PDA

View Full Version : ALL PLEASE READ, about OT posts here

Darth Hez
Sep 12th, 2001, 06:02:15 PM
OK guys (and gals), since some semblance of normality is starting to reassert itself here, I'm going to ask that any new posts go to the OT forum. I can fully appreciate that everyone wanted to use this place as their meeting area during the tragedy, which is why I let it be.

I'm going to move threads over to the OT forum tomorrow, so if you want to continue the discussion, please do it there. We don't really need to know about how many more hoax bomb threats there has been, etc.

One exception, if anyone has any news of Wolverine's X, please feel free to post it here. All I ask is that updates be confined to the one thread.

So to summarise, we're going to try and get back to normal here, please continue non prop discussion in the OT forum.

Thanks guys, and be proud of yourselves. You all came together to help the victims, and if you haven't donated something, be it as little as $1, please give whatever you can. Everything helps. :)

LZeitgeist
Sep 12th, 2001, 08:00:08 PM
Thanks, Hez... :)

aStanze
Sep 12th, 2001, 08:03:25 PM
Yeah, Thanks Mate!:)

Darth Hez
Sep 13th, 2001, 08:57:31 AM
OK, we're getting back to props today...I'll be moving the posts over to the OT forum. If you want to talk about it, you can do it there.

TheLivingForce
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:06:21 AM
Sounds great to me Hez:)

-Neal