PDA

View Full Version : NRSF notices

General Tohmahawk
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:39:18 AM
a) The NRSF is now open for recruitment. We need players who are able to play one of the following open positions -

Intelligence Ops
Supply Ops
Weapons Design
Fleet Ops
Planetary Commander

And anything else I aint thought of yet. We take anyone who seeks a stable Galaxy. We answer to the Chief of State. There may or may not be a test on application. Memebers so far include myself, Jyanis Scorpion, Nathan West, Sargent Tyle, Zara Drecker and any Jedi who subscribes to the Warrior Sect of ther GJO. We are not necessarly exclusive to the NR and the GJO, but we will expect certain log range golas be held to. Short term, we oppose anyone, Jedi or Sith, who would UnBalance the Force, which was the original reason for coming into being, very much a counter if the Jedi turned on the Republic or a Jedi went Rogue.

b) Our offical Home planet is Arcan IV, which is now the IC home of Yoghurts Bar and Grill and the Jedi Recruiting offices. We are adding a trading centre soon, which will be open to all to set up at. Usual B&G rules, no fighting without prior approval, no weapons without priior approval. There is one other planet that hold our Command centre.

c) NRSF tech is not to be used without permission in roleplays. Some things, like the Rail Gun are "symbols" of a NRSF member, which we prefer to be unique. And you dont get a Rail Gun unless you can use it fairly.

d) We are a fleet group and we have yards. We are independant of the NR navy to a dgree. HOWEVER..... (and I'm not sure if some people will like this) we are establishing a policy of negotiated warfare. IE, we will inform anyone we are intending to strike against well before hand and then discuss offline for common sense and fair play, plus to establish what will be there realistically. We have declared for instance ina roleplay we are going to hit a particular taget and have been open to two of the leaders of that group. In return, we expect the same. I personally prefer discussions and openness, plus a spirit of Fair play and that is the way we will operate. Outcomes may be decided, but there is enormous scope on how an outcome is achieved. That is my personal view only and how NRSF will operate. That may be annoying, but I dont think I care. This a fun game and not for real. Aint it more fun to discuss and agree first?

e) We might also be at Yavin IV IC for some reason. But we're not saying why :)

Arya Ravenwing
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:48:07 AM
*takes notes*

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:38:34 PM
Bah. Too much trust in yer toys will get ye nicked off. Ye blokes.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:47:59 PM
*takes notes on what EH said* Hmmm....

imported_Akrabbim
Sep 30th, 2001, 11:01:53 PM
Hey, I wouldn't mind being a part of Intelligence Ops. I can infiltrate nearly anywhere.

imported_Firebird1
Sep 30th, 2001, 11:04:41 PM
:rolleyes
*Hands Akrabbim a pair of his dirty socks.*
Here have fun...

Morgan Evanar
Sep 30th, 2001, 11:08:45 PM
*clicks firebirds comment*

Gee, I knew I put him on ignore for a reason...

imported_Firebird1
Oct 1st, 2001, 01:15:37 AM
Why thankyou......

Morgan Evanar
Oct 1st, 2001, 04:54:20 AM
*Covers hands over his ears*

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

imported_Firebird1
Oct 1st, 2001, 09:44:17 AM
:crack
Your a very nice person.....
:crack

Okay I'll stop now and let the NR go about it's busness

Tassk
Oct 2nd, 2001, 05:21:01 AM
OOC: EH, concerning the Jedi I tend to agree, mostly because the Force and the lightsaber represent the true and pure embodiment of strength of the Jedi. But as far as hunters go...