GO TO HELL!
I HATE religion heads!
Don't bring that *** here!
This is Star Wars!
No Earth Religions!

EDIT: Watch your language.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:24:05 PM
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We have the might of god.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:29:27 PM
Anyone who thinks God has any footing in SW should go to Hell.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:31:20 PM
I think the censor is broken.
I said *** and it wasn't detected.

EDIT: The censor is not enabled, but if you keep this idiocy up, it will be.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:32:08 PM
If you don't believe in Religion then no hell for you!

God
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:32:27 PM
Pay close attention in Star Wars and you will realise Han Solo makes a reference to Hell. Also other religions do beleive in Gods, so my existence is beleived in.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:35:46 PM
I don't believe Religion belongs in SW.
Except for the Religions that belong to different SW species.
And, of course, The Force.

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:44:46 PM
Shut up.

God is a Title, not even a name, so any diety believed in by a Star Wars species would be God to them. So it's fine.

Plus please look at the forum this is in.

OOC. Which means God's just fine here.

::Waves to God::

Howdy!

Luthien Rafe
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:49:40 PM
I'm glad god's on my side. LOL

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 6th, 2001, 01:59:23 PM
As long as he only uses the name OOC, because you would have to be a Sith/Jedi Master with an insane amount of power to be near Godly.:wings

God
Oct 6th, 2001, 02:30:33 PM
Just becuase my name is God, doesn't mean that my character would beleive himself to be one. Tons of people are called Jesus and most of them don't beleive that they are the savior of the Christians. So my character could just be named God. :)

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 6th, 2001, 02:34:57 PM
How unsurprising. The Remnant has resorted to petty insults toward the Galactic Empire.

Your time will come soon, splinter group :evil

God
Oct 6th, 2001, 02:50:34 PM
Interesting, I don't recall any of the Imperial Remnant issuing insults. You are gravely mistaken... Admiral.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 6th, 2001, 03:09:37 PM
I think I have an idea who put you up to it :)

But then again, I admit I could be wrong. Oh and btw, it's Grand Admiral :)

Also, I don't remember Viscera ever being an Admiral. He's the Diktat.

God
Oct 6th, 2001, 03:22:06 PM
What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other word would smell as sweet. Diktat, Admiral, whatever he wishes to call himself is his business. Grand Admiral, Admiral, same issue.

And FYI, God does as he pleases, people do not put him up to things.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 6th, 2001, 03:48:50 PM
Excuse me, O Benevolent One :)

Force Master Hunter
Oct 6th, 2001, 04:49:56 PM
God, I know whom you are and your simply not funny, nor are you acting appropiatly.

I am quite certain other people who take their beliefs seriously are equally insulted. And your "justifycation" Excuse is pathetic. Grow up.

Let me repeat - You NOT Funny. You are not behaving appropriately.

IMPLEMENT
Oct 6th, 2001, 05:05:07 PM
Di-Di-i-iiiid somebodyaskfor....a [GOD]? :evil

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 6th, 2001, 10:11:22 PM
Now, she can be the God of the Borg if she wants.
But you are going to anger people who believe in a dietey called God.
If you want to be god of the remnants, get yourself a name that is unused by any real Religions.

DESIGNATE Kavaal 792
Oct 6th, 2001, 10:31:14 PM
|I....Mhalbrecht....breathe, buddy. Relax.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 6th, 2001, 11:19:22 PM
I did not, put him or her upto it. Did not! Did not! DID NOT! So, HA!

God
Oct 7th, 2001, 01:03:35 AM
None of you have any real idea of who I am. And Grand Admiral Thrawn, your sarcasm is not appreciated. Being dead, you are in no position to talk. You are in a position to stay silent until you are recloned.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 7th, 2001, 01:16:44 AM
Trolling here will result in your losing your right to post under any name. Do knock it off before it comes to that. Warning issued.

imported_Firebird1
Oct 7th, 2001, 01:20:55 AM
*Waits for someone to regester more accounts like this.*
:rolleyes

Kids today....

Live Wire
Oct 7th, 2001, 01:44:15 AM
Geez the hostitility in this thread is overwhelming. Everyone to neutral corners!

Though I want to know why the "God" screen name was taken from its origninal owner. This new god person isnt nearly as funny as the old one.

*boo's and throws tomatos at the fake god person*

Darth Bhaal
Oct 7th, 2001, 01:49:42 AM
Yes, I agree...a very amateurish deity indeed. Do give it up, Lebron.

God
Oct 7th, 2001, 02:42:52 AM
What is trolling?

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 7th, 2001, 02:44:09 AM
Whatever happened to the Foot of God?

Or the Godmoding Camera?

SHould they be on hand to witness this?

Also, I'm a little offended at this treatment of "God" by the person posting. Its not funny. Its borderline offensive. Give it to someone who will be funny or not at all.

God
Oct 7th, 2001, 03:06:37 AM
my intentions here are not to offend.

Melusine Galelei
Oct 7th, 2001, 05:19:22 AM
You may not mean to offend people, but you are. There are many different people here, and chances are, many different religions as well. Some may be more religious than others, and what happens if seeing someone post with the name "God", not to mention in a thread titled "Condemnation, is highly able to offend them.

Heck, some of my friends and I have created a spoof religion, but we never talk about it to people that are religious, only to keep from hurting or being the cause of a serious hate-type problem.

I'll admit, Ron was just a wee bit childish in his earlier posts, but I do agree with him. SW takes place at an entirely different time and place, and using a name that is so commonly connected with many prominent religions is going to cause some problems.

In other words, please, give some thought into whether you should do something like this again or not. 'Kay? Lets try acting mature here.

Miryan no Trunks
Oct 7th, 2001, 06:17:32 AM
I dunno if I agree with most of this personally.. Yeah, a lot of religions have their main deity known as God. A lot actually give names to their deities. Call it God, call it Bob, call it what you wish. I don't consider God to be a name, I consider it a state of existance. Sure, maybe there is only one, maybe there's a thousand, each religion has their own ideas on what a God is, so unless this person's saying they're a specific religion's God, no-one should really take offense to it. For all we know, his title could be referring to the god of a religion that believes all life evolved from cap-guns and elastic bands.

Now, I don't want any feedback or whatever on this, it's just my opinion, and I get into enough flame-wars online about my opinions Anyways.. So yeah, read it, ignore it, get pissed off about it, however you want to handle it, go for it. I just don't feel like getting bitched at about it.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 08:50:27 AM
Why does everyone call me Ron when they get pissed?:darkangel

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:04:36 AM
It's not me! So don't yell at me. I can't control the person.

Sanis Prent
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:52:51 AM
We just all call you Ron...easier to spell than Mhalbrecht. :lol

TheHolo.Net
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:16:36 AM
Originally posted by God
None of you have any real idea of who I am. And Grand Admiral Thrawn, your sarcasm is not appreciated. Being dead, you are in no position to talk. You are in a position to stay silent until you are recloned.

Is an example of trolling/inciting a flame war. I will also say that others in this thread are guilty of doing the same and also ask that they control themselves or find themselves warned and in jeopardy of losing their posting privileges as well.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:25:22 AM

If you haven't realized this is an OOC forum. I am in a position to post, just like you.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:33:17 AM
Well, just shorten my name slightly, like call me Mhal.
I don't like being called Ron.

Sanis Prent
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:50:57 AM
but you *are* Ron :lol

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 11:00:28 AM
Ya, but you act like Ron is a swear.
You call me ROn when I'm being a pain.

Sanis Prent
Oct 7th, 2001, 11:03:52 AM
Pretty much always called you Ron, so if that is true...you are always a pain, and I hope that isn't the case :D

imported_Eve
Oct 7th, 2001, 11:42:42 AM
I don't think this guy meant to be God here. I think he meant to take the name and be as humorous with it as the first owner was.... which obviously didn't work.

I am wondering why someone would take a name already registered by someone else at the ezboard forums, here. I know its a new ground, but why would someone register a name they KNOW "belongs" to someone else? It's not original, its stealing, if you ask me, and I don't see anyone who would enjoy that.

Hell I get mad when someone takes me name and changes it, let alone if they would have registered it here. That would make me a bit mad I guess.

This board, although new, is an already established community with its beginning elsewhere, but with identities already taken. I would hope that people would respect that here.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 7th, 2001, 11:46:51 AM
God was a little used name at the old board mostly due to the controversy it stirred up. Yes it was meant as a humorous thing and was portrayed in such a way, but it died quickly and was replaced by a more common “Foot of God” account.

As of yet, people do not seem to be too upset with the actual choice of the name this new incarnation has chosen, even the person who owned the name at the old board, but it has stirred up some similar controversy as it had previously.

Melusine Galelei
Oct 7th, 2001, 12:00:12 PM
Ron.. :p I just really don't like shortening names for some reason. So, since your other, more common name is less difficult to type, I'ma call you Ron.

Gav Mortis
Oct 7th, 2001, 05:27:11 PM
If I may, I'd just like to state my opinion on this, if you object to my point of view please say so, but lets not argue. :)

I am a Christian, and I believe so strongly in the existence of my Father in heaven that I have no doubts to the contrary however, I am not offended by this.

This individual has not offended my Father or my beliefs in anyway, I am more offended by people who say things like "I HATE religion heads!"

As to those who are offended by this posters' screen name I have to ask "Why?"

It is nothing more than a screen name - this guy ain't burning crosses, do you value the word "God" or God himself? (not being sexist, just am used to referring to God as father)

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 06:06:00 PM
I don't see why it matters if his name is god or gods. If I went an made my name Adonai or Hashem or Allah, would I offend someone?

Morgan Evanar
Oct 7th, 2001, 07:05:46 PM
Yes.

Force Master Hunter
Oct 7th, 2001, 07:34:29 PM
If you made a Allah screen name, You would offend Muslims greatly.

Dont be idiots. Leave religious names away from the boards.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:09:56 PM
Sorry, Garret.
I didn't mean to offend you.
I classify religon heads as people who talk about things like God and Jesus in places where many religions gather, because it sounds like they are trying to turn people over, and I don't like that.
I am a Christian of sorts aswell, but I wouldn't talk about my beliefs around my Muslim or Jewish friends.
I just think of it as common courtesy to keep religion to places like home and wherever you worship, where there won't be a Jew, or Muslim, or whatever, who could be offended.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:10:07 PM
But I want an Oompa Loompa Now!

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:14:55 PM
Leb, you are very disturbing.O_o

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:19:34 PM
Quiet Ron.

"Did you eat paint chips as a kid?"
"You mean wall candy?"

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:27:04 PM
Well, you are.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:28:28 PM
There can only be one!

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:29:25 PM
Don't bring that up.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:31:10 PM
ROFLMAO

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:35:58 PM
I think I've got myself a new Rival.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:37:30 PM
Who?

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:39:03 PM
You are dense.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:40:08 PM
Don't make me have to come out and kill you know..

The joy of having a war fleet!

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:42:58 PM
I'll have a better one, someday.
Remember, the IR has to share ships many ways, TGVC will have six war fleets only, with Tie-X's instead of TIE Interceptors, and Exo-Suits instead of AT-PT's.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:44:24 PM
IR? As in Imperial Remnant..? I call it TIR. Meh. Anyways, I'm sure I can send a Star Destroyer your way in the next five months.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:46:28 PM
In 5 months, I will have a few fully stocked SSD's.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:48:44 PM
Okay, well, in 2 months, I attack!

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 7th, 2001, 09:53:42 PM
If you can find me.

Gav Mortis
Oct 8th, 2001, 06:31:10 AM
Sorry, Garret.

Garrett!?!?

o_O

Sanis Prent
Oct 8th, 2001, 08:56:37 AM
Ah-HA! :lol

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 8th, 2001, 09:22:02 AM
I fail to see what is so funny.
Garret was the one that said he was offended by what I said, so I apologized directly to him.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Oct 8th, 2001, 09:23:47 AM
Oops!:doh
Sorry, it's just you and garret use a similar pic.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 8th, 2001, 12:12:47 PM
*doesn't find god offensive but this god isn't as funny as the real one*

Admiral Lebron
Oct 8th, 2001, 02:33:48 PM
I can find you.... If I have ships..

Remy LeBeau
Oct 10th, 2001, 03:55:42 AM
o_O I can't believed god posted