PDA

View Full Version : A Tale of Two Ramas.

Rama
Oct 3rd, 2001, 03:10:33 PM
:: The comm on the desk blinked wildly. Rama looked down at the Comm. He knew what this was....and he feared it. For 2 years he had expecting it and now it was upon him. He slowly reached down and pushed the button. Quickly a female voice rattles off series of numbers. "34 45 987 3114" and then the it went dead again. He turned to the comp and punched in the numbers, and pressed enter. On the screen a map appear and single blinking light. showing location. ::

Rama
Oct 5th, 2001, 06:40:25 PM
:: Rama stuff cloths in the large black duffle bag, then then Throws it near the door. He then moves over the dresser. He feels aound along the decorative trim till he find the button he is looking for. Below a hidden drawer slides out. Insde: two Blasters, Two half finshed Lightsabers, and wristband. The Wristban had one single red and one single green light. Rama picked it up and placed it on his wrist. The red light came on and the sound of locking gear can be heard for a breif second. He then takes the blasters out and places one in each holster. He collects the parts to the lightsabers and puts them in a small bad. And Places it on the duffle bag as well. Then the one last item in the Drawer.........a diskette. It had writting on it. "To Nuri, my ever loveing wife." He took it out and placed it on the bed. THen slide the Drawer closed. He then made his way over to comm in his room. ::

This is Lord Sha......Location of Nuriko Sha.

:: The Computer spat out the location rather quickly ::

"Nuriko Sha is in the council room."

Ok......Patch me threw to the docking bay.

"The is Docking bay."

Prep the Phornix for launch. Full weapon and full fuel loads.

"Yes sir."

:: Rama removed his finger from the comm and collected his things then made his way out the door. ::

Rama
Oct 7th, 2001, 03:30:05 PM
:: He sat in the pilots seat of the Phoenix, checking and double checking all the gauges ::

"All systems are go....Please input destanation."

:: Rama punched in a few keys and computers light went green. ::

"Thank you"

Control this is the Star Phoenoix III requesting deactivation of the sheild generator and clearnce to leave.

Nuriko Sha
Oct 10th, 2001, 09:52:54 PM
Nuriko opened the door to her quarters, carrying Kali in. Kali looked around for her father, and immediately jumped out of Nuriko's arms and towards the shiny object.

"What is that...?" Nuriko walked over and held the diskette in her hands. Her heart sank to see Rama's hand writing... she was a pessimist tried and true and the first thoughts in her mind were of Rama leaving to Vjun. She sat on the bed, her daughter still eyeing the disk.

Nuriko immediately got back up and pressed some buttons on the com. "Location of Rama Sha."

<font face="Courier">SUBJECT CAN NOT BE FOUND</font>

NO! Nuriko looked back at the disk in her hand. TO NURI, MY EVER-LOVING WIFE... the wording seemed so final. But what was on it?

Rama
Oct 22nd, 2001, 07:00:06 AM
:: Rama looked out the view port. The whirling of Hyperspace in front of him. It had been 9 hours, and the Phoenix was still moveing further and further from the place he called home. ::

"Sir"

:: The Ships Computer Issai broke the silence. ::

Yes?

" We will need to jump back into real space soon as to not burn out the hyperdrive motivator."

Ok......and Sugestion.

" Zao 14 Salvage station......it is located close to our nearest safe jump point."

Any NR or Imperial's there?

"No.......Zao is a priavately owned Station. It's is to small for either to care about."

Then Zao 14 it is.......

:: Rama spins the chair around and heads towards the stairs out of the cockpit. ::

......Call me when we get there.

"Yes sir."

Kali Sha
Oct 24th, 2001, 03:59:02 AM
Kali snatched the diskette and looked it over. o_O o_O o_O

Rama
Oct 26th, 2001, 05:47:49 AM
"This is Zao 14 to approaching ship........please tranmist clearence code. "

Let's see................inny Meainie minie mo!

:: Rama slams his finger down on a Circuit board. ::

This one......

:: He pulls two wires up and clips them on either side the circuot board. A small light starts blinking ::

"Thank you research vessel Rayloen. You are cleared for docking port 5."

Thanks control.....

:: Rama spins around in his chair ::

That was easy.......

:: the Small droid R6 lets out a long whine. ::

Rama
Oct 27th, 2001, 03:12:14 PM
:: A Loud Grown filled the entire ship.......it seemed to make its way from the skin of the ship in and up to the cockpit. Slowly the noise stoped and was quickly followed by a hissing sound and then a click. ::

"Docking Complete."

Thank you Issai.......Estimate time for Hyperdrive motivator cool down.

"4 Hours 36 mins."

Ok......Activate Audiable Count down.

"4 Hours 35 mins 58 seconds.............57............56........54.... ."

:: Rama got up out of his seat and streched. ::

Come on R6.......lets see if this place as anything Intresting.

:: The Small Droid Whistled and it began to lift out of it's socket. Rama jumped down the ladder that led to the cockpit and landed with a loud thud on the metal grated floor. HE walked down the hall towards the Forward Cargo bay where the air lock was located. Ahead he could hear the Droid Tube elevator lowering and the beeps of R6. HE enters the bay to find R6 rolling off the platform. ::

You always beat me here......

:: The Droid lets out a long whine.::

HA.......I could if I wanted too..

:: Rama laughed as he reached over and pressed the button to open the door. ::

"HELLO! WELCOME TO ZAO 14!!!!!!!!"

GAH!

:: Rama jumped back a little. A smaller lanking furry creature stood in the door way. He was in a state of excitement and his eye were wide. He was clothed in a red vest and gresy pants that only came to his knees......which were jointed backwards. ::

Uhhhhhhhhhh hi.

:: Rama steps aropund the creature who only came to about his hip. But is stopped as it jumps in front of him. ::

"WANNA BUY MAP?!?!? MAP TELL YOU WHERE ALL GOOD PLACES ARE! YES! YES!"

No........I don't really need one thanks.

:: Rama began to walk forward again, just to be stoppe short again. ::

YOU WANT BEEP WASH COCKPIT WINDOW?!?!? BEEP HAS SPACE SUIT! BEEP HAS NON LIQUID CLEANER PADS! REAL CHEAP! BEEP DO IT!

:: Rama picks up the crature ::

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PUT BEEP DOWN!!!!!!!

::.....ANd Sets him down behind him. ::

NO NEED TO ROUGH HANDLE BEEP!

:: Suddenly from behind there is a Stiatic noise then Zap ::

OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:: The Small furry creature who calls himself Beep, jumps into the air from a electric shock given to him from Behind by R6. Beep lands behind R6 as he rolls forward. ::

STUPID ASTROMEEKS!

:: Beeps runs and jumps using R6 Head as a spring board and lands in Front of Rama again. This time sporting a holo image talker. ::

SAY ZIBLAR!!!!!

:: But before Beep can take the Image the device is knocked from his hand ::

Don't take a picture of me.

WHAT YOU WANT FROM BEEP!!!! BEEP NEED CREDITS! BEEP WANT YOU TO GIVE HIM CREDITS!!! WHAT YOU WANT FOR CREDITS!!!!!

My Hyperdirve Motivator is cooling, it'll take 4 hours and im in a hurry.........so unless you can cut that time in half, then you don't have anything i want.

:: A sad look comes over the creature. ::

BEEP CAN'T DO THAT..........

I didn't think so.....

BEEP CAN DO IT IN ! HOUR!!!

:: Rama cocks an Eye Brow :: Your kidding right?

NO! BEEP IS MECHICAL MADMAN!!!! ME CAN MAKE THINGS ALL BETTER! BEEP IS GREAT MECHINIC.......BUT STUCK HERE..............LOST! BEEP DO THIS FOR YOU YOU HAVE TO GIVE BEEP SOMETHING.

Credits?

NO! YOU HAVE SHIP! YOU TAKE BEEP WITH YOU!

You want me to take you with me?

BEEP GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!

Why?

BEEP..............EHHHHHHHHH HAVE A FEW RUN INS WITH THE BLUE MEN.

Blue men? You mean the law>

YES! YES........THE LAW!

Rama
Nov 3rd, 2001, 02:18:10 PM
So you can get me out of here faster? But I have to take you with me.

YES THAT DEAL! WANNA SHAKE?

You don't even know where im going.

DON'T CARE AS LONG AS NOT HERE! GOT ME!

Yeah......I got you. Well come on........Let's see you do your thing.

BEEP WILL DO GOOD JOB THIS TIME!

:: The Small Rodent like creature bounded into the ship ::

This time?

Rama
Nov 12th, 2001, 05:37:52 AM
:: Rama ducks as a part comes flying out from the hole in th floor of his ship. Below was where the Hyperdrive motivator was store.....and where the creature known as Beep was now settleing in ::

Uhhhhhhhh don't you think we might need this?

:: He picks up the part ::

BEEP DOING JUST FINE! THAT JUST KIBBLE! TO MANY PARTS MAKE SHIP RUN BAD! YOU GET ME MEANING?

I guess.......

:: Rama leaned back against the inside hull of the ship. He had not seen hide nor hair of Beep since he climbed down into the hole and had only heard his ever constant steam of words. ::

HMMMMMMMMMMMM........THIS A LIVE WIRE?

:: Suddenly Sparks fly out of the hole follwed by a scream and the smell of Brunt hair. ::

GUESS SO!

You ok down there?

YES BEEP FINE! BEEP USE TO THE SHOCK.

Alright.........

:: Just then the Hyperdrive motivator hums to life. ::

Sir....Hyperdrive motivator is at full cool down.

ALL FIXED!!!!

:: the small creature bonds out of the hole. ::

I DO MY PART GHOST MAN! NOW YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU.

Alright.......Alright. I did make you a deal didn't I?

THATS RIGHT! YOUR A MAN OF YOUR WORD RIGHT?

No.........but in this case I'll make an exception.

YOU BETTER! BEEP ALSO FIRECE WARRIOR!

Is that so....

YES! :: the little Rodent look very proud of himself ::

Well i wouldn't want to face your wrath.......so we better be on our way.