PDA

View Full Version : Official Announcement... [TGE]

Darth Viscera1
Sep 25th, 2001, 11:10:36 PM
The Galactic Millitary Alliance (GMA) is from this day forth known as The Galactic Empire (TGE). This is merely to update any who would be interested in being notified of such a change. Our board address will remain the same.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2001, 11:56:30 PM
*takes notes*

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 26th, 2001, 12:28:45 AM
:: Paints cross hair on TGE::

imported_Firebird1
Sep 26th, 2001, 02:58:27 AM
Well,well, well....this does not suprise me one bit.

Admiral Lebron
Sep 26th, 2001, 05:39:10 AM
Sheesh Q'Dunn, have some decency, TGE is differenter...

Rama
Sep 26th, 2001, 10:46:31 AM
:: Also Takes notes ::

"Fett is a boobie head." ^_^

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 28th, 2001, 05:20:57 PM
On the same note, I thought I'd post to update that TGE and The Guild have merged.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Sep 28th, 2001, 06:28:19 PM
Yes, and we are currently updating our assets, as well as adding the Guild assets with our own.

Taylor Millard
Sep 28th, 2001, 07:30:57 PM
This certainly bears watching...

Padd
Sep 28th, 2001, 08:22:46 PM
why change the name?

Jehova Eaven
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:37:05 AM

Jehova Eaven
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:38:41 AM
Originally posted by Jedah Lynch
How many shipyards does the GMA or whatever the hell you wanna call it have exactly?TGE has four shipyards, no more, no less. (This is Jeseth posting from Ryu's PC)

Its suppose to be four, but heard some rumblings that thats been exceeded in some building or construction.

Not the first time heard that either. I'm not sure why you'd here a thing like that. Our group adheres to the build times and rules to such a point that we even refused an alliance with a certain group because they had incorrectly built their fleet. If you'd like to go through our yards and check, you're welcome to. They're open to all.

But then its no secret GMA has sought to keep the shipyards and fleet rules to thier liking or benefit for some time now.Viscera made the former rules, but I don't see where in the rules he cattered to his own group. They are pretty general and apply to everyone. I'm going to be revising them very soon and I beleive every group will be happy with the changes that are going to be made. So don't worry, I don't exactly agree with a few points in the current rules, but I'm going to submit my revision for acceptance by all current groups in a few days time. Most likely following the IMPLEMENT attack.

And what about the Guild?

If they are merged then I assume those shipyards are thus inactive. And exactly how many members did it have anyways? Not sure seen much if any activity from them in the longest time. Did they even have five regular members? The Guild yards are now inactive and are not used by the TGE. As for who their members were, you'd have to ask Khendon since he was the leader of that group and would be the only one to know all the details.

imported_Firebird1
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:47:02 AM
Not again!!
RUN!!!!

imported_Firebird1
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:58:35 AM
This time thing sucks...:confused

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 30th, 2001, 02:15:11 AM
Because the Empire's real name according to EU has always been TGE, and our mission is to reunite the Empire, and return it to it's former glory.

Daemon Hyfe
Sep 30th, 2001, 04:34:50 AM
Plus, it makes us feel special.

Gil Hamner
Sep 30th, 2001, 05:37:22 AM
Not just according to EU, also according to Empire Stikes Back opening text.

~ Thrawn, or better known as Nichos :)

Jedah Lynch
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:49:01 AM
Its that jerky time of the night again.

Question time!!!

How many shipyards does the GMA or whatever the hell you wanna call it have exactly?

Its suppose to be four, but heard some rumblings that thats been exceeded in some building or construction.

Not the first time heard that either.

But then its no secret GMA has sought to keep the shipyards and fleet rules to thier liking or benefit for some time now.

And what about the Guild?

If they are merged then I assume those shipyards are thus inactive. And exactly how many members did it have anyways? Not sure seen much if any activity from them in the longest time. Did they even have five regular members?

Answers people I want answers, first person to answer with good response gets cookies:)

DarthHERA
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:54:40 AM
cant I just get the cookies?

Jedah Lynch
Sep 30th, 2001, 11:01:10 AM

*Hands her the cookies*

Damn.

So much for my bribery skills.

Darth Q
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:20:06 PM
EEEK!!!

Not fleet rules again!

Admiral Lebron
Sep 30th, 2001, 01:23:20 PM
Meh, if they wanted to RP it by the books, they'd see the Remnant is here and be gone. But we don't all get our wishes.. :(

Gil Hamner
Sep 30th, 2001, 05:31:57 PM
Darth Viscera has insured that we are not exceeding the limit of our 4 shipyards. And has notified the Imperial members building ships in the customer yard that these are NOT to be included in our fleet, only their personal fleets.

As for the Guild, I believe it was considered a SWFans recognized group a while back, meaning it had five members.

I've compiled a list of 6 members:
-Khendon Sevon
-Meteo Vaxe
-Mark Fenix
-Damien Routhe
-Terathel (not oftenly played, but played by myself)
-Vapor Kazuna

Now where are my cookies!

~ Thrawn

Nichos Marr
Sep 30th, 2001, 05:35:13 PM
Oh and just an add-on to my previous post as Gil: Unfortunately the Guild shipyards have become inactive since we cannot have more then four military shipyards.

DarthHERA
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:18:47 PM
Jedah, that was so easy!

That whole Mind Control gig really works..:mneh

(ok, and I just had to use that emoticon):p

ReaperFett
Oct 2nd, 2001, 03:08:39 PM
yo clown features, calling me names?

:)