PDA

View Full Version : EP1 DVD Web Link

Jedieb
Sep 30th, 2001, 08:30:09 PM
The ForceNet has posted a news bit about a possible EP2 preview being available through the DVD-ROM weblink. I know the web link is suppose to be up the day the DVD is released. My question is, just what kind of software/hardware does your computer need to access it? I doubt my HP can, but I can probably find an iMac at work that will run it. I just wonder if there's an easy way to get my computer to run it.

foxdvd
Sep 30th, 2001, 09:39:41 PM
it will be as simple as having a computer with a dvd-rom on it...and having quicktime on your computer..it sould be able to play the trailer, because all it is going to be is a web address that uses a special code on the dvd to get to.

JonathanLB
Oct 2nd, 2001, 03:39:07 AM
Quicktime is absolutely the worst video program ever made in the history of the world, so I have no idea how I'll get to see it. I hate the official site for switching to JUST their stupid Quicktime. I far prefer .avi files and .mpeg files.

I have an extremely good computer and it still will not tolerate QuickTime. I've never seen a computer on which that lousy program will actually work. It's just so poorly made, it's like Apple only wants Mac users to see anything using QuickTime and if you use a PC or IBM you are screwed. Those idiots. Hardly anyone is so far behind as to use Macs anyway. Those things are a joke. The "rebels," or about 10% of the computer users, end up using a Mac. They just don't know any better, ah well.