PDA

View Full Version : A Rarity, The True Rumour

Nobuo Hyde
Oct 4th, 2001, 09:44:02 PM
I had heard about a magnificent weapon, giving unbelievable power to the person that wields it. It was supposed to resemble an old religious symbol. I hadn't the foggiest of what it looked like, but it was supposed to have four sides.

I've spent many weeks in the libraries of the Jedi, one of the most extensive libraries in the universe, I found something interesting. I had no idea if it had anything to do with the weapon, but it had something to do with this ancient planet. The planet was called Earth. There was not much information about this planet, nor was it on any galactic maps. My only guess was that it was destroyed long ago, but what about the relics. It would seem to me that this weapon came from that planet.

I found some interesting information about a time period, it was called the second golden age. More rumours but this wasn't as exaggerated as the weapon. There was a lot of people, a lot of happiness, and peace. Any other records were lost.

My mind kept turning to the weapon though. Why would the records be lost, my answer was destruction, the end of the golden age. I had to find this weapon, and make sure that no evil mind gained use of its incredible power.