PDA

View Full Version : Darth Sidous and his new apprentice?

Obryn Shan
Sep 28th, 2001, 03:35:43 PM
Most of us here have tuned into any and all news about EP. 2. Though most of us know that the villian is Count Dooku if the rumors are right. We are also going to be treated to plenty of Bounty Hunter action. But what is going to become of Darth Sidious and who is his new chosen apprentice? Is it Count Dooku?

JMK
Sep 28th, 2001, 06:38:18 PM
I don't think anyone knows anything about an apprentice at this point. Maybe Dooku is the baddie while Palpatine waits for Anakin to be vunerable enough to convert to the dark side.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 28th, 2001, 11:43:19 PM
The sith's name is rumored to be Darth Tyrannus (which is a cool name by the way) if he is Dooku or not I guess we will have to wait and see.

Hart
Sep 30th, 2001, 06:07:53 AM
well, maybe Tyrannus is going to be Palpatine's rival for Anakin as a padawan.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 30th, 2001, 07:53:00 AM
That is a good possibility though it might not happen until EP 3.

Hart
Oct 4th, 2001, 09:56:35 PM
I had thought Tyrannus to be another Sith Master, but when I think about it, the EpI novel clearly stated that Sidious was the only master that could've been trained in the lines since Bane. And since I've always imagined part of the Jedi's downfall was due to inside work, Dooku might have been a Jedi Master that betrays the Council and joins Sidious as partners, though he will eventually die.

Q
Oct 17th, 2001, 10:58:13 PM
I read that Dooku is actually Tyrannus, and that he is one of the Council Members. Also, it insinuated that he is Sidious' master.