PDA

View Full Version : Fleet Review - Imperial Remnant

Sanis Prent
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:54:04 PM
I was glancing at TIR, and I noticed several glaring problems within the group that seriously dampen its legitimacy.

1. This group does not have five members, as per posting in the Official Recognized Group thread.

2. This group has three shipyards, where it is only allowed two in the fleet rules.

3. The Remnant is habitually cheating on its building times:

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm5.showMessage?topicID=61.topic

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm5.showMessage?topicID=55.topic

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm5.showMessage?topicID=57.topic

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm5.showMessage?topicID=52.topic

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm5.showMessage?topicID=25.topic

To solve these problems, I first request these illegally-built ships be stricken from any records, as well as any ships built by their illegal third shipyard. If they cannot produce the five unique members in the Official Recognized Group thread...I move for the complete disbanding of all TIR assets.

I hate to be like this...but I and others have repeatedly addressed similar issues with Lebron on this issue, and the matter has now come to a head. We have rules, and they must be abided by.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:56:46 PM
In the words of the old Thrawn at SWFans.net: "Indeed."

But I believe TIR has a right to defend themselves against these allegations. I'd personally like to here what they have to say.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:57:22 PM
I would be willing to pool TGVC and TIR.
Then, they would keep some of it's fleet, and TGVC would be official.
If they only need one more member.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:58:28 PM
That still does not discount their illegal use of another shipyard and improper build threads.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:00:30 PM
Yes, but losing some of thier fleet is better than all.

Sanis Prent
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:06:49 PM
Also, I fail to see how "pooling" your resources would legitimize both TIR and TGVC.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:07:19 PM
I have reviewed the recognized group thread and noticed no more than three members for the group that goes by the name of TIR.

Noble of you Ron, but such a thing can not be considered retroactive. If the group does not have the members to be considered a recognized one now, then any building they may have done up to this point can be considered invalid and void by the roleplayers at this forum who are part of established groups, or at least follow the rules when it comes to fleet construction. (Example: Sanis does have his own little group, but they do not make any claims to have built a fleet nor have they tried to become an official one in the recognized group thread.)

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:07:30 PM
Ron - And what, you see this as a perfect opportunity to score yourself a fleet? What other reasons would you have for joining?

Force Master Hunter
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:08:00 PM
Mhalbrecht, you are directed to stay out of this for now. This is an issue for TIR to respond to, not you

Sanis Prent
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:17:31 PM
Yes, I find it somewhat romantic that Prent Enterprises refrains from becoming an "Officially Recognized Group" :p

TheHolo.Net
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:21:32 PM
I see another mistake in following the fleet rules, besides what Sanis has pointed out, from just a quick glance at the TIR board.

Within the R&D section, there is a new technology/type of SD that was developed in a single day’s time.

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm3.showMessage?topicID=22.topic

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:46:07 AM
Gah! I can explain. First, my three yards, I am former SIN, he just wanted name changed. Second, I will get my five members to post here, in the next day or two. Some of them are a little slow. Third, when I don't say anything, that means on all three yards, so it moves quicker. And I thought Neb B's were 250 meters..? We need standardized sized. Lastly, Fine, I'll scrap every one of my god damned ships and start over if you want me to.

And as for the ship designed in a day, from my understanding, that ship was designed at GMA, and the maker of the ship wanted everyone to have it. So, yell at GMA!

Sanis Prent
Oct 8th, 2001, 08:13:11 AM
The main point is...you are only allowed two yards. Having three is flat-out illegal.

As for the R&D, can you show where you were given the tech? Otherwise, it would take the standard amount of time.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 08:48:39 AM
I believe he was given the tech, if he is talking about the Aurora Class Star Destroyer.

Sanis Prent
Oct 8th, 2001, 08:49:59 AM
Yes, by Telan Desaria's alternate character....which I'm not sure can even be done.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 11:43:15 AM
So, yell at GMA!

How many times must we stress this? Our name is The Galactic Empire.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 02:13:04 PM
How many times must I go over this, the three were given to me, when I became head of SIN, then changed it to TIR. And, yes I know you are now TGE, but when I got it, it was GMA.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Oct 8th, 2001, 02:24:56 PM
That doesn't make you exempt to the 2 shipyard rule. That happened before the rules came into play. Simply put...you get two shipyards....not 3, 4, etc....TWO.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 02:32:23 PM
Well, seeing as how I am SIN, and SIN did have 3 yards after the Two yard rule, that makes me wonder.. Do you just hate me or did you just not notice that?

Kletian Kazuya
Oct 8th, 2001, 02:32:48 PM
Kletian Kazuya, Captain, TIR reporting in.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Oct 8th, 2001, 02:35:54 PM
I just recently noticed this. I would do the same to anybody else.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 8th, 2001, 02:48:30 PM
still, the rules are two regardless of if you had 3 before the rule.....

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 03:30:28 PM
I did. I've had three as long as SIN has been around. I am SIN. Like TGE was GMA. I was SIN, just moved my capital and my yards.

Lord Gue
Oct 8th, 2001, 03:34:30 PM
Lebron, I need to talk to you, seriously

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 03:40:43 PM
Ey, Sorry, my Msn was off, now it's on.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 04:52:15 PM
You aren't SIN. You are TIR, different name, hence different group. Different members as well, save yourself.

I'll wait to see what a mod or admin has to say about the shipyard business.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 04:54:05 PM
In the end, SIN was me, rafe, and Piett. Now it's Me, Rafe, Vorran, Mont, Klietian, and Arlonian. But in theory we are the same.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 04:56:22 PM
Theory and Fact are two different things. The FACT is you are not SIN. Even IF your five required members are able to post here, that does not discount all the ships you have built illegaly.

And do you even have a thread where Piett (leader of SIN I believe) gave the shipyards to you?

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:02:23 PM
Gah! Somewhere. I'll find it. And my ships are not illegal. We (Me and FMH) changed them, since it was either the stuff I normally had or a dozen or so ESDs, some NSDs, some SSDs. You're pick.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:04:53 PM
That was downsizing the fleet you took from SIN. I'm talking about the ships built at TIR's board. You obviously built them using three yards, which would be perfectly legal if you had access to three yards.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:05:49 PM
This matter is between me and the Admin/Mods, buzz off.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:07:50 PM
It was I who first noticed the bogus threads at your board. I do not appreciate being told to buzz off just because you have no answers to my accusations. I suggest you find them, before an Admin asks you a similar question.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:10:59 PM
Yeah, well, you only are coming after me because I don't feel like being enslaved by the GMA.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:43:52 PM
He's "coming after you" because these ships are illegally built with a shipyard that doesn't exist under these rules.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:54:11 PM
He still is pissed off cause I refuse to yeild my land and ships to him.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:56:27 PM
If I were pissed off, I could've easily attacked you and conquered those planets for myself. Frankly, I care little for TIR's possessions, but just want to see things played out fairly. If I were doing something wrong, I should hope someone would notify me so I could work on correcting that error, instead of making up excuses.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:00:56 PM
I'm not making up excuses. You're just being a real-

Nope. Not here.

Fine. You want somehting Sanis?? Fine. I'll scrap all my ****ing shipyards and ships. I'll do that. I'll go take the ships that I originally was supposed to have under my command, and I'll go about my humble business? Deal?

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:02:21 PM
I would wait to see what the Administrator/Moderators have to say before jumping to conclusions and declarations.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:17:07 PM
What I am supposed to have:

Total: 641

1 GSD Gaea
3 NSDs
6 Correlian Gunships
10 Correlian Corvettes
9 ESD
7 SoSD
3 SSD
15 Advanced Dreadnaughts
17 Neb-G
5 ASD
15 Lancer Frigates
13 VSD III
50 ISD II
10 ISD III
211 Quintar Mk 2 Heavy Corvette
16 Daedalus Battle Platforms
180 Constrainer interdiction pickets
60 Fire Class Light frigate
20 Sinister Class Star Destroyers
642 shadow droids
1800 Droidfighters
240 Squads MK IV Fighters
81 Squads of Stingray bombers

I'll gladly trade these in for no shipyards and scrapping all my ships.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:19:00 PM
What you're supposed to have? I'd like you to produce a thread where Piett gave them to you. Then maybe I'll believe it is what you are supposed to have.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:20:27 PM
Actually, there was a thread, until Jyener had it deleted! Gah. It was the original Kuat attack thread, which we all decided to stop since we were all doing stuff. But, I downsized my fleet for that, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. FMH should remember.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:27:59 PM
And I, along with others are supposed to take your or his word for it? I have a hard time believing things if I don't see a thread.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:28:55 PM
Fine. We'll wait until FMH voices his opinion on this.

Edit: Either way, Piett retired from SIN, making me the head of SIN. You're choice.

Force Master Hunter
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:34:30 PM
The admins are are discussing this now. Yes I told you to downsize, but that was all. I took you on face value that the ships were legal at the time.

After reading this, I'm not sure what to think now.

Force Master Hunter
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:49:27 PM
One thing I will comment on now....

I would think that fleet transfers must be run by the admins, in a thread in the OOC forum. No secret deals. I do not remember anyhting about a fleet transfer from Piett, I was under the belief his fleet and his group dissolved. Is this the case? If not, please show otherwise.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 07:02:42 PM
In theory, his group did disolve, but it did not. Originally the Kuat attack was meant to do that, right? Well, we never got around to it. So, really, SIN is still alive, me with it's yards, and 640 ships out somewhere.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Oct 8th, 2001, 07:09:09 PM
The staff is going to require that you provide us with documentation (thread links) to all that you speak of. IE: Deals to acquire SIN shipyards and all threads where your fleets were constructed. "It was deleted" is not acceptable, this is why fleet rules were established, even long before the fleet rules were revised.

As it stands you do not have the required members to be an actual recognized group, and that documentation is enough for me to consider everything you have void, at this point.

No official group status = no fleet assets, new construction, or development.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 07:13:23 PM
How many ships would I have to destroy if I admit I was wrong and decide it is in the best interest of TIR to take it and move on?

Sarin Vorran
Oct 9th, 2001, 06:24:58 AM
Just to make things easier on the Admiral, I am reporting in under charcter numer zwei

Sarin Vorran, Lieutenant Commander, Imperial Remnant

Commanding Officer, Task Force Tempest.

Sean Piett
Oct 9th, 2001, 04:10:33 PM
A note: SIN was disolved, so TIR is a different group.

Sean Piett
Oct 9th, 2001, 04:17:32 PM
Oh, and I never posted in the Kuat thread. And all my assets but a few Interdiction Pickets were given to TGE.

I agreed over AOL IM to grant Lebron two shipyards - two - when he had the necessary five members for them.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 9th, 2001, 04:57:39 PM
I think I may have found my some answers to your questions and complaints. The Cizeracks built me a 5 K yard, SIN gave me two 40 K yards, when I fixing the layout of the board, I probably saw three yards and said "Okay, 3 from SIN." Forgeting about the Cizerack yard, thinking it was from SIN. Ample proof:

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm5.showMessage?topicID=12.topic

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm5.showMessage?topicID=13.topic

There. Now, any more complaints?

Sanis Prent
Oct 9th, 2001, 05:02:10 PM
The Cizerack yard was built and given under the assumption it was one of your two yards. Regardless, two yards is the maximum you can own.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 9th, 2001, 05:10:09 PM
Okay, what must I delete then, and the ciz yard is gonna stay as a costumer yard, If I am allowed that.