PDA

View Full Version : Capture the Flag

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:01:01 AM
Hey, just an idea for some OOC mayhem. Lets have a big game of capture the flag. Each group gets a flag, TSE, TSO, GJO, TBH and whoever else wants to play. Flag is in play when a member from that group posts...meaning that if no one from TSO posts, they don't have a flag in the game, obviously.

Just an idea! Lets have the surroundings be....oh....Endor...with lots of trees.
*crosses fingers*

*walks around TBH's flag, waiting for others to arrive for the game...*

Q
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:02:54 AM
*makes her flag appear in his hand*

I win. :angel

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:24:43 AM
You cheater! You're not part of a group so you can't play. *force pulls flag back to her hand*

Q
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:30:54 AM
I'm a member of the Q Continuum. And I can do whatever I wish. :D

Taylor Millard
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:43:27 AM
Only in the Star Trek universe buddy!!! Cross dimensional powers don't work!

*Has TSO's flag...I guess....guards it...Where's everone else??

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:47:04 AM
*sticks TBH's flag in its secret hidey place way up in a tree (oops, now you know where it is!) and circles around the area, looking for other players*

Endo Freedoo
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:50:01 AM
:: Lurks in the woods, naturally camouflaged thanks to his skin color. ::

Q
Sep 26th, 2001, 01:50:59 AM
This is OOC - Which means that my omnipotence is very valid here. Would you like a demonstration? :wings >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:04:33 AM
Um, no thanks. Why don't you go bother someone else's flag? :D I wanna kick some booty!

*(oh BTW, force moves, and beating of other players is completely acceptable)*

*waits*

Endo Freedoo
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:09:16 AM
:: Affixes a dart tipped with a powerful sedative to the end of his blaster and fires it at De?Ville, while she waits so carefree. Begins to reload as the first dart races on to its destination. ::

Lady Vader
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:16:38 AM
(Thinks about Capture the Flag from JK. Hmmmm...)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:21:01 AM
*alerted by her danger sense, LD snatches the dart out of mid air and throws it to the ground, already jumping out of the way of any that shoudl follow, and hiding behind a tree.

*She quickly climbs up the tree, and begins moving quietly through the tree tops towards where the dart came from*

Endo Freedoo
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:23:01 AM
:: Sees that he missed his target and reaches into the pocket of his tunic, still obscured from clear sight by the green fauna. ::

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:31:48 AM
*quickly makes her way through the tree tops, arriving in the same area as Endo, but is unable to see him, although she can sense someone in the area. LD stays still while she attempts to locate the person...senses alert for anything and everything*

Endo Freedoo
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:35:37 AM
:: From his pocket, he pulls a small device which he opens. He examines its display and does some mental calculations. He had seen her snatch the dart fired at her from mid air, and knew the sedative he had applies to it was enough to knock any being smaller than a Rancor out cold for several hours. Just the contact with her skin would be effective enough for it to seep its way into her bloodstream and render her unconscious. By his calculations that effect would take only another five seconds to occur, taking into account her size.

He could not see where she had gone, but soon enough, his keen ears would signal him as to when she had fallen from wherever that may be. ::

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:38:51 AM
ooc: damn! And no one to break me out of jail either. hehehe /ic?? :lol

*LD silently waves her hand in front of her face, watching the lines blur together. Frell. Sedative. She didn't have time to counter it through the Force before she was falling out of her tree...and landing on top of Endo*

Endo Freedoo
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:44:07 AM
:evil

:: The rustling of leaves and branches above him caused his ears to twitch on his head, warning him to move out of the way at the very last second. With what some may consider an evil grin on his face, he fired the second dart, he had armed his blaster with, into her thigh. He then started moving as silently as possible through the woods, towards where he had seen her earlier, thinking that the flag she was guarding couldn't be too far away. ::

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:53:32 AM
*is unconscious and waiting for someone to revive her and/or kick Endo's butt and keep him from getting the flag*

Endo Freedoo
Sep 26th, 2001, 03:01:22 AM
:: It doesn?t take long for his search to be a fruitful one. He spots the orange/redish flag up in a tree with his oversized eyes. He levels his blaster and fires a precise shot, burning away the limbs underneath it, causing the fabric to come loose from its place and flutter to the ground next to him. Taking a look around some first, he then bends down and picks up the flag. After tucking it into his tunic pocket, completely out of sight, he loads another dart into his blaster, tossing aside the protective cover, which kept his skin from coming in contact with the drug it was laced with. ::

Rama
Sep 26th, 2001, 10:55:42 AM
:: plants TSE flag in the top of Q's head ::

BOOYEAH!

Endo Freedoo
Sep 26th, 2001, 04:10:09 PM
:: Arrives where the TSE Flag is, stepping on Q and handing the TBH flag to Rama, as a sign of victory. ::

Rama
Sep 26th, 2001, 04:23:03 PM
*Blink* *Blink*

I don't want that crudie old thing........but if it means TSE wins then I guess I have too. *Sigh*

BOOYEAH AGAIN! :D

Good works......Uhhhhhhhhh.....Ummmmmmmmmmm.......Rodai n GUY! :D

ReaperFett
Sep 26th, 2001, 04:25:11 PM
OOC in OOC

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
is unconscious and waiting for someone to revive her

Stay out the gutter brain, hers is a sniper :)

Rama
Sep 26th, 2001, 04:42:03 PM
You Cheeky monkey Fett! Thats dirty. lol

ReaperFett
Sep 26th, 2001, 06:17:39 PM
:angel

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 27th, 2001, 12:25:12 AM
*comes back to consciousness by herself without any HELP*

Don't be sick, Fett. For one thing, I'm not a nurse. And for another thing, I know someone who would kill you for thinking things like that. ME.

Oh, and Tondry would too. :lol

Bah, so much for my game you weenies.

*runs towards the green dude and the very very white dude*

Rama
Sep 27th, 2001, 08:29:40 AM
Well the Pregant lady is coming kermit.........Guess I'll have to stop her from getting her flag back. But we are only to hit her in the face, and not the stomach. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 27th, 2001, 02:21:17 PM
:rolleyes

Rama
Sep 28th, 2001, 12:20:29 PM
FINE I'LL HIT YOU IN THE STOMACH! >=(

:: looks at BH flag. ::

Hey this is a nice flag.............

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!! j/k

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2001, 01:40:19 PM
Wha-? *points behind Rama* is that a unicorn!?

*as Rama looks, and then turns back she catches him in the face with the heel of her palm, snatching her flag back with her other hand*

I guess it was just a regular horse. Weird! *grabs for TSE flag*

Rama
Sep 28th, 2001, 03:50:05 PM
:: Bops her on the head with the TSE Flag Pole. :: >=(

::Knaws on her fingers hold on to TBH falg ::

*KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW* *KNAW*

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Sep 28th, 2001, 05:09:07 PM
I call the TGCV flag.
We may not be officialy recognized yet, but we deserve a flag.

Padd
Sep 28th, 2001, 08:27:50 PM
::Being the second member from GJO to arrive, Rock picks up the flag. Fett should have gotten it, but he was too lazy. Rock ran around with the flag, and then he saw TSE's. He was about to go grab it when he saaw the ugliest person he had ever seen.....Rama Sha...::

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2001, 11:20:36 PM
*slaps Rama's face away from her knuckles and reaches out with the Force to pluck GJO's flag away from Rock, who was running away. De'Ville hits Rama in the forehead with it, and backpedals*

BOOYAH yourself mister ;)

Padd
Sep 30th, 2001, 12:26:30 AM
::Lil trips over a rock and GJO's flag flies through the air and returns to Rock's hands.:p::