PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch Seventh Heaven? Know Beverly Mitchell?

JonathanLB
Sep 26th, 2001, 05:52:15 AM
The girl from Seventh Heaven, Beverly Mitchell, is in my Film 180 (Art Direction) class!!

It's super weird, but I heard that on the first day and just didn't bother looking into that until a few days ago when I found pictures of her online and all and I was thinking, "DAMN! That really is her!" I cannot believe I have class with a celebrity. That is so weird.

She's not that hot at all, I mean she is cute I guess, fairly good looking, but just pretty ordinary. There are two way hotter girls in the class who certainly aren't celebrities.

Just thought I'd share that... If there are any Seventh Heaven fans, well... you should be here :)

BUFFJEDI
Sep 26th, 2001, 08:37:14 AM
No fan,But I think thats pretty darn cool
Hey Jon you should ask her out :) hey you never know, she may be able to help you in your career :angel

JonathanLB
Sep 26th, 2001, 07:42:30 PM
She is not exceptionally hot, but she's certainly good enough looking that I wouldn't mind a girlfriend like that, lol. She is way out of my league, though. She would want to go for someone who is already famous or something, haha, not some dude who writes as-yet-unpublished books. ;)

Some day, my time will come, though. I'd like to think writing is a LITTLE more of an intellectual and skillful pursuit than acting, lol. I'm not saying acting is easy, but being on a sitcom basically just takes luck or connections, not talent.

I still think it's very cool for her, though. She is in great shape...

BUFFJEDI
Sep 26th, 2001, 11:56:37 PM
Being an Actor (small time ) I would take exception to that BUT it's SOOOOOO true.

Acting is one of the most simple things you can do. No joke NEVER let anyone tell you it's hard work,it aint.Theater maybe but not film/tv.Trust me ,I could be the next TOM CRUISE easy (I say that with NO hesitation) but I know nobody and my family isn't in the business.So if I could do it ANYBODY could.

The only hard thing about film/tv is GETTING a job unless your in the know or your from a family who's in the business.

Hey And Jon , I doubt she's to good for you. Give it a shot the worst she could do is say no BUT if she says YES, her daddy or whom ever her family knows might be able to hook a brother up :) you got the talent,it just needs to be seen by the right people.

JonathanLB
Sep 27th, 2001, 01:14:28 AM
I am not that bold. If I was going to just approach anyone, there would be other people I'd go to first. I mean, I'm just too shy. I don't just go up to people I don't know and start talking, let alone ask them out, lol.

Getting into the fim industry is fairly easy, actually, even really easy, but just not in front of the camera. That's tough generally. Making money at it is even tougher, I mean an amount of money you can live on.

Our film teacher keeps telling us how easy it is to break into the film industry because there are so many roles, which is true, but it just depends what you want to do.

I'm actually considering transferring schools back to OSU next year where my friends are and pursuing my writing... I'm not too happy here :(

So, if I did that, I would go into some film academy's after college that were specifically aimed at teaching me how to make movies as a director, not like film school in college which seems to waste a lot of time on nonsense like this class, art direction. Ugg.

I am not interested in anything but directing or maybe producing. If I can't be a director, I'll stick to writing because I already am good at it anyway. Plus, I love it, so no use giving up time to do something I don't enjoy as much, like being a set decorator or a lighting person or something, haha. Forget that. How utterly meaningless.

I'll see how it goes, but there is no one "right" way into the film industry. There are many right ways.

foxdvd
Sep 27th, 2001, 04:22:35 AM
I would walk up to her, slap her across the face, and say

"Listen here! You are going to learn what POWER IS..."

and she would be mine. That is how I got Britney Spears and Natalie Portman all on the same day...

JonathanLB
Sep 27th, 2001, 07:15:17 AM
Very funny. I'm sure that would work wonderfully. :)

BUFFJEDI
Sep 27th, 2001, 09:29:56 AM
:lol Oh my goodness Fox your too much

foxdvd
Sep 27th, 2001, 11:51:56 AM
Originally posted by JonathanLB
Oh my goodness Fox your too much

That is what Britney said...after I was only half way in. :)

Mu Satach
Sep 27th, 2001, 05:28:19 PM
Originally posted by foxdvd

That is what Britney said...after I was only half way in. :)

t'aint the way Britney tells it. ;)

Hart
Sep 27th, 2001, 08:43:21 PM
Very cool. I find her to be pretty.

JonathanLB
Sep 27th, 2001, 11:27:05 PM
She is not too bad. Just there are so many really hot girls at LMU, so she cannot really compete with them.