PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILER*** GREAT NEW EP II PIX

Saberlicious
Sep 12th, 2001, 07:39:18 PM
Check out www.theforce.net/episode2 some nice new pix.

Barry

jedifather
Sep 12th, 2001, 07:49:30 PM
Mmmm...Nattie. Nice ribs.

Smiling Otter
Sep 12th, 2001, 10:38:29 PM
Possible spoiler, though if you're reading this post anyway, there's not much point in hiding this reply...

keep going

keep going

Is it me, or does the R2 unit on the "Jedi fighter" have even less room than on the Naboo fighter? I'm refering to the "another view of the fighter" pic. Looks like you'd have to saw the little guy in half... This should maje for a really interesting explanation. Maybe, if its not R2D2 he's built into the fighter, and doesn't need all the other stuff, like legs, for example. We'll see.

RoDann
Sep 12th, 2001, 10:42:12 PM
Yeah, I just got that issue in the mail today. Disappointing pics, though.

Answer for spoiler....

I saw the film at DragonCon, and Doug Chiang and Lucas talked it over. They decided that the droid was "loaded in from the top", because of the lack of room. But George also said that you WOULD NOT see it loaded in. Cheesy cop-out for a design flaw, if you ask me.

Jim

ShadowKnight626
Sep 13th, 2001, 12:55:00 AM
I don't think that Lucas will give any good pics out. He is probably scared to see the lightsabers on Ebay before the movie comes out. :lol:

RoDann
Sep 13th, 2001, 01:09:41 AM
Yeah.:lol:

Didja notice that little Padewan's saber, btw? It's just a Kenner Maul half painted black.:lol:

Very, um....cool saber, kid.;)

Jim

obiwan shinobi
Sep 13th, 2001, 01:35:19 AM
that first picture with the ship in the rain is cool - personally i think that will be one of the best sequences in AOTC

RoDann
Sep 13th, 2001, 01:47:33 AM
The mag. caption is funny: "Ironically, Obi Wan had just had his fighter washed." Something like that.

Jim

TheLivingForce
Sep 13th, 2001, 07:13:06 AM
I agree Obiwan Shinobi. That rain sequence seems to be shaping up pretty well, I am getting tired of all the teasing images of Jango though. Two of him in the cockpit now, one of the select images with him holding an umbrella too far away, and another with him wrestling with Kenobi. Then there is the one still from Sansweet's Connections special. I want to see a nice clear pick of him. It is not like we really do not know what he looks like.

-Neal