PDA

View Full Version : prop stuff sale - cheap, and gotta go.

hydin
Sep 27th, 2001, 01:50:37 AM
same stuff on the other thread, but maybe a slightly diff audience here.

i lost 400 bucks <got my wallet and credit cards back though>, and i have to move in a few weeks <week of the 15th>, i still need to get cash up and find a place to live. therefore this stuff is up for a lil while before i hit ebay.

Stuff that i still have and dont wanna hit ebay with but i may end up hitting it anyway if it doesnt go to the board -

Fugazi Disco Saber - This is one cool blade. Light up LEDs and everything. The red button is the on switch, and the lights blink. its great. he put a LOT of work into this one, and it looks great. this is a seriously awesome piece of work. 40

Plo Koonish Saber - made by one of our own favorite propsmiths. 60

Clear skull - bought off wampa. its cool. ill toss in 2 fake eyes also. life size, removable jaw and some teeth. 15$

3/4 Vampire skull - its the upper half, but made as a paperweight. this thing is solid metal and HEAVY. silvery too. 20$

Celtic Engraved Pewter Skull - this is some sort of resin/acrylic, but its also a pewter color. extremely cool, and life size. 20$

Electronic Vader/Ben 12"- the ones from jc penney that have the light up sabers and the phrases from the movies. i dunno if they work or not, as i havent had the urge to declothe a sith lord or an old man to insert some batteries into them. 20/both. the sabers light up and they say stuff from the movies.

Mortar/Pestle - brown colored stone. real stone, real heavy. got it to go with the skulls i collect <alchemy theme> and if they skulls are going, so is this. 10$

Poster of Leonardo DiVincis ... man? - the famous one. i got it to go as a partial prop display from that older show Now and Again. unfortunatly, the show didnt have many other cool props, and im stuck with a poster i dont want. 10$

Poster of a cutaway enterprise E - just what it says. poster of an enterprise E cutaway. looks cool. 12$ <i know i paid 19 for it. it still has the price on the outside clearwrap>

Some nakid chick in a bathtub about to get killed by death model kit - resin kit. dont ask. i dont know. its a bunch of molds i think to make the kit. i have had it for years, and i just wanna get rid of it now. best offer in trade. 20$

Batman Masterpiece Collection - the one with the alex ross designed batman figure <golden age>. this is badass, and in great condition. theres one small tear in the box. 25$

STB Tv Tuner - doesnt work with my system, but works great with my other system. i think my motherboards dying. its a pci card, plug and play, drivers and install program readily availible on the net, and i can burn em to a cd. 10$ works best with 95, works great with 98. it just doesnt like my motherboard.

katana swords - 25 a pop. i have 2. one duncan style, one thats a reallly nice coral finish with a diff dragon. please dont ask for pics on these. they are in perfect shape and wonderful, but i cant find a battery for my digicam.

DVDs- Ghost in the Shell, Serial Experiments - Lain. i dont have a dvd player, and i lost the software to use my dvd rom. so, i have no use for these. any takers? i think i paid 35 for the lot, and its 5 dvds.

possibly, possibly an EL O up for grabs. i lost 400 bucks <long story short - someone found my wallet for me, and helped themselves to a reward> and i may be needing to recoup that. its the one in the pics ive shown. im still debating this one. maybe a raffle or something.

my kryptonite rock :( - 35 bucks. youve seen pics, and i love this thing, but i need money more than i need it. im still thinking about this one, but it may go up. just email me if you would be interested. for those who dont know what it is, its the shiny glowing under blacklight rock im so proud of.

thats about it as far as updated prices go. paypal preferred, as always.

thanks
chris

ShadowKnight
Sep 27th, 2001, 09:18:07 AM
Hydin - need a pic on this one: Fugazi Disco Saber

And I'm in for the raffle depending on the price of a ticket. :)

e-mail me - lestat626@aol.com

DKWD
Sep 27th, 2001, 11:40:54 AM
Which Duncan sword? What color scabbard? What color ring?

David

hydin
Sep 27th, 2001, 12:02:56 PM
email sent regarding disco and el o

duncan sword - its a cheapy dragon head katana. the tsuba is golden/brass color and the scabbard is an emerald green. theres no ring on the dragon hilt.

the other sword has an emerald green scabbard and a more weathered tsuba, and the dragon is pink and green with a coral effect to it. plus a hidden blade in the sabbard handle. also, lil red gems for eyes.

i paid i think 50 for the duncan and 60 for the other. but, they are down to 25 a pop, i just need em gone.

thanks
chris

unitedfederationofficers
Sep 29th, 2001, 02:43:21 AM
hey hydin! dude--you still got the enterprise cut away poster and the tv card?? if so what kinda condition i the poster in...and on the tv card...do you know if it will work with windows ME??
thanks!:crack

hydin
Sep 30th, 2001, 06:54:17 PM
hey guys

EL O has been sold.

as far as the enterprise cutaway goes, its in 100% mint condition <i never took it out of the plastic wrap>.

on the tv card, honestly i dunno. theres 95 and 98 drivers out there, but since im not really sure, i cant give you a definate yes or no on it.

lemme know if you are interested in the poster.
chris

Jades Dark Heart
Oct 12th, 2001, 03:10:18 PM
Somebody should grab that kryptonite rock if Chris will let it go. I got one from the same guy and the thing is incredible under a black light. Just mny .02 cents

JDH