PDA

View Full Version : TOS phaser muzzle sign up list (plus special package deal)

hypospray
Aug 26th, 2001, 12:53:54 AM
In order to keep the orders moving, if you order a muzzle and one of my kits (have about 15 left) at the same time, the total will only be $110+5 shipping instead of $120+shipping. Note that this doesn't apply if you buy a kit and then later buy a muzzle, it only applies if you buy both at the same time :)

Since the kits were just shipped out, I thought I'd start a list for the muzzles, since a good many people will be needing them to complete their phasers.

These are CNC four piece construction, the muzzle being aluminum, and the emmiter being machined acrylic. The middle ring does turn, like shown on the show.

the grooves on the middle ring are each individually milled rather than knurled so a much cleaner look is shown. the muzzle has a hole through it so you can insert an LED if you wish.

I've sold many of these before, and every single person who has bought one has been very pleased with the quality and most get a few more after they get the first one!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=581309&a=4245052&p=50023034&Sequence=1&res=high

The clear tip is tapered so that it cannot be removed or fall out by accident :) These muzzles come off the machines extremely clean and the only work you have to do is drill the hole in the phaser and push it in!

They will be $45 each plus $5 shipping each ($3 paypal fee if you use that). I have to get at least 20 orders for this to happen :) . Please only ask to be put on the list if you are 100% sure you can come through when the cash is asked for. I will collect the money before the machining starts, as usual, but many can vouch for me if you have a concern i might run off with the money :)

Let the list begin!

1)Egwanaboy ($45 muzzle)
2)Egwanaboy ($45 muzzle)
3)Egwanaboy ($45 muzzle)
4)mgoob ($45 muzzle)
5)Rob Durham ($45 muzzle)
6)jedifather ($45 muzzle)
7)robtrios ($110 kit w/muzzle)
8] AIMmodels ($45 muzzle)
9)WickNJ ($45 muzzle)
10)adam29 ($45 muzzle)
11)ezted ($110 kit w/muzzle)
12)time rider ($110 kit w/ muzzle)

BRian

mgoob
Aug 26th, 2001, 10:21:39 PM
That looks great!

Put me down for 1 unassembled (if possible)

jedifather
Aug 27th, 2001, 08:00:33 PM
As long as you don't need payment for a couple weeks, you can definately put me down for 1 muzzle.

jedifather@hotmail.com

WickNJ
Sep 5th, 2001, 08:09:43 PM
Been away from the board a while, what's the deal on the kits?

Thanks!

hypospray
Sep 6th, 2001, 08:55:26 PM
kits were all completed and shipped out a few weeks ago :)

I still have a few left if any one wants one, but they're going pretty fast! :)

WickNJ
Sep 6th, 2001, 09:40:41 PM
Hypo sign me up for the muzzle!

WickNJ

ezted
Sep 8th, 2001, 05:12:47 PM
Hypo --

I am 95% certain I am in for the kit AND the muzzle, but I still have to find someone who will make me the hand phaser MID-PLATE out of aluminum AND the pistol TOP PLATE -- I know these can be made out of aluminum, but I am not handy with metal cutting and bending...

Does anyone know who still offers hand phaser mid-plates and pistol top plates that will fit the 23rd Century Kit?

Any help appreciated. THANKS.

my e-mail is: spiderman@iglou.com