PDA

View Full Version : Opinion wanted

Force Master Hunter
Oct 1st, 2001, 04:56:03 AM
Just as a question about fair play.....

The Special Forces are a legal group and as such get the allowance of a group - planetary rights, shipyards, etc. Now, the planets are one thing. The NRSF are working on bringing some planets into the NR by some quite different means. That I dont think is an issue

What potentially is an issue, is that under the present Fleet rules, the NR is allowed 5 yards, GJO one customer based one, the NRSF two and and one for customer work.

NRSF is an independant group and most of our members are not members of the NR, or even GJO. But......

It's legal, but is it fair? While there were more active fleet groups, I would have thought yes. But looking around, there isn't. The provisio is that the NRSF are also supposed to develop and run defences for the JEdi (as they shouldnt be concerned with fleets and wars) and a few other players in the future. While we do need to divert resources for that end, NRSF is still growing beyond that. We're going to be Rp'ing the obtaining of resources like food and mines and we're not really about Galatic rule..... still, the precetions may not be good.

Thoughts?

Force Master Hunter
Oct 1st, 2001, 05:42:19 AM
Forgot one thing. One fo the NRSF yards is one Scorpion was allowed to bring across from Herensa III when he defected. Been speaking to Morgan and he suggested NRSF limit to one yard only.

The other thing was the concept of home and away fleets - some parts must stay locked to sector (like the 21 we have at Arcan IV), other move about. Scorpion bases his fleet with NRSF and not with NR.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 1st, 2001, 01:02:14 PM
I don't think it in the spirit of fairplay to allow the NRSF to have two yards while the NR has 5 additional ones. I would think that the NRSF would utilize the resoources of the NR and that would be fair.