PDA

View Full Version : Destiny...(open)

Trunks Yurali
Oct 8th, 2001, 04:27:31 PM
OOC: This is open to anyone. It is to help me develope my character and see where i am going to take him so try to have fun with it.

IC:

A lone figure walked across the hull of a grounded ship on Corellia. He was looking for a damaged part that had gotten hit by a TIE fighter during his escape with some smuggled goods. As he continued to look around he saw a small flash out of the corner of his eye and when he turned to investigate a steel blade slide through his stomach. The last thing he saw was a small bit of purple hair from his killer.

“That was easy enough,” Trunks Yurali, said as he pushed the dead body off of his sword and took a cloth out to clean it with. The purple haired 17 years old was overly excited as he thought about all the credits that he could get by selling the parts off of this guy's ship.

After cleaning the blade of “Destiny”, his sword, Trunks jumped down to the ground and started to walk towards the entrance of the ship. When he got there he pulled a small data pad out of his pocket, so that he could tell what was worth taking and what wasn’t. He didn’t have enough room in his hidden land speeder to carry that much junk in this time. After setting the data pad to some local readout he entered the ship.

About an hour afterwards, the young man exited the ship with a big smile on his face. He had taken some equipment that could easily go for a few million credits each. The best part about the find was that everything he took was small enough to put into his pockets, which meant he wouldn’t have an overcrowded speeder.

Trunks started to walk behind the ship and he pushed a small button on his data pad and a small land speeder de-cloaked near a small tree. He turned and looked to make sure he wasn’t missing anything and then he jumped in and headed towards the nearest town to pawn in his new treasures.

Meda Blasta b
Oct 10th, 2001, 10:35:45 PM
Jamick strolled slowly across the Cantina, not really caring. He had heard of a downed ship somewhere in the area, and had been the only one in the area, but was not overly excited to investigate. Being that he was only a Jedi Padawan, with his brother as his master, Jamick was normally thinking about how abnormal his life was. He was the only padawan that was trusted to carry out tasks that full Jedi were only able to do. Still, it bothered him that this was how it was.

"Yeah, I'll have some Norishk, please" Jamick said to the bartender. The place was really just a shed made into a ricketty cantina. He had no idea how he had wound up there, only it had involved following a pretty hot-looking Twi-lek female in.

If not for some quick thinking (along with a little help from the jedi mind trick), Jamick would have been blown to bits by the woman's boyfriend (and his trusty and highly illegal disruptor rifle). His only reasoning for staying was that he was there already, so why not stay?

Jamick turned suddenly to the sound of a scuffle behind him. He couldn't see much, for the crowd was blocking his view. By the time it was over though, shots had been fired, and the body of a Rodian was carried out of the Cantina.

Poor guy, thought Jamick. The man that had killed the Rodian stood up, wiping the blood from hands and jacket. Then Jamick had a thought. Is'nt this guy wanted? Jamick took a closer look, then took out a datapad and looked for a file. He quickly found it. The file described the man as a starship parts thief, selling his items to the black market.

Jamick was wonder whether this was the man who had downed the ship, and suddenly found that he had lost sight of the person. uh-oh Jamick turned around to be faced by the really sharp end of a sword.

"Find my file, didja?" The man said. Jamick, from reflex, brought his lightsaber to bear and jumped backwards. He did this all in the time it took for the man to bear his sword.

"Yeah, I did. Now, drop your weapon and put your hands in the air before I have to use this!" Jamick asked, in his talking-to-criminals-voice.

Trunks Yurali
Oct 11th, 2001, 04:45:28 PM
Tunks looked at the guy who had turned the lightsaber on him.He then started to laugh a little bit.

"You, use that on me? You must be joking."

The young man looked as if he started to say something back but he didn't have time as Trunks dropped to the floor and swept the man's feet from under him. As the young man landed Trunks brought his sword to the guys throat and pressed it just hard enough to nick the poor guy.

"I have no quarrel with you so I suggest that you stay out of my business. You aren't the first force user that I have come across, and you definitely will not be the first or last one that I have killed. So I suggest that you just back off, have a seat and order a nice cool drink."

Trunks was looking around for the guys datapad after he finished his little speech. He spotted it on the floor and he held out his hand and with a little concentration he managed to lift the pad off the floor and pull it to his hand. The man under him could see it had put a strain on Trunks but it had also surprised the guy a little that he could use the force.

"Don't look so surprised. Just because I don't flaunt it like Jedi and Sith doesn't mean I can't use the force. Maybe not as refined or as strong as you people but definitely good enough to fight one of you as I have just shown. Now I am going to ask you once and only once. Do you want to get up and have a nice drink or do you want your head on the other side of the bar?"

Master Yurza
Oct 14th, 2001, 03:55:47 PM
Yurza sat on the other end of the bar. He chuckled to himself as he watched the two in the corner. He thought it funny to watch the Jedi get what he deserved for sticking his nose into another's business. What a fool the Jedi to teach their Padawans to be as arrogant as they are, he thought to himself as he turned back around to finish his drink.

Trunks Yurali
Oct 20th, 2001, 12:37:00 PM
Trunks sat at the same bar in which he had fought the other day. The Jedi that he had fought against had decided to live so Trunks had let him go. Now he was sitting there looking over the fool'ss datapad to see what everyone was saying about him. He was very impressed that the public had so much knowledge about him.

"So, they know that I am on this planet.Guess that means I'll have some trouble soon.I shouldn't havelet that pathetic weakling go."

Trunks sat there thinking about what he should do next. While thinking he ordered a glass of Corellia wine. He awaited the druid to return with his drink and also keeping an eye on the door to make sure no more trouble would come in.