PDA

View Full Version : Lebron

Force Master Hunter
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:29:57 PM
a) I did tell him to downsize. He stated to me he had 231 ships, mainly small ones

b) I had no idea he did not have the required members and cheated on the building. I didnt even think to backtrack is yards. Too trusting I am.

c) Anyone know anything about this bull**** about being given a fleet??????

TheHolo.Net
Oct 8th, 2001, 07:02:30 PM
a) At this point I believe that he is going to need to show proof of all of his assets or forfiet them all. Too many valid points have been made of underhanded dealing and rule breaking.

b) Neither was I until it was brought to attention.

c) Not a thing. Again, this is something that needs to be proven by documentation. Excuses such as "it was deleted" are far too easily used as cop outs.

Force Master Hunter
Oct 8th, 2001, 07:14:29 PM
At this point I believe that he is going to need to show proof of all of his assets or forfiet them all. Too many valid points have been made of underhanded dealing and rule breaking

Agreed on that. Even in this thread, what he stated he had to me on AIM and what he has listed, does not in the slightest sync up. He stated one SSD, a few SD's and a fair few smaller ships, total 231. That fleet size appeared to me fair and I didnt question how or when he got it. Plus given the Remnant has been around for a while, I simply presumed it was a few months work. The fleet he claimed then just didnt look excessive.

Now, he says 600????? What the hell???

TheHolo.Net
Oct 8th, 2001, 07:33:35 PM
Yes, more signs of his shady dealings and inconsistency. The fact that TIR doesn’t have enough members in the recognized group thread makes it clear to me that he should have nothing. If he can show that Piett gave him a fleet then he can have that on a personal basis, but new development and construction are out due to the group status.

Force Master Hunter
Oct 8th, 2001, 09:04:31 PM
I'll agree, if he can offer proof of the transfer.

In the guidelines rewrite, I'll cover situations like this, plus other loopholes I've found

Sanis Prent
Oct 9th, 2001, 01:05:53 AM
I'd prefer something more...hammurabic, maybe.

He's obviously been using an illegal 3rd shipyard in his productions....so why not have him post all of his fleet assets, and we simply cut the roster by a third and give it back to him, minus the extra yard, of course :)

TheHolo.Net
Oct 9th, 2001, 02:13:52 AM
I think that a reasonable idea, if he is able to come up with enough members to meet the quota of becoimng an officially recognized group