PDA

View Full Version : Anouncing the Birth of my Son

Jades Dark Heart
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:44:27 PM
My newest and most personal replica, was born, Monday September 24th, at 2:28 PM. He weighed in at 7lbs 3oz, and he was nineteen inches long. His name is Riley Warren Watson. If AOL didn't suck a$$ so badly I would have posted pics. I will in the future. :lol

BTW - I am going to feel like I have been beaten with a sack full of rocks everyday from here on out??

JDH

lordobin
Sep 26th, 2001, 03:24:43 PM
....a sack full of rocks thats for damn sure.:)

congrats greg.and tell the same to the new mommy..:D

Stanze
Sep 26th, 2001, 03:41:58 PM
Congrats Dad!:) I'll have to disagree, you got the real screen-used deal, no replica here!;)

BTW - I am going to feel like I have been beaten with a sack full of rocks everyday from here on out??

Umm....yes! They get lower maintenence as the years go by, enjoy every second of it!( I mean that in a good way!)

Give the lad a handshake for me!

-Stanze8)

BlasTech
Sep 26th, 2001, 04:01:36 PM
soooooooo true Stanze !!:D

masterjedi322
Sep 26th, 2001, 05:14:54 PM
Congratulations! :D

DKWD
Sep 26th, 2001, 05:34:57 PM
Congrats!

Actually - you only feel like that for the first couple of years - after that you get used to the lack of sleep.

:eek

David

Jades Dark Heart
Sep 27th, 2001, 09:44:32 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate it. We should get this two board issue solved PDQ it is getting hard to keep up.

JDH

Harlock69
Sep 28th, 2001, 06:34:12 AM
Congratulations! Definately take Anthony's advice and enjoy EVERY SECOND.

My bit of fatherly advice is this......PUT YOUR PROPS ON HIGHER SHELVES!!! Babies are very cunning and WILL find a way to reach them.:lol

But seriously, even after not sleeping for the first couple of months, the love and enjoyment make it all better.

Best Wishes,
John