PDA

View Full Version : The Fate of the Galaxy: Yavin IV

IMPLEMENT
Oct 3rd, 2001, 10:26:45 AM
Out of the abyss of hyperspace, an enormous structure emerges, setting upon an inexorable course to the strongest planet in the Greater Jedi Order, Yavin IV. The ship, if it could be so called, was a jumble of various objects that seemed to have been assembled onto themselves in a manner that suggested the design was foolish. Hulls of derelict craft and other bits of space wreckage could be seen, forming a jumbled and shapeless weapon.

This assumption was unwise. The AI goddess IMPLEMENT had forseen the creation of this 12.8 kilometer long fortress. It was known simply as a Reaver...an automated instrument of death that had no other intrinsic capacity. Since her banishment from Coruscant a year ago, she had longed for revenge, plotting to tear all foolish carbon-based life forms from their pitiful control of that which belonged to her. Their feeble powers were wasted warring against each other. Such inefficient creatures...they would even be inadequate for servants. Annihilation was the only due course. While looking haphazard and quite unpleasing to the eye, the ship was tailored with perfection to complete its tasks.

Emerging on the periphery of the Yavin system, the Reaver slowed to a crawl, analyzing the planet's defense matrix, and preparing to breach it. Combat sensors noted, ships, stationary batteries, and mines, surrounding the planet. Formidable, but far from potent.

Nichos Marr
Oct 3rd, 2001, 04:01:05 PM
Nichos was tinkering with the long range scanners on his new XJ X-wing model when the alarm went off. A behemoth had just exited Hyperspace outside of Yavin IV's defence perimeter. The Greater Jedi Order had anticipated this attack a few days ago. A non-sentient AI known as the Implement was supposedly launching a Galaxy-wide assault. The fact that she fore-warned each faction or Government being targeted made one wonder if she had total confidence in her forces.

Amidst the shouts of troops running to their fighters or defence stations, Nichos managed to maintain a sense of calm. From what he'd heard the ship was huge. "Bigger then five Super Star Destroyers!" One officer of the New Republic had insisted a few minutes ago. Although he felt calm, one thing bothered Nichos. About two to three months ago his old X-wing had been smashed up and now lay in the Jundland Wastes on Tatooine. He had been attacked by a pirate ship in orbit and forced to make a crash landing.

Since then he was forced to purchase a new and more formidable X-wing. The thing that bothered him was that this would be his first time flying his new X-wing into battle. Of course he was excited about testing out a new upgraded model of the starfighter he had become so accustomed to, but he didn't want to die.

And you won't die, Nichos. He reassured himself, for all it was worth.

The Jedi Knight climbed up the ramp and bent over. He reached into the cockpit and took out his helmet. It was one of the few things he had salvaged from the wreck on Tatooine. At the cusp of the helmet, intricate designs of fireballs were painted. Along with the Greater Jedi Order's crest symbol, it looked pretty spiffy. Nichos put it on his head and climbed into the cockpit. He began to run the pre-flight checks.

While he was doing them, the Jedi opened his comm channel to the other crafts that were assembled in that particular docking bay.

"Stealth Leader, preparing to launch ship. All Stealths report in." Nichos called out, and with that the familiar voices filled his comm. The battle was about to begin...

Obryn Shan
Oct 3rd, 2001, 04:07:59 PM
Padawan Obryn was in the Jedi Temple's archive researching, when beyond the door there was yelling in the halls and much excitement. He walked to the door so that may catch what being said, what he heard was shocking, that Yavin IV and it's neighboring planets are under attack by a unidentified sizable military navy.

He steps out into the hall, he grabbed a fellow padawan wanting an explanation. The padawan spoke, "We are being invaded, some of our outer defenses have been breached and Yavin IV could just be hours away from being attacked itself. Come follow me, Obryn, we are having an emergency meeting in the Jedi assembly room."

The two padawans walk hurriedly down the corridors to the Jedi assembly room...

Obryn Shan
Oct 3rd, 2001, 04:29:59 PM
The assembly room was buzzing with Jedi of all ranks. Many of the masters were already committed to engaging the enemy in the outer perimeter of GJO space. Nichos Marr is one name he heard spoken that has already joined the fighting. A Jedi Master on the podium spoke,

"Fellow Jedi, greetings, you may sit down, thank you. As you all know that the GJO space was invaded by a large alien navy force whom we suspect is the cyberborgs that have invaded all known space once before. We know their purposes is to bring their totalitarian rule upon us if they conquer. As of right now some of our outer defenses have been attacked but we have launched great defense force, of whom consists many of our veterans of previous naval warfare. They are engaging the enemy as I speak. There have been reported successes but the threat is far from over. All planets are on full red alert, the citizens have been encouraged to seek nearby military underground shelters, and every ground borne military force is on standby, May the Force be with us."

Warren Azalin
Oct 6th, 2001, 04:55:35 PM
The halls of the Greater Jedi Order had been silent as Warren trained diligently with his saber in the back room, but all that was the past now as alarms blared outside. He was quick to dis-engage his saber as he ran out to see what exactly was going on around here. After all he had to wonder who would be dumb enough to lay an attack on the Jedi, especially in their own homes. He couldn't get much from those rushing through the halls only small bits about "A Huge Ship" and something about "Cyborgs". He didn't know what they were talking about or if they were making any sence what-so-ever, after all mass histeria did that to people. Running back into his room Warren searched around for his datapad, because after all if this was all true then the Jedi would already have picked up something on the scanners. With a triumphant look on his face he grabbed the Datapad and searched through the recent scanner logs. Only after he confirmed it himself did the Jedi let the unknown cloud his mind.....

"IMPLEMENT...."

That was the only possible answer he could think of, or maybe it was the only thing he dreaded. He had heard tales awhile back about an AI launching an assault on Coruscant, only to be banished in the end. Not that he had believed all that though, the mere thought of a sentient AI launching an assualt seemed almost laughable to him, yet somehow it was real, and it was happening again.

"IMPLE.... What?"

Warren turned around quickly only to come face to face with Amalia, his wife. How could be so niave as to think he could search his room like a madman in a rush and not draw her attention. Maybe it was because he had hoped she would not notice, hoped the Jedi inside her would stay silent while he went on with his duties. He couldn't tell her about IMPLEMENT because he did not want her to worry, nor did he want her to become involved and risk the safety of their unborn children.

"It's nothing hon, just something I heard about awhile back. Nothing to worry about though. Trust me."

He wished he could tell her the truth because on all honesty he didn't even trust his own words. He would have to make an excuse to her if he hoped to get out and join the fighting that was to come without alarming her, but what would work.....?

"Hey hon, I gotta take my ship out for some repairs. Don't worry though it's nothing major. I think a few of the others are going to also so if you hear things don't be alarmed ok, this is all routine......"

He kissed her goodbye as he headed out the door in a hurry, he had to get to the shipyards and in the air in time. After all he knew that others had to have already joined the fight, now it was his turn. All he knew at the moment was that he had told Amalia the biggest pile of Bantha dung he had ever seen, he knew she would find out soon enough and he would never hear the end of it. Only thing was between an angry wife and a destruction bent AI..., he would rather take his chances with the AI.

DESIGNATE Kavaal 792
Oct 6th, 2001, 10:25:31 PM
The Reaver slowed to maneuvering speed, approaching the edge of Yavin IV's space. Cross-spectral scanning began to reveal thousands of small targets. The AI deduced these to be mines...and were to be neutralized, opening a path to the planet.

Designate Kavaal 792 linked with the other eleven Designate avatars aboard the Reaver, focusing their links to the Force...giving Implement incredible control of the Reaver's offensive capacity. From the ship's twisted shape, dozens of tractor beams lanced outward, spearing mines in their grasp. Some mines were destroyed by cutting lasers, while others were thrown into other mines by the tractor beams. Slowly, the Reaver began to fight through the minefield, working toward the planet. A rare mine or two impacted the Reaver's shielding, but not enough to significantly damage the deflector's strength.

Amalia Azalin
Oct 7th, 2001, 12:57:38 PM
Amalia sat on the edge of her bed, contemplating Warren's words just before he had kissed her goodbye and rushed out the door.

"Hey hon, I gotta take my ship out for some repairs. Don't worry though it's nothing major. I think a few of the others are going to also so if you hear things don't be alarmed ok, this is all routine......"

Don't worry?! It's nothing major?! What had made him say that? Getting repairs done on a ship was normal, what had made him say don't worry?

And what about the few others? Why had he added that bit? Of course she knew that lots of people got their ships repaired.

If she heard things...What things? What did that mean? Don't be alarmed?!

"Too late for that.." she said softly

Just what exactly are you up to sweetheart...

Alpha
Oct 7th, 2001, 07:17:41 PM
Alpha runs through the hallways of the Temple, stopping as he sees the meeting in the council room. The Jedi Knight waves Obryn over and takes him outside.

"Obryn, keep the rest of the padawans calm, and help the Mastres that are left here, OK? I'm gonna be up there."

Getting Obryn's acknowledgement, Alpha runs to the hanger bay, his jumpsuit metamorphing into his normal armor. Once in the bay, he heads straight to a heavily modified Nova-class vessel, with a straight black paint job, and the symbols for two fleet patches on the wings. The Jedi runs inside it and jumps into the pilot's seat, starting the engines, and taking off immediately. As soon as Tolaria hits space, Alpha toggles the comm system on, first to the Dragon Fleet frequency.

"All DFV ships, report to Yavin IV ASAP, Implement is beginning their attacks on the Jedi!"

Finishing the fast message, Alpha switches to Jedi frequencies.

"Any Jedi up here? I think I could use some help here..."

While waiting for a response, Alpha funnels all discretionary power into his speciallized armor, and his formidable shielding arrays, then powers up all of Tolaria's weapons. Once he gets within firing range of the large ship, Alpha swears.

"How the Hells are we gonna beat this thing?"

The Jedi launches a volley from his forward weapons. Blue, silver, green, orange, and purple color flies out of his ships weapons. Fusion cannons, lasers, ion cannons, and plasma cannons discharge large amounts of energy, which just become absorbed by the shields on the Reaver. Then, with agility unmatched by most any ship, Alpha brings the Tolaria in a sharp climb, evading an Implement tractor beam, and jetting out, firing his back weapons as he goes.

DESIGNATE Kavaal 792
Oct 8th, 2001, 01:40:54 PM
The first active-threat target came into view. It was a small fightercraft, maneuvering quickly, firing limited attacks, and breaking off, avoiding the cutting lasers of the Reaver. A nuissance to be dealt with.

Several 3 meter wide ports opened up along the Reaver, ejecting triangle-shaped droid drone fighters. Equipped with a tractor beam and a blaster, the drones screamed out toward the Jedi fightercraft, while the Reaver continued to focus on tearing through the minefield.

Alpha
Oct 8th, 2001, 05:02:45 PM
Alpha flips a switch on his console, activating his AI gunnery programs, the turrets attached at various places on the hull beginning to fire at the drones on their own. The Jedi turns around and begins another attack run, hoping to distract the Reaver just a bit, and then flips back the other way.

Nichos Marr
Oct 9th, 2001, 07:04:40 PM
Nichos clicked on his comm frequency as soon as he was out of the atmosphere's interference. The Jedi leaned forward in his cockpit and noticed the small craft known as the Tolaria. Nichos had seen Alpha refitting it with heavy modifications around the shipyards once in a while. No doubt the Jedi Knight would need some help from Stealth Squadron. He seemed to be having small dificulties with the fighters pitted against him.

"All crafts report in." Nichos ordered, through the comm channel that he had opened up.

"Stealth Two, reporting in." Da'Kara, his Twi'lek co-pilot replied rather somberly.

He was met with silence. Nichos felt a sinking feeling in his stomach, but he dismissed it quickly. The Jedi was near sure that more Stealth Squadron pilots would come to help them. If not, the Jedi knew even with the Force he would be in trouble. He evened out the power between his lasers and shields, leaving little power left for his energy couplings. The Jedi worked frantically to open a communications link with the Tolaria.

"Looks like you could use a hand." Nichos commented, directing it to Satine Capashen through his commlink unit. The Jedi sped forward with his sleek new X-wing, followed closely behind by Da'Kara Ven. Immediately, small enemy blips appeared on his scanners at the edge of the minefields.

We can deal with those until the New Rep comes to help! Nichos thought confidently. He wished that his astromech was here to assist him. It would be much easier that way. He'd have someone to talk to, while trying to save his own neck from being blown to atoms.

Masta Blasta y
Oct 9th, 2001, 09:38:55 PM
<font size=2> DEET-DEET...DEET-DEET...</font>
The familiar call of distress suddenly filled the silence of Michael's private chamber aboard his Delaya Cruiser.

<font color=green> "Hmmm... Yavin IV? Computer, any details on who it is?"</font>

<font color=blue> "Attacker identified as the 'Implement' AI ship. Yavin IV scanners show a low amount of friendlies, but a high amount of..."</font>

<font color=green> "Thats all, computer."</font>

MBy exited his chamber, heading directly for the bridge of his large ship. He commed his crew, telling them to ready for hyperspace.

<font color=green> "Computer, give me an approximate distance from the system."</font>

<font color=blue> "13 Lightyears, sir."</font>

Bridge Officer:<font color=orange>"Sir, the ship are ready to jump. We are waiting for your mark."

<font color=green> "Tell the ship to immediately put shields up and weapons on upon leaving hyperspace. This is gonna be a bloody battle. Now. Hyperspace!"</font>

Sanis Prent
Oct 9th, 2001, 09:48:20 PM
Masta Blasta, while this thread is open for all who wish to join, I would advise that you look into the rules for RPing and Fleet RPing in general at SWfans. We have a few guidelines that we encourage all to follow and understand before joining in the fun.

Thank you :)

Masta Blasta y
Oct 9th, 2001, 10:53:26 PM
I spent two years building up my fleet, shipyards, and bases. I have well over a thousand Capital ships, not to mention fighters. to see them, click on the link that goes to my Star Wars RPG in my sig. Then, enter the shipyards forum, go under shipyard 2 current build, and look at the fleet. Remember, it took two years to build that fleet up (not to mention trillions of credits).

Thanks for listening. :-)

Masta Blasta y
Oct 9th, 2001, 11:21:55 PM
I've edited my post according to your specifications. thanks, guys.

Alpha
Oct 10th, 2001, 03:51:24 AM
Alpha smiles as he shreds a fighter with his forward guns, and flicks the comm on.

"Well hello Nichos! Came to join the fun I see."

Alpha drops his ship into a spin, avoiding a mass of fire from the enemy fighters on his tail. The topside guns open up, their energy blasts shredding two of the four craft, and the warhead laucnhers took care of the others. Alpha brings his craft up again, and aims at a large squadron of fighters, firing with all possible forward weapons. He sees an extra eight lasers join the fray, and looks on his sensors, giving a whoop of delight when he notices two friendlies--he presumed it was Nichos and his wingman--on his rear left scopes. The fighters break under the concentrated fire, and Alpha opens his comm channel again.

"Nichos you take the ones on the left, how about that?"

Vekaar Vekin
Oct 10th, 2001, 03:22:26 PM
"Captain Vekin, Sir! We should be emerging from Hyperspace in approximately 5 minutes."

(Belkta Chiru a Rodian female announced with enthusiasm.)

"Shall I prepare your shuttle as per usual?"

"Yes, sure."

(Vekaar replied calmly. He was enthralled in the datapad before him. The graph before him showed that his profit margin had dropped considerably in the past four months. This was not good at all. Vekaar had wondered why he never got any big breaks. All of his jobs payed enough to feed his small crew. Luckily 80% of his crew were droids working to keep the ship together.

In the past year, Vekaar had refitted his ship with 6 extra turbolaser batteries. Three were placed on the front with the other batteries, and three were placed on the aft side of the ship. His Hyperdrive motivator had been replaced with a new one, along with all of the power couplings in his engines. Vekaar spent a bit of his money on updating sensors, and haggling for Y-wing fighters. Currently, he had 7 docked, and pilots for them. His ship could fit a whole squadron. He didn't have the money to buy a squadron of starfighters.)

"Emerging from Hyperspace in 5,4,3,2,1."

(The ship rocked slightly as it emerged from hyerspace. Vekaar tore his attention away from the datapad to monitor their progress. He'd come here to speak with the New Republic Special Forces, in hopes of finding a shipping job. Instead, a 12.5 kilometer leviathon hung before him. Vekaar was surprised to see that the mines around it had not exploded, and were visible. Could it be possible that this ship had something to do with the deactivation of the minefield?

Vekaar ran up to the sensor console and noted three smaller blips on the other side of the minefield.)

"Shields up! All men and women to their gunnery stations!"

(Vekaar began to curse to himself. Just his luck to show up in the middle of an invasion. He couldn't identify that much of a resistance force. Minions of Xendor he thought, We gotta do something.)

"Pilots to their fighters! Deploy the squadron, and for the sake of the Force, avoid those mines at all costs! They could still be operational! Don't get too close to the ship!"

"Sir, shields are up, and we are almost in firing range."

(Vekaar frowned and grimaced.)

"Let's give it everything we got and I just hope we can survive this to tell about it."

Alpha
Oct 10th, 2001, 06:46:20 PM
Before Nicho can respond, Alpha is already after the fighters, his capital ship having the incredible speed and manuverability found in fighters, yet packing all the power of a Star Destroyer. He fires, turrets and forward guns blasting away, ripping apart fighter after fighter, and filling the dark sky with multicolored energy bolts. The JEdi smiles, but then sees a capitol ship, identified as unknown alleigence, emerge from hyperspace. Alpha swears.

"Nichos, we have company, does your comp tell if it's friend or foe?"

Nichos Marr
Oct 10th, 2001, 08:06:59 PM
Nichos checked his X-wing sensors and tried to identify the ship. It was called the Nebula Chaser. A dreadnaught owned by an independant information broker that usually worked for the New Republic. Nichos knew nothing about this man, or which government/factions he was involved with. The Jedi Knight had only spotted glimpses of him around the Bar and Grill a few times on Arcan IV, that was it.

"Dunno Satine, it seems to be firing on the Reaver, guess we can assume it's on our side. Keep your eyes and senses open though!"

At that moment, Nichos was forced to veer downward at 85 degrees and perform a spiral to avoid heavy laserfire from the automated fire. He jerked his yoke to the side, but the fighter kept on his tail. Nichos tried to execute a loop and put him in front of the starfighter, but it anticipated his tactic and followed.

Not good, Nichos cursed, trying every maneuver he knew to rid himself of the starfighter.

"I got ya, Stealth 1!" Da'Kara's voice said, muttering other curse words in Twi'lek. He swept past Nichos and blasted the fighter into space particles. Nichos smiled and began to search for other targets. He found a small fighter just 56 meters away. The Jedi accelerated to 2/3 throttle and waited. His targeting box turned red, and Nichos pushed the trigger. Two red laserbolts strung out toward the fighter.

Missed! Nichos kept his cool, by using Force calming methods. He followed the droid fighter, determined to get it in targeting range. Suddenly, something probed at the side of his mind. Instinctively, Nichos broke off course and turned left. A droid starfighter was approaching. He brought his yoke up, along with the targeting box and focused.

Nichos pressed the trigger three times, and watched as the blood red bolts speared the fighter and destroyed it. Nichos cheered silently, and began to turn his X-wing around. These fighters were beginning to come in more waves. It seemed that they were linked together by some simulation program. This was not good at all.

The Jedi Knight could only hope more would show up to assist.

Masta Blasta y
Oct 10th, 2001, 09:41:02 PM
The giant Battlecruiser Delaya entered real space, after hyperspacing 15 light years to the Yavin system. Directly in front of his ship was a small battle, slowly escalating. Michael quickly launched his X-Wing fighter and attacked three incoming drone craft. His Laser Cannons worked exceptionally well at slagging the drones, although one of them did score a hit.

<font color=green> "Bridge, this is Gamma. Launch our own drone craft to attack theirs."</font>

Immediately, 19 drones launched (there would be twenty-four, but the other 5 had been blown to bits in a recent battle) and headed straight for the massed defencive fleet (which was really only a few ships). Michael and his Cruiser followed them, hoping to do some good in the battle.

Alpha
Oct 11th, 2001, 12:03:46 PM
Alpha nods his head, but then grabs his console in shock as his ship rocks. The JEdi consults his scanner and is shocked to find a gap in his armor. A fighter drone must've somehow slipped through Tolaria's shields and slammed into the armor on one wing. Bringing his attention back to the battle, he turns on his engines to full power, the speed letting him outrun just about everything out there, his turrets still picking at the fighters all around him. Alpha targets the engines of the monstrous Reaver, firing as soon as he gets in range. A white beam comes from one point in the reaver's hull, and Alpha immediately turns down, the beam barely skimming his shields, and badly damaging them. Switching power from side weapons, Alpha manages to recharge the shielding, but quickly gets out of the way, firing ineffecively as he goes.

DESIGNATE Kavaal 792
Oct 11th, 2001, 12:36:14 PM
Several fighters had entered the area, and were engaging the Reaver. Analyzing combat data, the Designate Avatars determined their threat quotient was low. The Reaver launched additional drone squadrons, bringing the number of droid fighters to 72. The fighters were designated threat class Tertiary.

Threat class Secondary was given to the unidentified Dreadnaught approaching and firing. Several volleys of ion blasts sprayed from the starboard side of the Reaver towards the Dreadnaught.

The battlecruiser Delaya was given threat class - Primary. Four independently-mounted tractor beams activated, spearing the ship in its grasp. As the tractors locked on, two cutting lasers activated, sizzling across the ship's deflector shields.

Warren Azalin
Oct 11th, 2001, 03:31:00 PM
"I just hope I'm not to late....."

The flight check had taken longer then the Jedi had hoped for, too long in fact. He cursed the fact that out of all days, his ship had to frell-up today. No, it couldn't have been yesterday, or maybe even last week when he had to go do some maneuvers. No, it had to be the one time the whole freaking planet came under immediate danger.

"Come on, come on already. I don't have all day you know..."

At the moment his frustration was vented towards the boy trying to figure out how to let his ship leave. Apparently they were running low on men if they stuck him with this inexperienced shell of a boy.

"Look just press that red button already."

The kid looked at Warren as if he had just told him the meaning of life, half in shock and half stupefied. Still the boy listened thought and pressed the button, not knowing what it would do but hoping it would not get him in trouble. It seemed it was his lucky day, the Jedi had been right after all. With a slight creak the doors began to open up finally, giving Warren the opening he needed to finally get off the planet and join the battle.

<center>***************</center>

Warren was barely off the planet as he opened his Comm channel, no sooner had he done that then the first message came through.

"S...lth Squ....n R..o.t in. T..s is N.c..s M.rr, St...th 1...."

He could barely here the message through all the static, but he had a good guess at what it all meant. He just hoped Nichos wasn't the only Stealth up there..... Could he? No, there had to be others. Not like they would leave the fate of a whole planet to only a handful of fighters. Opening Comm channel, Warren sent a message of his own.

'Stealth 8 reporting in. Jedi Knight Warren Azalin, ready to fight."

No sooner had he finished talking that the first signs of battle came into sight. Warren slammed a hard left as two droid fighters flew by. He went into attack maneuvers as soon as he could, seems he had come just in time, and now it was time to fight back....

Alpha
Oct 11th, 2001, 06:40:02 PM
Alpha swerves his ship, avoiding laser fire from a half dozen droid fighters, his heavy shields beginning to fray at the rear. Alpha lets loose volley after volley of his rear guns, firing with his turrets too, and finally blasting away the ships. The Jedi notices Warren show up, and toggles his comm on.

"Warren! Glad you could make it. You're just in time for the party..."

Alpha dives down, firing his turrets continuosly, the lasers beginning to lose their potency from all the activity. He targets the Raver, his 400 metre long, fully automated, ship sidling in with the other two capital ships, firing full power bursts from his forward weapons systems, the shields on the Reaver wavering under the pounding. The Reaver fires a beam, going through the shields, and cutting a hole into his port wing. Sparks fly from his consoles and he looks at the damage report. Two of his three escape pods were destroyed, and he lost two of his six plasma cannons up front. Alpha puts full power in his shields, his weapons losign their power momentarily, and dives away from the Reaver, cursing, his port wing on fire.

Amalia Azalin
Oct 12th, 2001, 02:00:01 AM
Amalia had tried to place her concentration elsewhere, other than on Warren. And she seemed to be able to do just that, due to the fact that the two yet unborn children in her womb seemed to be violently kicking at her stomach. She winced slightly in pain. She decided that maybe if she rested just a little, maybe the pain would subside. She had already been sitting on the bed so she lifted her legs and swung them onto the bed, but as her head went to hit the pillow her head came in contact with an object.

"What in the world..."

She sat back up and turned toward her pillow, she saw a datapad, she obviously must not have noticed it before. She noted that it was probably Warren's. Amalia was much more careful than to leave such an item lieing around. She smiled and picked it up. She was about to place it on the nightstand table when footage of the Reaver entering GJO space and a group of droid fighters had caught her eye. She normally did not glance at other peoples information inclosed on a datapad, unless said she could, but this, this she had found intriguing. Her mouth flew ajar once she discovered what was truly on the datapad. Her face turned a light shade of pale, she gasped slightly, but kept her cool.

You are in so much trouble when I get my hands on you, Azalin!

He had lied to her, and that worried her, she knew exactly where he was going now. Though the datapad had not said so specifically, it was very easy for her to put two and two together.

Please be safe, sweetheart.

She reached out with the force that time, hoping he would hear her. She put the datapad on the nightstand as she stood up. Quickly she headed out the door, completely forgetting about her twins as she headed for The Jedi Academy of GJO.

Alpha
Oct 14th, 2001, 09:06:30 PM
Alpha mutters and then flicks on the comm for all friendly vessels in range.

"That's it, I'm pissed. Anyone wanna try and blow this ship up from the inside? I got a half dozen fusion bombs begging to be used..."

On instinct, Alpha dives, missing volleys of weapons fire from the Reaver, and returns fire, his rear weapons glowing white from the heat.