PDA

View Full Version : Submiting new group

Masta Blasta y
Oct 9th, 2001, 08:50:31 PM
<a href=http://pub9.ezboard.com/bgamingemporeum>click here</a href> to view the site.

To find my bio for my character, <a href=http://pub9.ezboard.com/fgamingemporeumtestforum.showMessage?topicID=10.to pic>click here</a href>

I know that some of the weapons may not be used in the star wars universe (such as the gamma blaster) but all of them have the standard Star Wars weapons power (like the Gamma Blaster has the same power as a heavy blaster rifle)

My Gamma suit does have limits, but it is only a bit stronger than a hovertanks armor from Star Wars - Force Commander.

Also, the upgrades only work in fleet engagements, as to not make me a sitting duck in battle.

Other than that, the prices are good on the stuff I sell and I built up my entire fleet over about 2 years.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 9th, 2001, 08:52:08 PM
Welcome to SWFans. :)

The requirements for new groups to be recognized here, can be found in this thread:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10480

Jedah Lynch
Oct 9th, 2001, 08:54:41 PM
You may have built your fleet up over 2 years but unless it was done at swfans and san Swfan rules it doesnt really count here and you must began anew.

If I'm wrong someone correct me on that.

BTW welcome

Sanis Prent
Oct 9th, 2001, 09:22:10 PM
Jedah is correct...

You gotta start from :cat...scratch

Masta Blasta y
Oct 9th, 2001, 11:00:35 PM
I own the entire fleet. And, since other EZboard groups had there entire fleets submitted, don't you think mine should be too?

Also, my fleet is actually my boards fleet. I built it using the regulations that were made for all groups using ezboard, made by you guys.

And I can agree. I will buy all my personal stuff for this forum, using my fleet's credit account. Thats about as much as I agree with.

Thank you.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 9th, 2001, 11:08:05 PM
No other ezboard groups carried their fleets here from previous Roleplays that were not a part of this one.

Masta Blasta y
Oct 9th, 2001, 11:13:48 PM
I became a part of this forum a long time ago. I was allied to the gungan council, and played by their rules, once I got to know them. Then the little fleet building rule came out, and I deleted all ships that I currently had had in that group and started rebuilding.

If my fleet can't be used, then I ask that I please use my ships that are personally mine, including delaya. That ship I made have a Looooooong build time. I will edit my post as soon as I have an answer.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 9th, 2001, 11:17:39 PM
Personal craft are acceptable, as long as there is documentation as to their construction and they don't compromise what some would term as a "Fleet". Such personal craft can be constructed to become a "Fleet" more or less, if the proper means are used to put it together. ie: the use of shipyards belonging to recognized groups.

Masta Blasta y
Oct 9th, 2001, 11:19:31 PM
Thank you. I will edit my post to only include Delaya, which has my personal fighters in it. Thank you.