PDA

View Full Version : Ok, we've freaked out some RPF posters

Champion of the Force
Sep 22nd, 2001, 06:59:59 PM
On the old board a very alarmed rayra has posted asking why all the RPF threads were transferred here when the new RPF board will be setup in less than a week.

Apparently some posters think we're trying to pull a quick one on them and shut down the RPF on the old SWFans board and force people to post here before they have a chance to finish their new board.

I've posted telling him not to worry and that the old RPF will be left open until their new board is complete, and that the threads were transferred to the RPF here simply because the vB guys transferred them with the rest of SWFans.

Please tell me I got it right.

Champion of the Force
Sep 22nd, 2001, 07:09:47 PM
Well I better have gotten it right - rayra's read my reply and thanked me for the clarification. So you guys had better not make me look like an idiot. :p

TheHolo.Net
Sep 22nd, 2001, 07:15:44 PM
You have it right. I nor anyone else has any plans to close the RPF forums at the original SWFans.net Forums site. :) Thanks for clearing it up with them.

TheHolo.Net
Sep 22nd, 2001, 07:17:44 PM
Just so you know, all the other forums at Fans besides the Replica Props and General sections have been locked down to Moderator and Admin only posting restrictions.

I left one Roleplaying forum(OOC) open to post in but locked the first page of threads (except the one telling people to come here) to give people the hint to continue threads here.

Champion of the Force
Sep 22nd, 2001, 07:22:04 PM
That's cool. :)