and the crunched shadows of All Terrain Scout Transports could be seen. Smoke billowed from these downed vehicles.

In an underground encampment, all that was left of the Death Star 2 Ground team huddled over a primitive wood fire. Broken transparisteel and electrical wires still spouting sparks littered the floor. In the midst of all this decay and destruction, four Stormtroopers stood at percision attention waiting for something that would never come.

We do not think. We do not decide. We execute orders. We do not create orders.