PDA

View Full Version : Looking to create a group

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Sep 25th, 2001, 08:58:09 PM
I call it Ghosts of Vaders Court, and am looking for enough people to make it an officialy recognized group.
The story of it is, that with the return of Mhalbrecht Dalarsco from the unknown regions, the people who were in Lord Vaders court before Endor are coming back together, trying to recreate the empire the way Vader would have made it, had Luke helped him.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Sep 25th, 2001, 09:00:15 PM
All of the people in "Vader's court" (if there is such a thing) would be either dead, imprisoned by the New Republic or defected to the New Republic.

Can you elaborate on this Vader's court a bit more?

Admiral Lebron
Sep 25th, 2001, 09:29:47 PM
Or they would work for us.

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 25th, 2001, 09:37:54 PM
Hey, whoa here.....

Dont be throwing too many spanners here. This is actually quite a good idea. It actually has some plausability and some interesting potential.

As long as the idea is thought out well, I'll be interested to see what happens.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 25th, 2001, 11:03:11 PM
Interesting idea, but it has too many holes... I'd have to say that for one character's story line it is good, but basing a group off it seems like it might not be very bountiful unless you plan to keep the numbers below like 8 or 7 members...

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Sep 26th, 2001, 04:28:34 PM
Some were original members, but a lot of members will just be people who wish to remake the Empire, the way Vader would have wanted it.
And, to elaborate what the original Vaders Court was, it was a group of people who traveled everywhere with Vader, and when they found the fleet going into turmoil, they knew that Vader and the Emperor were dead, and fled to all corners of the galaxy.