PDA

View Full Version : i feel so numb....

Tempist Opps
Oct 10th, 2001, 02:59:25 PM
ooc: just some character develepment, open to anyone who wants to do anything. i dont mind fightin in it eather, as long as it goes somewhere this time lol

ic:

A shadowy figgure entered the marketplace. An errie darkness followed him, and seemed to leave a trail of grey in its wake along the ground. The figgure walked to a vendor, his cloak draging on the ground. A deep baritone voice, slightly scratchy, rang out the words "You have anything good?" The merchent looked hesitant at first, then reached beneath the counter. He pulled out a few gemstones, and a small dagger.... it was very familiar to him.... "How did you get this blade?" the figgure asked. "uh...um.... someone s-sold it to me, they said they picked it offa a dead guy". Beneath the cloak, dark eyes hidden by shadows turned blue, and could now be seen through the darkness. The blade floated into the air slightly, then thrust itslef into the salesman's arm. He gritted his teeth in pain, not wanting to make a scene. The figgure extended a single clawed finger, and pointed at a small marking on the very end of the hilt. "Do you know what that marking is? That is the mark of my family, of my father. Tell me who sold this to you now..." as he said this, the blade slowly twisted in the man's arm, leaving a large hole in its wake. The man's face filled with horror, and he fainted from fear. The figgure retracted the blade, and took the stones as well. This man was no more than a grave rober and a theif, he saw no reason to pay such vermin for somthing that belonged to him already. Tempist began to walk again, to the next vendor.

Tempist Opps
Oct 12th, 2001, 02:56:45 PM
A small tent in the center of the square caught his attention, with a sign outside of it. He slowly entered, and saw considerably more space inside than should have been, the tent was an illusion. It was filled with people, some of them even looked familiar. The scent of inscense burning and the feeling of dizziness were suddenly very strong, and he steped back out of the tent. He would have to remember this tent later, it confused him very much. He also wondered what so many people he had known were doing in there.... it all baffeled him.

Tempist Opps
Oct 14th, 2001, 07:07:18 PM
He continued farter into the market, till he found a specific merchant he had done business with before. "Ahh, welcome Tempist, what can I do for you today?" he said. "I need iron and gold for somthing im making, what do you have?" The merchent disapeared into the back of his stand for a moment, and emerged with a long peice of iron ore, roughly in the shape of a pole, or a blade perhaps. It was about 7 foot long, and 9 inches wide, and would fit his needs well. In his other hand was a large lump of gold, soft and pure. Tempist placed a few of the gems he had gotten earlier on the table, and the salesman examined them. They were near flawless, but not quite perfect. They would do. Tempist took the iron and gold, and left. "I will be back soon, Aziz. Keep an eye out for electronics, I am thinking about making somthing completely different."

He started to leave, when a man brushed into him, and picked his pockets of the remaining gems. Tempist sensed it emediatley, and drew the dagger of his father. He thrust it into the spine of the pickpocket, and he withered in pain. Tempist took the gems out of the man's hand, and the blade out of his back. As he did so he whispered to him "Now you know what not to do, little one". With that, he crushed the man's lower spinal cord, and started to leave the area once more.

Tempist Opps
Oct 17th, 2001, 12:11:20 AM
Tempist was about to leave the square, but realized he had overlooked somthing.... the strange tent he had ment to get to. He started back, trying to remember where that damn thing had been. He felt a tap on his sholder, and turned to see the first merchent, the one he had taken back his family blade from. He had a blaster in hand, and a look of hate upon his face. "..... Ive come to take back what I've rightfuly stolen. If I were to kill you right here no one would care, we dont like your kind here, Shapeshifting bastard. Let alone the fact your Sith..... I'd probably be cheered if I killed you. Now give it back." Tempist began to feel the anger rising in him once more, this pathetic excuse for a man thinks he could kill him? Bah, he had gotten better threats from a Jawa. He readied his claws to dig into this coward'd flesh...

Slayn Rainyer
Oct 17th, 2001, 12:38:26 AM
* The moment was intense Slayn saw his friend about to tear this man apart. Time seemed to stand still like the last few seconds before an old west shoot out. Then it was broken with the sound of slayn's double saber eternity igniting. Slayn struck with masterful precision. The merchant's head had been decapitated and roled to temp's feet. Holding eternity in the position the strike had left him he cliked it off and spoke. *

Thought I'd save you the trouble old friend... Was he important? So frail see how they break?

Tempist Opps
Oct 17th, 2001, 12:47:35 AM
Tempist laughed to himself. He was glad to see Slayn, he may have saved him the trouble of cleaning his claws of blood.

"Thanks, dont worry, he wasnt anything of any importance, I should have finished the job eariler. Have fun?"

Slayn Rainyer
Oct 18th, 2001, 11:10:34 AM
Cleanliness is important to your people yes? In either case it always lightens the mood.

* The square was now teaming with activity. A group of men slowly and cautiously aproched. There were four of them and they positioned themselves aggressively. Three of them were behind Slayn and one behind Temps.*

It seems that we have brought attention to ourselves...

* Slayn looked at Temps and he knew what was ment. Eternity was still lit as the men began to draw their wepons Slayn struck them down. With a step back lifting his right arm he turnt his body the saber spining around his left hand assisting. This sent the blades both around once slicing through one mans throat. From this position he swung up and left cuting the middle mans blaster. Spining his body again he leap in the air sideways sending his feet into the mans head then brough his feet to the floor. Sliding to one knee and spining he cut the third mans legs out from under him. Off that knee he popped back up to see what Temps had done. Leaving one man still behind him but disorientated. *

Tempist Opps
Oct 30th, 2001, 06:23:56 PM
Tempist grined as Slayn spun with his saber. Such a waste of energy for somthing so weak... he drew Infinity and quickly cut the legs out from under two men who were close together. He twisted his wrist, and the blade went up through their chests, killing them instantly. He quickly pivoted low, still moving. The black blade of Infinity slashed through the skull of another man, and removed the arm of his comrade, who was just drawing his blaster. He finished off the last with a quick decapitation, and rose from the ground, in a personal reacord of four kills in four seconds.